All Comments on 'My Mother In Law'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
slimjojoslimjojoalmost 11 years ago
very good

i hope you continue!

ap2techap2techalmost 11 years ago
Very good

Nice start.

This really needs another part. Not necessarily sex between them but the anticipation of it is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice Indeed

I hope it will continue, her powerful seduction and use of him.. Poor Lucky fellow...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Very realistic reaction from MIL. Many young guys have received similar treatment when caught out or jo. More women should take the initiative in disciplining men for bad behaviors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
perfect

Your stori are best. Pleas continue with your job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spanked by both, my wife and mother-in-law.

My wife always gives me a birthday spanking, and on my 50th my 75 year old mil unexpectedly walked in on us as I was in my birthday suit over her daughter's knee. My wife explained to her that she always takes me over her knee on my b'day. My mil said she too wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday as well. With that she took me over her knee and was able to hand spank me to tears at 75. markiee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please more. Would love to see him caught and spanked by his wife as well as Anita. Great work on the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the sexual highlights

She loved it. Never touched her but she loved staring at my cock. It was hot. Masturbated numerous times to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my mil did way more to me

was working on my phd, mostly from home. my wife was at work, my mother in law almost saw me masturbating under the sheets. she entered out bedroom and asked me why i was still in bed. did not know what to say, told her that my testicles were hurting. she insisted that i needed help. for at least the next few hours, she asked me to let her take care of me. was naked from my waist down, in front of her with an erection. she put something on my testicles. she was looking intently. my erection stayed, on and off in front of her for the next few hours. she would look at it, felt she was ashamed for me as well, she rolled my testicles in her hand for literally hours. had to keep cleaning precum from my dickhead, all exposed to her. she was 55 at the time, i was 26. when she went out to buy groceries, i had (literally) the most intense orgasm in my life. i know my english sucks but this is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

About 25 yrs ago, I was at my mother in laws place in Phoenix (she was divorced). I had driven there from Calif to pick up some furniture pieces she had that belonged to my wife when she lived there as a child. My mother in law had huge pendulous tits that always drove me nuts. We were eating dinner and she was wearing a really loose tank top that left nothing to the imagination. I could not help but to keep staring at her tits. She finally commented that she knew what I was staring at and of course I tried to deny it, unsuccessfully. She then sat back and said you might as well see them and with that, she pulled her tank top down to her waist and she was naked from the waist up. They were fucking awesome. She stood up, took my hand and led me to her bedroom where she got completely naked and told me to do the same. She sat on the bed and I stood in front of her and she sucked my cock. She then had me shoot my load all over her face and tits (which she left on). Later, we went back into the bedroom and I ate her pussy and we fucked like animals. I left the next morning (after one final blow job for the road) and drove home. We never did anything else again and we never spoke about it. She passed away a few yrs after that and I grieved. That was the only time I ever cheated on my wife.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks

groomleadergroomleader9 months ago

Great story! Hope there is more to cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous