All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by Whispering_Chris

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not love

If this man and woman really cared about each other, then being together would be more important than any job. They wouldn't be apart for 1/3 of a year at a time, at least not on a continuing basis, if they could possibly do anything else. Regarding the story, to be interesting, there has to be some plot, some character development, and some complications, e.g., he comes home a day early, and finds someone in bed with his wife. If his primary reaction was to become angry, then post it in "loving wives". If he gets an erection and wants to watch or join in, or suck up a "cream pie", then post it in "fetish". If the story focuses on revenge, then post it in "nonerotic". If the husband knew about his wife's lover and enjoys being a cuckold, then please don't post it at all. As it was, this story probably should have been posted in "romance", but you still should have added some interesting plot and dialogue. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice, Really Nice

I do not know what the first commenter read but this was a Truly Loving Wives story. Erotic Thanks. Good read

statestreetstatestreetalmost 11 years ago
Being apart is a reality

in these tough times. I work as a consultant and occasionally have to travel for work. The great majority of the time I'm gone for a week or less, but there have been occasions when the nature of the work had me gone for a month or more. The longest was just under 10 months with 4 weekends either at home or with my wife visiting me. Its a very tough situation to be in, but it happens. The pay was very good but the stresses on our marriage were really high. We survived it. When I came home for good we celebrated the way couples do when apart for a long time, just as the couple in the story. I give Whispering_Chris 5 * for this story of a happy homecoming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

This was short and sweet.....and very nicely done. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
phhhhtttt to first nonnie

Just cause 97% of this section is burn the bitch and cuckie wallows doesn't mean honest to goodness Loving Wives can't be here too.

Bravo author. This was a nicely developed, sweet little picture of a healthy relationsip... How dare you! :D:D:D. Look foreward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This belongs in fetish. Not LW

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Welcome aboard

Very nice debut: excellent description and development. Look forward to reading more by you in the future.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

Category, schmategory. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story. Read your work before you push send.

Clumsy, many simple errors that detract! Editor?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Nice

A loving couple. That says it all.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
If

If she waited four months without straying, she doesn't belong in LW.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story about a real loving wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous