All Comments on 'A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 18'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot Stuff

I really enjoyed your story. I've recently had the luxury of having a cock in my mouth for the first time. Although I didn't get to taste his sperm, I enjoyed his feel and texture and he enjoyed sucking my stiff prick as well. All the while our wives watched us in fascination. Shis story made me hard enough to crave a nice warm penis in my mouth again. One that could fill my throat with hot semen. Very nicely written.

Bridget69Bridget69about 18 years ago
Not almost...

but already perfect. I like how it touches on many different themes and categories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HAH!

I was right, that's the only way. Great story, under those same set of circumstances I am sure that I would have done it. Does that make me anything? Just an old horn-dog!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This episode was especially hot. Having the boys do exactly what the sisters had done was fitting, and it moved past the barrier in so many stories and videos blocking male-male sexual contact even though female-female sex is accepted and often expected. Thanks for the openness and even-handedness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous