All Comments on 'Owning Bella Ch. 06'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Hey Ellie sorry its been so long since I have commented, I always read late and always want to write so much that I think I'll do it later........ its early evening in the Uk sooooo.

I love the change of scenery, it's made it a more refreshing read I think. I too found the last chapter a bit difficult and could have slapped Mel, but a you say it's much better with some of his POV although Bella was a bit of a brat! I also liked the a continuing saga of Lewis running along side the main story and found that and the characters interaction without Mel in the picture a joy. I want more on Rob (preferably a hot scene!) and on Kurt and Dianne (ditto on the hot!), in fact the whole Lucifer thing is very intriguing and I am sure you will make it big!

Anyhow that's all for now, I love Twelve Tables btw and am looking forward when you have the time to another another chapter! Thanks for the great read. M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bella makes me sad.

I don't know what all this talk about Bella's intellect is about because her sense of self seems to be dependent upon being demeaned and humiliated by a hardcore sadist.

Mel IS scary. From the very beginning he has made it absolutely clear <in his POV> that he has been wanting Bella since she was a young girl and when she started working for him he fully intended to make her his sub/slave even if he had to force her into it. He just got lucky she was willing. I am not sure if Bella is even capable of saying no to him. Their relationship is so dysfunctional (AND I don't mean the BDSM lifestyle) that I'm just not feeling the love or even passion.

Myrtlemain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
united main characters

I am very happy you updated. I've been looking forward to the main couple getting closer. I love this story.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

you did exactly what you i knew you would well i wasn't picturing a boat or anything but the way mel is treating her and giving all his attention to her that's exactly what she needed wtg at usual you know i love it and i was one of the few that got what you were doing in the first place :-) thanks for a great chapter can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Luv it! Plz keep the ch. coming! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hummm

I am less pissed off at Mel, but the jury is still out. Much fuckedupness still to balance. Maybe just me, but he smirks too damn much. It is unbecoming of him. Fixing damage always takes much longer than it took to do the damage, and she is still a newbie at this point. Please have him put the time and effort into it that it needs/deserves. I get this is kinda a boot camp-take her down to the foundation and build her back up thing, but like another annon,I would like to see outward acknowledgement of her intellect. Fine that he is watching her reactions for indications of her swirling mind, but the 24/7 pet only is difficult to watch. She felt discounted over the office situation. That type of feeling devalued doesn't need repeating. The 'punishment' needs to be just as much about teaching her that he can be trusted. Had he done that better in the begining, the squirrels of doubt would have had less chance to take hold. Enough blather for now. Remember, we bitch because we care. :)

(Shout out to pheobecharmed *waggles fingers at you* You may have gotten Mel before, but I wanted his head on a pike. J/F)

taniqndstaniqndsalmost 11 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for continuing the story i enjoyed this chapter please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

He shouldn't be punishing her, instead he should focus on all he as done wrong and what he could have done better and continue training and also get help for himself and not be so harsh with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Looks like Bella isn't the only one in need of some correction here. Mel doesn't come off as alpha, he comes off as a douchebag with a superiority complex. There's a radical difference between the two - both may know they are better than other men, but only one has the capacity to overcome his own arrogance, rather than allowing it not just to define him, but lessen and cheapen him.

Someone already pointed it out, but incessant smirking is stereotypical douchebag behavior. It is not the characteristic of someone who is superior to others; it is characteristic of someone who can't control their own sense of self-worth. People that blinded by how awesome they are miss the obvious, and it's likely why he's having problems not just with his sub but in the rest of his life.

Maybe Mel needs a visit from someone he acknowledges as his superior to set him in order, because it's clear he's not bright enough to get past it on his own or with the help of his beloved pet.

Enjoying Bella, but my God, Mel is just this huge d-bag.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

lol anon reading through your right he does smirk too much lol he's still on the right tract though can't wait to see what more happens :-) please hurry next chapter

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Your comments always make me smile, thank you all so much for taking the time to leave them. the man i originally based the character of Mel on smirks too much in real life as well and it can be very infuriating at times, I giggled as i read those comments.

I know you cannot all see the story and where it will go as I do, though many suggestions come close. Bear with me though as the plot twists are coming, just to keep you all on your toes. Writing for me is a very slow process at the moment as I seem to have lost my muse with the increase of work and family commitments.

Thank you all again for sticking with the story, it is no where near finishing as yet as my story board shows its all just time and other commitments that stalls it at times.

happy days to you all.

~ellie

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago
I don't understand Mel's appeal as a Master. He's an embarrassement to BDSM in my opinion!

I was reading a story by Litmoir called 'Tali' which I think perfectly described what Bella's mental state would become like under a hardcore, brutal sadist like Mel's 'training/possession'!

I think the other characters are interesting - which is why I'm following this story! In my fantasy Bella would develop a backbone and decide freely what she wants from her life and choose Master Rob and kick Mel to the curb - even a tattoo can be removed! Although I don't see Mel going away - he is equally as dangerous - if not more so - then her last boyfriend and his father, Lewis. Mel would force Bella to stay with him rather than give her the freedom to choose anyone other than himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A pox upon your commitments!

But not, ya know, upon people you actually care about.......

Good writers with awesome stories are not ALLOWED to have real loves. Didn't you get the memo? :D:D:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn typos.... :/

That was supposed to say you are not allowed to have real LIVES..... although those pesky people you love are probably part of the reason we don't get more stories......just sayin'.........*crawls back under rock*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just bought you a gently used muse off of craigslist. Having it shipped directly to you.

magee113magee113almost 11 years ago
Love it!

Will you be continuing the "Owning Bella" series? I would love to see more of the relationship between Mel and Bella, now that he and she have finally stepped into their proper personas. We also need to know more about Lucifer and Jim. What are their parts in the whole thing. Does Jim catch up with Bella and try to take her from Mel? Does Lucifer try to take Bella and get rid of her like Kitty? I know I'm not the only reader out here that wants MORE and SOON!! ;) Thanks for a great series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
xelliebabex

can you give us an update??? Its been a while and you did state b/4 that you were hoping for a monthly chapter, are you continuing? I hope all is ok with you and your writing muse. Look forward to all of the characters returning.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Updates :)

Seems my new editor has found a new love and is a little distracted but i have submitted this months chapter as of tonight, the rest is up to lit as to when they will publish it to the site. Sorry for the delay.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Thanks for the update Ellie, looking forward to it! Cheers. M

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Woooohoooo thanks ellie glad to hear its finally submitted. any chance we have more Calliope also? we continue to wait impatiently for more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whoop! Whoop!

More Bella, Mel and the crew.... I'm sharpening my pike!

Okay, seriously, very happy to see more coming. Eager to see where it is all headed.

F/A-J/F

(Jenny, if you are out there...I miss commenting to you...)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
Having fun following you F/A-J/F

lol your comments make me laugh. i'm waiting for this one also. did you read her calliope series too. its just as good

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
For PhoebeCharmed

I also submitted a chapter of Calliope the day before this one so you should be doubly happy with me :) lol Thank you for being a constant visitor to me stories.

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
woo hoo

two new chapters coming our way, it feels like Christmas I can't wait :)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
wooohoooo

that's awesome ellie i'm exacted :-)

FinlayAdharFinlayAdharalmost 11 years ago
I can't wait for more

This story has fascinated me from the beginning. I enjoy the way you've developed the characters. I see Mel learning just as much as Bella is because this is his first full time relationship. I also realize this is fantasy and it's a great tale. The struggle for them both to find that balanced relationship is what keeps me reading to the very end.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
Cities of power

I am so excited for both new chapters.

Are you going to do more Cities of Power? It may be my favorite series on lit all together.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Smiles Yes!

I am trying to update 12 tables first then I will update Cities if i have enough time before starting Bella again for next month. Thanks so much Elinora :) I am trying to make sure i update everything over the next two weeks. :)

Thank you all for your patience.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Yessss

12 tables...woooohooooo!!!!

The ending of them in bed with no need for vanilla ever...I thought that was it...it seemed that there was much of the story that was added and not used, but hey I'm not the author. I just thought it was a real great story. If you are continuing and I hope you do please please please complete the entire story and don't let us wait more than a month or so in between chapters...it's too painful.

What about "Venturer" no one ever handled her father. Now that she is married will the open order of bounty for her capture go away? And it would be nice to see if she might be further along on the baby area...

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
Yay! Both 12 tables and cities

I am so excited. I can't wait for two weeks. I amabout to pop any time, and I'm looking for aome good reading material during nursing times. Thanks bunches.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Tooo0 nice

You are all too nice, thank you for your continued support and encouragement it makes me want to write more, I am hopeful over this next two weeks to get a quite a bit done. Trying to put aside writing time can be so difficult in my crazy world but with genuine enthusiasm like this how can I not try :)

Thank you all again.

~ellie

P.S. Redyellowgo you are not the first to ask for more of Venturer and i have been tinkering with a continuation I will see how far i get with the rest that I have lined up :) and I new story line that I am dying to write. I can be a bit ADHD at times but i will try to focus on the stories i have out there already at least for the next few weeks.

MGU67MGU67almost 11 years ago
Oh double wow

Another chapter of 12 tables too now its not just Christmas but my birthday too. I can't wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE!

I am so in love with the bella stories! I can't wait to read more! I do hope you keep going with owning bella! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spelling

Ellie, I'm South African and I'm happy with your spelling - it is the readers from the USA who are out-of-line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abuse

This is not about having a good relation this is about breaking someone. If this continues there will be nothing left. Please someone needs to interfere, this is unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know it’s on purpose because the writer had other characters point it out but it’s driving me insane how f***ing dumb Mel is... he knows all his problems with Bella are due to him not keeping her informed, and promises to keep her informed... and then just doesn’t!?

Like just tell the damn girl whose life is possibly at risk that her life is at risk and maybe she won’t run away thinking you don’t think she’s good enough!

I thought rob was going to be smarter and inform her but apparently he’s too much of an idiot too. These men may be rich but they are far from being proper dom’s.

The writing and story are great and the sex scenes are hot but damn I want to throttle the men in this story, Before some dumbass wannabe dom reads this story and thinks that’s how to behave in real life lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5508 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES