All Comments on 'Getting Her Ready Ch. 03'

by Sean33

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Really Hot!

Loving your stories as it brings back such great memories. Many of us cuckolds crave to be a submissive and your character picks up on that. Love the part where the wife becomes the aggressor as hubby watches in awe, never seeing her so turned-on. Can't wait for more

PS: My wife's favorite lover was named Sean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cuck stories ain't really my thing. However on a technical level this wasn't badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love her taking control

making him sit on the chair and watch it all. She knows more than hubby how important it is for her surrender herself to Sean and totally love his body and cock. That is the only way to give hubby the complete excitement he needs and craves. The soft humiliation is only her way of reinforcing hubby's vision of her with another man, what it really means. This is a wise and loving wife.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Her husband had to feel inferior and humiliated watching a better man fuck his wife.

I was wanting the wife to tell her lover how much better he was than her husband at fucking her and for her to make plans to fuck her lover a lot more even if her husband isn't with her.

I'd like to see her give her husband even more humiliation than he can take and watch him realize he isn't enough man for her, and he lets her lover take control of his wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Too much about Hubby

Sweetie has a strong bit-part in this tale about a Hubby's fixation. She has been able to figure out what will satisfy his tastes. Fortunately, that does not conflict with what she is perfectly willing to deliver for her own pleasure!

The language and writing skills are OK, but this is starting to drift into humiliation and game-playing with Hubby, with less focus on Sweetie's pleasure!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very subtle and subdued!

I loved the psychological tension in this story, it had the components of a typical “cuck” story with the wife tormenting, teasing and humiliating the husband. However, it was very subtle and subdued, which actually increased the erotic charge of the story line. For example, the wife’s statement that “My God, it's just so different then what I'm used to" was just perfect. It covertly, not overtly, let the husband know where he stood and put the husband on the erotic edge where a “cuck” wants to be.

Also, the story would not have been complete without the wife’s conversion. She actually went from being a normal wife to a “big cock” worshiping, wanton slut during the blow job…she was actually pulling it into her mouth by the balls. She took control of her own wanton sexuality and the sexual energy of the marriage.

The “cuck” accomplished his goal of transforming her, which was very erotic. (This reminded me of when I “turned” my own wife and she started loving this Loving Wife style.) Finally, another subtle detail was that it took a considerable amount of time for her to finally let herself down on the lover’s cock…i.e. it was big.

Fortunately, for us readers she did not allow the lover to cum, when she was sucking him. She soon will be pumped full of another’s semen before this series of stories is over. Great story; keep writing!

licyou69licyou69almost 11 years ago
Can't Wait

Looking forward to Chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Daddyrich has it right

Great story, but a little more humiliation of hubby would have been a good additive. Let him know he will get no more from his wife, she now has all she needs from a real man. The lover should complement him on dressings his wife and told how he will do more and more of it in the future. Lover needs to boss hubby around a little and wife needs to remind hubby she has a Real Man in her bed now. Love the ankle bracelet with two men, one being larger than the other. Good detail makes a good cuck story great!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Great tale of cuckolding

But I would have had hubby lick her lovers cock shaft as she worked her way down on it to get it wet and to lick her juice as she is work up and down. Then having to lick her lovers balls and her ass as she in impaled on his thick long real man meat. Cuckold sounds to me to be a candidate for chastity. With her controlling his cock. Some thing to be milked to get his balls dry and then back in his small cage. Now that she has been stretched and filled deeper than ever before, how could she be satisfied with cuckolds cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done.

It's a nice, slow tension build.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously Fucked Up Cuckold Bullshit

Loser eunuch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Humiliation?

Even as a teenage boy I was totally turned on by the idea of wives and girlfriends putting out for other men.

I pillow talked my first wife until, at 22, she took her first strange cock - getting stripped and fucked as she laid in the middle between a stranger and myself. Although she had a young wife's guilt about having a hungry pussy we both knew it was just a beginning and during the next 12 years we shared her with about 40 other guys and a couple of women.

To me, she was a wonderful wife and a great mother to our children and a woman who appreciated the strange cocks that came after her and had her and I totally enjoyed passing her around. I never felt any sense of humiliation that I was a cuckold, and eventually a cocksucker, because that is just what I started out to be.

I still enjoy the memories of taking three wonderful women and introducing them to their own inner sluts so they could freely enjoy whatever strange cock they wanted. It is fabulous to be around a woman who is sexually free.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whore and cuckold lay it down for another asshole.

Lustman69Lustman69over 1 year ago

Beautifully crafted descriptive seductive text, incredibly arousing, gives a real sensual perspective of all parties involved. I absolutely love it, hope there's more to come for the threesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean33@Sean33
334 Followers
Lived in Florida most my life. On ocean with my boat. Love dogs and nice people. I am very passionate and am drawn to a woman that is as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES