All Comments on 'This Could Get Interesting Ch. 05'

by MaggieG

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please don't do it!!! Do not ruin it.

Great story, but do not ruin it by adding the element of the man as a possible lover to Audery or even Audery and Maggie. You will ruin the great storyline thus far, of a blossoming love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I definitely 2nd!

I agree w/ the other anonymous. Please don't do it.

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Yeah

I agree with the other guy , don't ruin it with a guy taken Audrey from Maggie . It will take away from this love story and become so typical .

TonlyTTonlyTalmost 11 years ago
Dump the male character period, he is a uneccesory element (a bad one at that).

Ok, girl you know what you have to do. The people have spoken. Get RID OF THE MALE, its not needed it will only cheapen the growing love between Audrey and Maggie. Keep the storyline between the2 of them. Please. T

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 11 years ago
I like it

I like the added drama of the man. And, hell, a 3sum would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I agree something has to be done about the male but also what's up with just a one page story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NOT NECESSARY!!

Ok I love the storyline and Im a fan, but a MAN is not necessary, agreeing with the others, don't ruin it please!

IshwordIshwordalmost 11 years ago
Nice

I like d character of d male, but not for a threesum ,

mayb a little bit of jealousy....

Notwitstandin i love the way u write and u alone knows where it all is headin, so kudos

but try to extend it to mayb two page writtin, pls

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
sympathetic, however..........

Maggie, I really like how you are developing this story and the character of Audrey. Each chapter gives her a little more depth of personality. That last byplay with Maggie signaling off Peter was funny.

I am sympathetic to all the reader commentators who have expressed their concern about the insertion of Peter. I understand many of your readers signed on for an FF love story and see no reason to bollix it up with an alpha male intruder.

However, this is your story to write and I know from experience that some of our stories just take on a life of their own. Heading off into completely unexpected directions.

It's like we have no control over developments, that we are just taking dictation from our subconscious.

I look forward to your imagineerings. Stay true to your muse and hopefully she will not wind up bitch slapping you silly. Though a light spanking could be kinky good fun!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

It seems that maggie is getting a little jealous, of the attention peter is giving to Audery

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous