All Comments on 'Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 12'

by GingerVye

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't get it. If Soren is rich and powerful enough to get access to credit card information, presumably through their police force, why is it that he's allowing Mikkel to stab himself and the rest of the students present at that party in the back? That was a neat bluff to pull on a foreigner, but it's just a bluff, and any students present at that participating in sex with the instructor risk expulsion because they're all adults and bound by university policy. Clearly Soren has a lot to lose, as any public wind of a scandal risks putting not only himself but his family in the public spotlight and damaging his influence.

Why would he even allow things to get to this point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wait a minute

how the hell is she going to go back to that dinner party...soren will know immedately, they will and should be screwed! How is he going to kept her if she is being kept by him as his sec/personal assistant? Will she try to leave again? The country? Shame on her for being weak, clearly she does not have any emotional connection to soren. Will soren "step up" the game or share her? He does not seem like the sharing kind of guy. Soren is too high in his world maybe he must let her go or start life somewhere else or marry to keep her. Very hot scene as usual. I haven't done it that way on the counter b/4. Will test it out right now!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Love that your continuing this story. but like the anon before me i just don't understand why she wouldn't just scream or something get soren's attention, maybe she doesn't have feelings for him. i really hope you come out with more :-)

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Responses to comments..

Soren doesn't have any family, this was addressed in an early chapter. His parents are dead and left him their estate.

Ginger has fooled around with Mikkel three times so she has been at risk of being fired for a while. She isn't in control of her lust.

She doesn't scream for help with Andris because Soren crossed the line the night before with the silver dildo, in addition to leaving her high and dry. She still wants Soren, but isn't receiving the kind of attention she needs.

The scene of returning to the dinner party and her future job will be addressed in the next chapter.

I am glad you liked the bathroom sex scene, I have done this more than a few times, it is quite enjoyable. ;-)

Thank you for all of your feedback.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesalmost 11 years ago
Ginger.....

THAT WAS SO HOT!!!!! You really did a great job once again. The visuals had me uncomfortably hard and wishing it was me who followed you into that bathroom. I cannot wait till the next chapter! ;-)

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

thanks for answering ?s ginger can't wait for more. i hope soren stops being a jerk lol but thanks for pointing out why she wouldn't holler for help and that bathroom scene was really hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous