All Comments on 'Fuck Abercrombie & Fitch Ch. 02'

by kara_love

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I skipped through most of the story to get to the end but sadly it only got worse. In future I'll just avoid any more time wasting by not bothering to read any more chapters. Wimp stories just piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
watch out for the mechanic

Your breaks may fail or your fuel system may glog up with cream or maybe some home made c4 attached to the ignition wires. Take the bus asswipe. If this is what gets you off be careful next time you get into your car.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
Why is a story about a dominant and submissive

in Loving Wives? There isn't even a wife in this... More proof the editors don't care what catgory a story is. Probably get better scores if it's posted properlyly. What a shame... 0*

higginsworldhigginsworldalmost 11 years ago
More...

Love the story so far, and looking forward to more chapters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WHAT A PIECE OF GARBAGE! crawl back under the rock you came out from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nothing like a cocksucker enjoying their craft

higginsword speaks the true, he's a willing cocksucker and so is the other sick fuck that thought this was a good fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shit and Crap

Get the fuck of this shit you miserable dickhead! Write a decent story and not this pathetic garbage.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
One of those stories . .

. . . that is very well written; the feelings of drama in each character comes through. That the characters are all seriously flawed doesn't matter to the story. Jess is very obviously a submissive; her boyfriend lover has no strength of character, and Mark is very properly described as douche bag. All that matters naught as long as the characters follow the plot and the story takes us somewhere interesting.

That's what good stories are supposed to do.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Story sucks

but gave you a three for the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CRAP

but it really is CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stones

you are a WHIMP guess you get off on this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Guys the author is female. She doesn't care if you call her a wimp. I will have to say though that she is definitely sick in the fucking head and gets off on betrayal. That kind of makes her a piece of shit in my book but do your own thing in your own time I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm not surprised it went the sick ass cuckold freak direction! This author is a sicko who wrote a story about drugging her own sister! So consider the fucking source!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what is the

idea behind the story, it is so bad that i wondered who wrote it so i checked it was a a young girl so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow. This was really fucking lame.

I hoped for some eroticism. Why is she getting married? And don't say because she loves him when she clearly doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap, crap, crap....

Put this in erotic couplings...not TW......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
W.T.F.

Are you retarded, cause nothing else makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm sorry but this was written by a sick ass bitch with shit for brains! -1*

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
What would be interesting?

It is very interesting why do not the cuckold story writers write such stories, where the author shows the time perspective for the cuckold pairs.

What are the interesting things, what I am curiouse?

How the cuckold pairs live 30-40 years together? The hot wives takes the home made food to the cuck to the HOSPICE? Are the hot wives at the bed of the cuck in the HOSPICE everyday?

How the cuck pairs bring up their children? Will the son be small cuck aprentice when he is 18 years old? Will the daughter be small hot wife aprentice, when she is 18 years old?

If the biological father is not the cuck, when the cuck pair say the DNA truth to the children?

Taleyrand's famouse way of saying should turn a little. The original is this: "This thing is not only sin, but mistake!" The version: "Thes stories are not only disguesting, BUT BORING!"

I have a (revenge) story version with a cuck hot wife pair, who brings up a normal sexual majority son...................I will write later...........

ryu77ryu77almost 11 years ago
hahahaha, oh wow!

I laugh at this story because it is well written. Like someone pointed out, the girl is just a cheating slut that loves getting dominated by jerk assholes, and tame, wimp nice guys like her boyfriend dont light up her fire. The only grip is why is this story is in LW because there is no one married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bad

What an unbelievable piece of shit of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Stop

Please throw you keyboard away so we dont have to suffer any more of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
unlike other posts, I enjoyed

as someone who fantasizes daily about his 50+ y/o conservative wife being seduced, taken and used would love to chat if you have an interest? Feel free to contact me at fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like it

Well written and hot, I look forward to more chapters

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Woman Writes as the Husband

Seems just a little wierd. This is your fantasy, to humiliiate and demean your wimp fantasy husband. So you write the story as him with the real you in third person. Not erotic from the male perspective, believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another turd wimp-ass/whore pathetic effort....

As others have stated - quit submitting this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Trash

Incoherent babbling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

I enjoyed this story, though I wish there was a bit more to it. I really liked how she looked at the camera in willful disregard for her reputation and relationship even if she had no idea it was her boyfriend on the other end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What do you do?

She does not love you. Kick her ass out. Then you do not need to write the rest of the crap you presented here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was fucking good!! Mean and dirty, just what you want.

I cannot believe that people write negative comments about these stories! If you don't like em - why read em?! It's like hating anchovies but deciding to buy and eat some anyway. Then writing to complain about it to a bunch of random strangers on a website. I mean, why bother?

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
What Was This*

Wrong site they are not married.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Concur with Bobby9s

This is a BDSM story. It will fare much better when properly grouped! It is worthy of high scores IN THAT CATEGORY!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Hope it gets better.

I din't read the first part and I'm glad i didn't. A whore, a wimp and an asshole. Not much good can come out of that. Oh wait. Maybe the wimp will grow a pair, kick the lying whore out and kick the asshole so hard he loses his balls. But most likely not. And as far as reading it if I don't like it, I'm not a fucking prophet who knows how the story will come out unlike some dickwads on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More of the same? No end in sight?

Given the bio on this author, she is a young woman 18-22. Is this her fantasy? Does it get her off to humiliate a man? To lie, and cheat on her man? What is this? Weird. If she has a man, he should be wary. This is the fantasy of a strange and warped woman. Certainly not marriage material. Yuck.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Why

so many Anonymous posters. Guess they are little chicken shit queers. If your going to give an opinion at least man up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: semofuncpl3

You fucking piece of shit. Didn't say one fucking word about the story but wasted space bitching about other readers. Noticed your bio doesn't say shit about you. Expect for that stupid surname, you're as anonymous as anybody else on this site. Go fuck yourself . Next time don't read the comments if they bother you so much. As far as this story, nothing but trash, both chapters. Skimmed through them, not worth reading. Nothing but fucking wimp ass cuckolds. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

THis story deserves a -10stars, it is definitely not worth reading. All I can say is, if you are in fact a female, and you treat your boyfriend or husband like this, you should be kicked in the cunt so hard you wear it as a hat for a month.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Yet Another Cuckold Story

I am still not sure what the relationship is between Loving Wives and Cuckolding yet the stories keep flowing in this theme. This story looked to be heading somewhere at the begining but just died, again. The story is essentially flat at the moment.

You do need to do something. Obviously the girlfriend is not aware her man is aware of her other activities, the boyfriend is questioning his masculinity - something needs to happen although the track record displayed so far is not promising.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
I had to read it after the author's comments following Ch. 01

I found this story very funny? Why? Maybe cause it was almost certainly meant to irritate the chronic cuckold tale flamers (read the author's comment after Ch. 01). Maybe cause there were honest to goodness moments of dark humor ("let her breathe, please"...."All I could see was Jess's face, buried in pubes"). Or maybe because the whole thing was just so over the top-the last line was the perfect way to end this travesty.

Really well written, snappy delivery with attention to detail and subtle (and not so subtle) characer development. Much hotter content than the previous chapter, too (took the reins off?), though I don't get turned on by either cuck themes or, generally speaking, rough stuff.

I am actually much more interested in reading your output in other genres, I imagine you can write a hot tale in nearly any category on Lit. Your talent is wasted (for me) on this cuck stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it !!! Well written and full of sleazy thrills !!

Hilarious to see so many people who supposedly 'hate' cuck stories reading yet another one! Honestly - please tell me, if you really do hate them, then why are you here reading them?? Classic insecurity/ denial methinks. Why else are the haters so passionate about the subject !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SIMPLY STUNNING>

This story is incredibly erotic and,superbly written.Trust me,if you don't like this then you should crawl back into your hole and die,you are obviously a meat head.More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IT FIGURES!

A woman had to write this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 3, 4, & more

Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are my favorite author that is still active.

I am loving this new storyline you've put up. I've loved pretty much all of your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Hi, great story, l look forward to read chapter 3.

SpongiformSpongiformalmost 11 years ago
Good story.

I found this story to be pretty hot and erotic but at the same time it also made me angry. I think if I found myself in this position I would flip my shit and bad things would happen to "Mark" while at the same time realizing that the girlfriend needed something that she wasn't getting from me. So either I step it up or part ways.

The fact that the story made me think so much on this tells me it was a good story.

threeman45threeman45almost 11 years ago
very much enjoyed it

thought it was really good, hope there is more.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Please stop writing!!!

We have too many WACC asshole writers in this catagory already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please, keep on writing.

Hi, I really enjoyed the story and would appreciate a third part. Don't let us wait too long. Btw, forget about some stupid commends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loser

please stop writing, you truly suck at it. Your writing is pathetic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So he has invited you to a party at his house

So you will know where he lives so you can either set it on fire or wait until till he gets home so you can cave his skull in with claw hammer. What kind of silly shithead is this Mark?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I so wanna see her side of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

More of this whore. The third story wasn't as good, but the first two were awesome. More face time, more picture messages. Maybe he reads her phone messages while she's away/asleep? Maybe the manager sends him a bunch of pics.

More slutty cheating shit!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TOO FAR GONE

the choice has been made. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

All these gay men trying to write as women is ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous