All Comments on 'Whore Wife'

by VitalWalt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

loved the story very good.wish my wife would do things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice job

I have tried to talk my wife into screwing a friend while I watched but she has not given in hopefully soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband's Co-workers.

I didn't fuck my husband's boss, but I did get to fuck a few of his coworkers. He took me to a get together of a group of his coworkers and one of them found out I worked as a bartender. He showed up at the bar one night and sweet talked his way into my panties. He then started to share me with some of the other guys from work. My poor husband had no idea that I had fucked and sucked most of his "friends."

1jbm1jbmover 9 years ago
Hot story

Loved the story

Would love my wife to do this or similar!

Thanks for a hot read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
His boss and most of mine

I loved this story. I reminded me how my husband and his boss fucked me silly for most of the four day company ski trip. Every night they would take turns making me cum over and over. Hubby got a huge raise after that. I also have fucked three of my bosses. It really makes a boring day so much better as you are bent over a desk with a hard cock sliding in and out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, your husband is very lucky to have such a wonderful, sexy and intelligent wife who knows how to get "a HEAD"!!! Wish I knew the two of you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she sees a story about a ‘promotion’ and a ‘wife’.

The first time I was up for promotion, I was only 22 and a recent college graduate. My wife was only 18, and attending community college. The competition for the promotion was fierce so, just like in your story, we invited the boss over for dinner. I dressed her very slutty, she was flirty, and she joyfully took his cock. He had a huge cock and was a heavy cummer so, she enjoyed it.

Our deal was that he would fuck her once a week for six months. He would come over to our house, we’d have dinner, and then the fun would begin. He fucked her in every room of our house, and slept with her overnight in the master bedroom. I slept in the guest room.

He doubled my salary, gave her a company car, and plenty of expensive clothes and jewelry. She was actually sad when the six months were over. By then, she had internalized the fact that she was clearly a whore and that I was her pimp. Those words: whore and pimp always made her wet!

A couple of years later we got me another promotion the same way. And then another couple of years later she fucked the owner of the company, and he made me his partner. In return my wife sleeps over at his place three nights a week.

My wife is very clear on this issue: she says that women, especially wives, would always enjoy a little extra attention, enjoy being spoiled, and enjoy the wild sex. She believes all wives should be company whores at the husband’s workplace, it’s only natural that the Alphas get a shot at their tight young pussies.

Also, she believes it is important for the husbands to lick the bosses cum out of the wife’s pussy afterwards. She says it makes the husband more attentive to the wife, and it makes him a better employee for the boss.

When wives learn how beneficial it is they will all be spreading their legs for their husband’s promotions!

VitalWaltVitalWaltover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment. I am now working on something you may enjoy. Stay connected.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Terrific story. I especially liked the way it turned out. The husband is not a wimp/cuck and the wife likes being a “whore” to her “pimp” husband. It looks like they will seduce his new boss and his wife will get to whore herself to her. Their relationship seemed refreshingly solid as this is something that they both share. I look forward to what the author is working on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The husband know's what he has and how to use it.the big Whore Wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous