All Comments on 'Mrs. Barbara Smith'

by Benny024

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ABS?

I'm English - what does ABS stand for?

smoothboismoothboialmost 11 years ago

This is the kind of slut I want to be. I like how he ended up being way more into cock and taking it in the ass.

BtmbilBtmbilalmost 11 years ago
ABS

ABS is an Adult Book Store.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 10 years ago
Nice.

Liked the 12" cocks up his ass and down his throat. They could almost bump into each other in his guts. Nice if they could both dump a full load of piss inside him at the same time! And it would be nice if there was followup to the guy who made him his bitch - some exchange of phones or something to make it clear his ass was his for the taking any time from then on.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 10 years ago

It wasn't clear if the author was married. If so, it would be nice to have his wife along to be similarly used; and maybe Mr. 12" could take possession of the couple, to both be his wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DonnaCD

Adult Book Store....mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I went to an abs, into the theatre, the usual movie on the screen. It was quiet, 2 other guys there, both middle aged liked me ,one was stroking the others cock. I sat, pulled my cock out, slowly stroking watching the movie, the door clicked open, I hid my cock, a couple perhaps 60s walked in, she had greyish hair, he was short , balding.They sat in front of me. The 2 guys looked around, then kept doing what they were doing. I watched soon her top was off, saggy tits, he was squeezing them, she opened his belt and slid his trousers down and she went down on his cock. I stood up so I could see more, he lifted her skirt, his finger working in and out of her pussy. He lifted her head and motioned to me, she moved and held my cock and then took it in her mouth, she was o.k. but not as good as some of the guys that had sucked me. He stood behind her and pushed forward, she kept going, I was hard, he looked at me,want a go,i said sure, he moved away and I walked around, got behind her and pushed forward, slid easily in, fuck her, that's it and I felt his hand on my butt, his finger finding my hole, rimming me, fingering me, then pushing his finger into me, then two, I am going to cumm, fill her, go on, his fingers inside me as my cumm shot into her, draining me. I pulled back, she stood up, he removed his fingers, but still lightly fingering me, he looked at her, suck me, she knelt down, moving back and forward on his cock, his finger slowly moving, he turned me around to face the wall, I put my hands out, she stood beside me as I felt him oil my hole and then run his cock up my crack, finding my hole and guiding it to my entrance and then pushing forward as my hole opened and he eased inside, my hole welcoming him as he moved back and forward, he was quite big. The door clicked open, he pulled back, lets get a room. We all hitched our clothes up, went out, got a room, a latex covered bed, we undressed, lay down, he lifted my legs, she straddled my head, he said suck me and as she did, lick her pussy, my tongue entered her and then I felt his cock at my hole enter in one push as she sat back on my face. He was large and it took about 4 pushes before my hole relaxed around him and he fucked me, she bounced up and down on my face, then groaned and I was covered in liquid, she said I just orgasmed and pissed on him and he is licking it, oh my so good, fuck him Jim, fuck him as she bent over and took my cock in her mouth, he went a little faster, I felt him inside me, I felt my cock twitching in her mouth, whatever cumm I had was going into her mouth, my hole clenching around him, milking him as I felt the warmth in me, until we all slowly came down from our highs. He moved away, she sat on the edge, she likes pee, can you pee, I said yes, I need to, she knelt, took my cock in her mouth and as I peed she swallowed and as I was finishing she sucked me sucking it out of me. I pulled back, he took my place, then he finished, thanks, you were great as I dressed. I headed towards the door but they headed back to the theatre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
clarity please!

I'll admit, I'm slightly homophobic when it comes to erotica...a heads-up would've been nice.

oh, and please, don't use abbreviations, not everyone has mind-reading powers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long time fantasy

This is my biggest and best wet dream. God I’d love to be that boy bitch!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 4 years ago

This story is one of my all time favourites. I think about how I'd love to be in his place. And I love how insatiably horny she is as well.

Perhaps the theatre would agree to tie me down to one of the benches for the day, with my legs tied wide, and with a ring gag in my mouth, so both men and women would have free access to my tongue and asshole. I'd like to be tied so men could have a straight path from my mouth to my throat, to pound their cocks in my throat; while at the same time women could grind their cunts and assholes on my face, violently masturbating themselves on my tongue and nose and everything.

Perhaps the washroom might be out of order one day, so they would put up a sign designating me as the toilet, so all men and women would have to pee down my throat all day long. Perhaps someone could even bring a dog or other animal to degrade me further, by having it fuck my ass in front of everyone, who would witness me cum by getting fucked by an animal. Or they could let me beg to suck it's cock, and granting my wish. I really wish some group would gangbang and degrade me like this, or better. I'd really like to suck your cock or cunt or asshole, and drink your cum and piss any time you wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous