All Comments on 'Big Tit Slut Wife'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap

wank your wee dick .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another cheat sicko story.

Demonstrating graphically the low standards that Literotica applies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another loser

who his own mother hates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fabulous story!!!!

A little too quick, but more married couples than can be couunted do this on on vaction. Very fashionable and stylish this is. The usual problem is the wife can always pick up a man and the hubby rarely find a woman. So he he can easily get bitter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot Slut

GREAT story. Unlike the usual story of cuckolds, it was good to see your wife ok with you hooking up with another woman.

Your wife sounds hot. You're a lucky man to have a slut with a huge rack like that, who's not afraid to fuck and and suck

To the haters - Most of the Loving Wives section is devoted to couples swinging and wives fucking other guys. That's the category. The idea of a wife getting a little uninhibited and wild turns a lot of us on. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86almost 11 years ago
good story

I could just imagine my wife coping an attitude finding out I got my cock sucked while she was out fucking. I hope ya'll experiment some more cause she sounds like a truely delightful partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
clearly this husband

hasn't lived in the real world for some time

oh well, sooner or later he'll get it

better him than me

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
O K Read***

Thanks for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
What I did in N'Awlins

Sounds like a fun trip to the big easy. Unfortunately, it reads like a book report of someone in 9th grade.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Sounds like a teenage fantasy. At least both got some. Fuck it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A nice fantasy type story

Well done !

I like that he got some sex from the little girl he picked up while his slut wife was getting fucked.

Perhaps he could get some pussy instead of just a blow job the next time they play with other people.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You give the plot away in the title!

This is like if "Sixth Sense" was named "Bruce Willis Is Actually Dead". You should have called it something more cryptic like "Butterflies In The Rain" or "Symphony Of The Galaxy" or something like that.

Bogey3Bogey3over 9 years ago
I get the quid pro quo problem.

What were you thinking that your wife would be ok with your fooling around !! Early in our marriage I learned that her fooling around REALLY turned me on. BUT it quickly became clear that was a one way street. NEVER NEVER think the little wife will not be jealous. Silly you.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No comments...

No comments deserved...Just consenting adults...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gotta love a...

Slut wife and I should not. Nice story. Time to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

at 125lb and 5'7 tall she would be a 32 DD or less

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She is still one up on him

So glad he went out to get some himself. Too bad only a blow job but seriously he was even lucky to get that. Any woman can walk into a bar and leave to get laid but I think only one out of a hundred guys would have the same luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot sex

I love wives that don't mind being a slut sometimes. This story made my cock extreemly hard,I thought I was about to blow. I know what I'm doing when I go to bed tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do this on every trip we take. A short slip dress, heels and minimal underwear plus some extra makeup and hair work is all it takes. Pick a nice bar and have at it! First names only and don't waste time on the family back home! See ya in the morn, Hon!

I go crazy when a strange cock enters my mouth and knowing it will invade my pussy in short order! It makes for a memorable night! P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story and very erotic. As someone said consenting adults.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
295 Followers
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES