All Comments on 'Breastfeeding Class'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great!

I love adult breastfeeding stories and yours is the best so far! Carry on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, you really know where SOME of us LIVE!

This story was absoutely top-drawer. I do not know if this story 'touched' anyone else. I do not care particularly. I just know it touched me.

The tenderness....the sheer sexual tension....I just know I would give my left...er.....ARM....to have been the man here.

WoW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

Og, you really know how to write. I love your work and the way you can set up a visual is uncomparable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't know

I just think of the poor guy needing to go to the bathroom all night. I can't imagine him taking it kindly to be tied up for that long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)

Very kinky, and very hot :) But I gotta agree on the bathroom thing.. And where would it have leaved me? In between loving and admiring its sheer 'evil' kinkyness and the need to kill them all for the humiliation visited? Or? Awh f* knows.. :) Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
interesting

it was very very interesting and fun to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horribly unbelievable.

Pregnant women are VERY sensitive to everything. I don't see a group of them trying to force a man to do anything, fearing forceful reprisals. And if his wife was involved to the extent that she planned the whole thing, she'd be looking for a new husband. I also find if difficult to believe that he'd be okay with their treatment of him. Revenge is a word that comes to mind. Not that this wasn't well written, I just found his actions, especially, to be implausible.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
loved it

I would love to have been him and to have felt the caring they showed. .. I would have worn the corset throughout my wife's pregnancy.. if I had been that lucky

fifty5fifty5over 9 years ago
Hey!

Hey, this is erotic fiction, not a health manual, so keep your comments relevant to the medium. All your comments probably are entirely accurate, but still irrelevant...

Vito1960Vito1960almost 8 years ago
Nice class!

That was an interesting read, I don't know about the humiliation. I don't know a single guy that would be humiliated at that! Having a group of lactating women tie you up and force feed you, no wonder everybody likes ice cream!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Humiliation?

Other than having his hands cinched behind his back that would be a very pleasurable class.

I could endure being breast fed by 8 women. Where do I sign up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was really well written but has the same chances of happening as a sea turtle giving birth to a blue whale. There are 0 universes where women, let alone pregnant women, would forgive someone being an asshole to them by breastfeeding him. Especially by inviting the woman who he broke up with with such apparent ferocity. This stuff just doesn’t happen. I get that it’s supposed to be about bondage humiliation, but everything is better when it’s believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1521 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...