All Comments on 'A Pearl in Silk Sheets'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

It is a good, erotic story, but I have to say the reading style, the performance is a bit, shall we say, heavy-handed. If your intention wsas to be parodic or funny, it should be reflected in the text. The text isn't comedic, so I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve.

Shame, as it's actually a sexy voice. Hope to hear more.

KingsWomanKingsWomanalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

This is only my second audio story and I appreciate the feedback which is very helpful. I'm glad you like my voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your voice is lovely, and your accent is wonderful. I love your enthusiasm as you speak, however the accentuation can sometimes be a bit much and detract from the feeling you'd otherwise convey. Huge potential here, though. I can't wait to hear what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
exactly what i needed

beautiful accent and a filthy mind. That broad vocabulary should be illegal for such a dirty girl. So naughty and imaginative you have the the perfect formula for erotic stories. please continue your stories but don't change your style. Keaton

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Voice

Sexy voice, sexy story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Even the ladies like to hear hot stories, like a BFF telling you her deepest darkest secrets. Completely enjoyable, classy, hot and naughty. What a great combination. You weave quite a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YESSS!!!

As I listened to your sexy voice, I couldn't help but slip my hand up my skirt, pull my thong aside, and finger myself to a wonderful orgasm, imagining that I was you (the subject in the story). How wonderful! I MUST listen to more of your stories.

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you BFFs

I am so glad to hear women are enjoying my stories too. I'm going to upload one for us :) .

RimmingloverRimmingloverover 8 years ago
Superb

Another spunk inducing masterpiece KW. Beautifully written and narated as always.

WeeWillie1314WeeWillie1314about 6 years ago

If you keep getting headaches like that and missing parties your friends will get the wrong idea.

Excellent audio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous