All Comments on 'Second Saturday'

by dandy_ont

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dandy_ontdandy_ontover 10 years agoAuthor
Comments Welcome !

I appreciate any and all comments. I am trying to be a more competent writer and seek input about what pleases my readers. Thank-you!

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 10 years ago
Really nice work.

I read both of your stories and thoroughly enjoyed them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You could have another saturday with the ladies jacking him off while his wife introduces him to a big dildo. eventualy I can see him licking all their pussys after their husbands have left cream pies in them. of corse the husbands do not know what they are doing. A good husband would do that for his wife and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A just resolution would be..

..for Dave to back his truck over each of them in turn before using his sledgehammer as a croquet mallet on their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Favourite Fantasy of Mine

I have often fanaticised being humiliated by my wife in front of female friends. Your story was a great turn on. I hope you write more. Consider some feminisation or servicing your wife while the others watch or even join in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are we still o.k. ?

Probably not .

What kind of man would say o.k. ?

Not a husband ......

Designated_ReaderDesignated_Readerover 5 years ago
The end was a bit of a problem

I liked both stories. The only issue I saw was the very end, the cum drinking and sexual blackmail really came out of left field and seemed completely out of place in what had otherwise been a playfully erotic situation. Dave could have shut down the proceedings at any point, no harm/no foul, every thing would have just stopped, the women would have gone home and Dave and Monica would have discussed what happened and worked out boundaries and how to move forward to the next time......but then she threw in the "DO IT OR ELSE", that was uncalled for and completely out of line. Monica knew this or she wouldn't ask "Are we still OK?", the answer is clearly NO. I hope you are still out there even though you haven't post in 5 years, I really would like to see a continuation of this story with them working out what is acceptable and what isn't. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is she now more turned on by the power and humiliation, rather than by her husband?

"Thanks for going along with me, Dave. I didn't really want to make good on my threat of no more blowjobs." So she actually would have risked destroying their sex lives over this? She didn't say she wouldn't have made good on the threat, just that she didn't want to, which means she would have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love?

A wife who supposedly loves him makes him drink/swallow a load of his cum and,in front of her friends? Fuck that shit! Then the twat wife tells him he'll never get another blow job if he doesn't drink the cum? ~ His answer should have been,"Sure I will.It just won't be from you!" D*I*V*O*R*C*E !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

No love, no caring & certainly no respect. Women constantly complain about being made to feel like objects. So what do these women do ? Make one of their husbands into a sex object. Two wrongs don't make a right. Stupid man, stupid women. Phone a lawyer.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

Reading the previous comments I only wish your wife's were friends of my wife and you men could watch the women do those things tor and hear me thank them for letting me cum and allowing me to be their sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous