All Comments on 'Bobby's Hairy Mom'

by atomicwarpig

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hairy Mom made me come!

Seriously the best story I've ever masturbated to in my life! The slow build to the agonizingly sensual titfuck and blowjob was mouth-watering, and when he feels her hairy armpit, the effect is wad-blowing. This story made me shower my room with quarts of come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome

this story definitely had it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot story

bravo-very,veryhot -make me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Seriously good

Where have you been atomicwarpig? This is primo stuff! Get back to writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hairy Maid

This story reminded me about our old maid who must have then been in her thirties. I once caught her having her bath in the tiny area near the kitchen and she had massive hair in her armpits. The sight was so luscious that I stared at the thick locks of black hair in her armpits for several minutes as she kept raising her arms to pour water on her head as she squatted near her bucket. It was a sight I was to see several more times which makes my cock twitch till date more than 30 years later.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 13 years ago
Hairy Pits

I loved the story because I am addicted to women having hairy armpits (legs too).

However, as open as his Mom was, she never showed him her pussy.

Perhaps that is coming in a sequel.

Maybe she doesn't shave her legs either and we will find that out too.

Mac.

JhMcKn@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

you should continue the story........

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Hair etc.

Credibility is important for arousal. Nix the armpit hair. Pubic hair is good. Huge sagging tits are not a good visual for me.

maxwellqmaxwellqalmost 8 years ago

I loved this story. I liked that you took the time to let it gradually develop. I love mature women with slightly saggy breasts and abundant hair, both armpits and pubic area. But what made it really exciting is that it was about a mother and her son and their sexual encounter. I hope that you will continue the story or write other similar ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My Mom caught me by finding lots of her panties stuck with my cum. Stupid me forgot that Mom did the wash. She finally came to me one night and caught be jerking off. I had a used pair of her panties over my face, and was sucking on the crotch. Mom came over and told me to continue. I did as she stripped off her nightie, and let me see her 40D's, and all that black pubic hair. More stories like this. How about tell the same story from your Moms point of view?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pussy

She should have shown him her pussy

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 5 years ago
Who is "Clue Master"?

He posted this story in 1997, titled "Friday Afternoon".

daganetdaganetover 3 years ago

Thank you for this great story! Armpit hair on moms, are the best.

snorkie1979snorkie1979about 3 years ago
hairy

Great story, I have a hair fetish hairy pits turn me on so much.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickalmost 2 years ago

Great story! So many boys grow up so horny, that they lust after the closest female to them, whether it be his mom, one of his sisters, whatever. Some of us never stop being horny, which leads to a lot of masturbation and fantasies. Got my little peepee hard, that's for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should of continue story where fucks her cunt and her asshole

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hope got to fuck her hairy cunt shoot his sperm in her

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WHY BEGIN A STORY AND NOT FINISH IT? HAIRY PUSSY IS ALWAYS 5 RATING, THIS ONE IS A 1 NOT FINISHED RATING. AN ALMOST 20-YEAR-OLD STORY. DID THE AUTHOR KICK THE DAM BUCKET OT WHAT?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous