All Comments on 'DD Sweatermeat'

by onlyaDDcupgirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
brian358brian358almost 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing the start to your story.

I don't usually go near S&M but a big-titted girl flaunting herself like that and lapping up the attention is certainly going to grab mine!

If the S&M is light, and willing, I could enjoy this.

And, if not, I'm a big boy (Pun semi-intended!). Bye bye but best wishes.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 11 years ago
technicalities

so, i'm loving the general feel of this, but there are some technical descriptions that . . . I just . . .

Okay. So, a 28AA bra could not be worn by a 32EE woman. Once she managed to get the back to hook together (around her ribcage UNDER her breasts) he cups would just sort of crumple, smashed beneath the weight of her tits. The shoulder straps would dig in, sure, but I don't think you'd get anything near the effect you're trying for. Also, no matter how she arranged the bra to smash her tits while standing still, once she started moving, heir natural bounce would push the whole thing into the configuration of least resistance.

My general advice to pretty much everyone: stay away from literal measurements, they detract from the eroticism, even when they are entirely accurate and realistic. The poetry of more descriptive language is MUCH better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Teaser

nice job DD

Bart

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
know the essence of this story but was sure hoping for

lesbians who kidnap her out of jealousy or anger and use her breasts better and more satisfying than any man, or men, can....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous