All Comments on 'Tales of a Mature Prostitute Ch. 01'

by GabbyBX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 11 years ago
A Different and Enjoyable Perspective -- Brava!

The story was an enjoyable read. The reality of it is refreshing. Lit is all too full of men with iron rod nine inch cocks and every woman has perfect tits. As a man of advancing years, it is nice to recognize the challenges that may still exist but that our desires and sexuality remain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delicious

I'd love to receive these services!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

As an older man who would be a potential client I can relate. Well told. I would love wank to more of your stories.

seattlejackseattlejackalmost 11 years ago
A delightful story..

Please continue your stories. This one was realistic and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful women

Has anyone else noticed, as we get older, there are more and more beautiful women younger than we are? I wish it was easier to know which ones would like to carry on sexually. The few I know are still juicy and like to fuck.

It's like the old saying, "They don't yell, they don't swell, and they're grateful as hell."

Well, so am I!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

More more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very interesting, I like your writings, and your stories please print more thank you

Very interesting, I like your writings, and your stories please print more thank you

Biker_TypeBiker_Typealmost 11 years ago

very interesting, would like to hear more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good on you for writing.I advertised in a small town, i am 58, and my first client was an older guy who said he could get hard only sometimes.He asked would i wear a skirt with just pantyhose underneath and bend over in front of him.I teased him a bit,he started to get hard,so i turned and bent over,i heard him say oh yes,i moved my finger to my pantyhosed pussy, i looked over my shoulder,he was stroking himself,i said thats it cumm all over me,i moved my bottom around and then i felt the first hot blobs of cumm land on my bottom,thats it,thats it as more landed on me.When he finished i took off the pantyhose and gave them to him.He was happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love It!

This is a great story line; please, please continue. As a 65+ woman who has rediscovered my libito after years of knowing nothing of erotic arrousal and sexual freedom - I love this story.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Unusual

I don't recall ever reading a story with this type of setting and I find it very refreshing to read of this mature ladies, experiences.

This is 5 star material both as regards the unique story line and the quality of the writing.

John_Whittaker0826John_Whittaker0826over 10 years ago
I enjoyed it completely.

Very well written and quite interesting. Thanks :)

GuydmanGuydmanover 10 years ago
Oh Yes

Absolutely fascinating and has a ring of truth. Well written, too. You express the fantasies I have. It is a joy to find a mature woman who readily admits her sexuality.

bigguy251bigguy251over 10 years ago
A great story

A startling unique and exciting story which gives a fascinating look into the sex lives of older people. As an over sixty male I find this especially interesting, and I plan to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

I liked your taking the time to relate a little before he came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, beautifully told. Extremely sexy. It got me good and hard.

Jollyjumper212Jollyjumper212over 2 years ago

I thought your story was great! It rang so many bells for me. When I was 60 my wife of at that time 36 years had lost interest in most things sexual. It had to be planned and then pretty plain Jane, no oral and generally missionary position or nothing. At the same time I had some dedication to our wedding vows.

Eventually I found a masseuse who gave more than a rub and jerk, no intercourse but good oral, both giving and receiving. She would cum, shaking and gasping and make me cry out when ejaculated

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best day of my life when I got have sex with a old woman I couldn't stop we became smoking buddy and sex partner I would look at how old she was and get hard watch her give me head and raw fucking a 70 was the best it so hard to find old woman that will be down to fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous