All Comments on 'Vacation Suprises'

by Slade34

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another stale cuck story

try something else-too many of these stories now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon Anon

Why did you read it if you don't like the topic? Why not stick to the ones you like in the gay section..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brilliant

great story thanks for that

can any readers tell me a good story of wife away on vacation with one of her gfs ?

husband back at home ?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

After injecting the wife's mouth with cum swimming with HIV and a few other std's he kissed her deeply and 3 years later they were dead of aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You stupid little cucks.

Straight guys don't do this shit, little gay guys want to watch men with big cocks, it is about the cocks, not the women. just come out of the closet, you will feel better .

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Help

I have 4 non edited sexual majorty husband stories on storiesonline.net. If somebody who cries about being too many sexual minority husband stories here, he/she would assist me, more sexual majority husband stories to be here.........My 1 story are under fixing and I want to publish except for storiesonline.net here on LW. (I am writting my 7th story, but I have an editor for that story...) However 4 earlier published stories want English editor.

Not only to write sexual majority husband story is a help, but to edit stories of others..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A loving husband would not do this shit, another chucky author arrives.t

A marriage turn to shit by a chucky writer.sick fantasy to his pens writing it.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 11 years ago
Smoking hot!

So sexy! Thanks for posting this. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i'm glad you

have no fetishes you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pervert

If you want to turn your marriage into a cheap porn movie that's on you, but any woman worth a shit would walk and leave you alone jacking your little dick. Stay single.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story enjoyed it.

Well written and very hot. Keep the story going.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
About even

There should be fairly good agreement that Sweetie is depicted as enjoying the fantasy (and, later, reality) of giving a BJ to a 'strange' big boner. This enjoyment is matched by her Hubby's enjoyment of the same thing...maybe because of his own interest in watching a big boner get sucked and maybe because he was enjoying his Sweetie's pleasure...and maybe BOTH!

If it were ALL (or mostly) about Hubby (but remember, it IS his PoV) then I would yell 'Wrong Category' as loud as anyone! As it is, it is NOT my cup of tea, but I think it is in the right category. If Slade had used Sweetie's PoV, it would be an easier call!

IMHO, the setting (including other male guests AND staff) was VERY underutilized! There is virtually NO tension / uncertainty in the contact with the second M of the MFM! This seems to be set-up as a serial (Bull's room number is shared) ... put 'Ch1' in the TITLE!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 11 years ago
Nice beginning...

...looking forward to more of your wife getting adventurous.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
Terrific tale

Don't worry aout the anons. Those of us secure in ourselves and our relationships can feel free to move beyond traditional mores.

In fact, those who vent their feelings with invective and insult are themselves probably weak and insecure.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 11 years ago

Nicely hot and well written. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Results Not In...Yet!

Good story, easily plausible and somewhat erotic.

So far, both totally euphoric over the newness of their cavorting on the beach (pictures, play and MFM) and they'll go to their room and create even more scenarios and fantasies and their new friend - just might, get a late night invite.

Enjoyable, nice start. This story can and maybe, should be, stand alone'however, if you choose to continue writing about the balance of their vacation it will be interesting to see if they move it to more than one guy at a time and/or experience other men they meet? How she handles it is obvious, she is the recipient of erotic sexual pleasure. Hubby, so far, seems cool but...

When they go home, is she addicted to a variety of euphoric sexual encounters, does she become a 'Hotwife' and/or does he become a happy cuck? Actually, I don't see him as a cuck, just a guy comfortable with his manhood, enjoys his wife being pleasured and the two of them getting kinkt?

Thanks for the story, I'll certainly be watching for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's what we needed

Another fucking scum bag wimp ass cuckold writer polluting the loving wives category. Don't you think there are enough of you bastards already on this site.Why don't you take this shit to fetish where it belongs and take the queers with you.

boaman007boaman007almost 11 years ago
Can't wait for more.....

Great story with lots of potential for more great situations? Hope to see more installments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dear polylvr

Nobody has security all the time especially in a relationship and you and your crowd especially are vulnerable to the cyclical turbulence of human behaviour because you have an ever changing borderline. This story only show a couple who are bored with themselves-shouldn't have got married-and stay as a couple until they got bored with each other.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I am curious

They are married for 10 years, they are young. Why have not they kids????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enjoyed

I for one enjoyed it. Nice first submission to lit and yes, this belongs in the loving wives category - shame to those who judge here

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

as a guy who fantasizes daily about his 50 y/o conservative stockbroker wife being taken used and seduced while I watched I loved your story and would love to chat with anyone wanting to role play about my wife. my email is fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Haters gonna hate.

This was a fabulous story and it contained the elements of a "real" first time situation when a couple has discussed this idea and been put into a setting where no one they know will find out. I really liked the story and hope you write another one and keep getting further and further along. Creampie eating at the Y after a Gangbang!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I am courious

I am courious If this pair was children (1-2 years later), how they would bring up them? Would they bring up the son to be a porn addict hetero 18 years old candidate and the daughter to a 18 years old hot wife candidate? For me this sort of stories are not erotic, but I am couriouse this sexual minority people children bringing up practice.

I am planning a story where such cucolding or wife watching pair will bring up a sexual majority behavioral son. (a funny revenge story will be and I will not recommand you, because the past of the mother and father will be only this sexual minority behavioral......)

I AM COURIOUS SUCH SEXUAL MINORITY PAIRS IF THEY BRING UP THIER SONS TO BE SEXUAL MAJORITY OR 18 YEARS OLD WIFE/GIRLFIEND WATCHER CANDIDATE?

If somebody could give information on my feedback I keep secret about him/her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You guys rationalize this bullshit all you want, but if you enjoy seeing another mans cock as part of your fantasy then yes you are a bit queer! You sick fucks actually think we should shut the fuck up about your highly abnormal lives!? Well listen good! 99% of the world think you guys are sick and depraved perverts. How many of your family and friends know you are a wimpy cuck? How many of them know you get off and seeing other guys cocks and are turned on by cream pies? That's right none! You don't want them to know do you!? Like I said you are sick fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Believable and hot. Though the nay-sayers are back assaulting you for gay this and that the fact is that a lot of men do enjoy this scenario or enjoy fantasizing about it. Just as it bothers them to discover that in their later years they may be seeking a nice hard dick to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

more of the same genre please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous who made the Gay/cock reference? WoW what a "Jerk-OFF"

Dunno &Anonymous this comment is 100% Directed and inspired by your previous comment, I'm gonna exercise my 2nd Amendment Rite! "lol" ! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLE'S! PS. Don't cut yourself on that broken glass there in your living room as you get down off your soap box, your mom told you about throwing stones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Duna, why the fixation on children? Lots of people choose not to have them, or there's a medical hurdle.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
The first steps down a slipperly slope

Two days in, and she's blowing a stranger. Three, and she'll be fucking him. By the end of the week, she'll probably be taking on every guy who can get it up.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
I am also curious, Duna

I have read your request for feedback regarding your story proposal, but regret I am unable to work out what you are trying to ask. Is it possible you could get someone to translate it into English for us?

1jbm1jbmalmost 11 years ago
Hot story

I read and enjoyed this story, imagining this is my wife. I got very hot and horny.

A fantastic story and I look forward to more.

Hot and enjoyable

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
How did she get her knees to moan? (HA!)

A very HOT story. It could benefit from some serious proofreading, especially regarding verbs and identifying dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hit vscation

We start vacs tomorrow , such naughty ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vacation 2015

My Wife and I where just reading your story and hope we a similar adventure on our vacation to Cancun next month (September)

your Story opened up the conversation for some wild adventures thank you.

Robert & Debbie from Colorado.

me885me885over 7 years ago
HOT!

This is one of my favorite fantasies! YOu described it perfectly. I would LOVE for this to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my hubby loves it

my hubby loves to see me sucking guys cocks but it usually leads to the guy fucking me.

want to chat.

jane.222@live.com

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Impressive

I loved the way that the husband encouraged his wife to go from sucking on dildoes to the real thing. Little by little she opened up as her husband encouraged her to let her naughty side out. All she needed was encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

Good story , I was able to picture every word , it was hot . I pictured it as my wife. Thanks Loved It

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Déjà vu

Déjà vu. Your story reminds me of an encounter my wife and I had on the beach in Hawaii,

No BJ in our case but very close thank you for bringing back a great memory.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Damn, I despise "my wife and I" comments as much as willing cuck stories .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my! Love her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ creepy26thNC

Then stop reading EVERY one of these stories and commenting on them.

You’re not fooling anyone, you LOVE them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

my wife got to enjoy a big cock on vacation a few times and she loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

letting your wife enjoy a bbc on vacation makes for a great vacation for your wife. and even for you her husband. be good to your wives and they will be good to you. She is your wife after all. and most wives are deserving of a great vacation and a great fuck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the best time for a wife to enjoy a bbc is on vacation. it makes for a great Vacation

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold if its a good marriage

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Good story - very erotic- well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous