All Comments on 'Saving a Marriage Ch. 01'

by OttoWeininger

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

BORING and I work with psychologists and counselors, they don't work that way, it wouldn't have been dealt with in one session, her issues would have taken longer to deal with.

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 11 years ago

After checking your bio 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I also

rad ur bio. 1 *. wish I could give -99

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

No matter how well written your story might be, your bio comments will turn off many, as already noted. That said, honesty is a virtue.

PassionateKissesPassionateKissesalmost 11 years ago
my opinion

I like it. I think you should keep going with the story. I want to see what happens next. You should develop it more though, at a little slower pace. You are new, but you will get better. Don't get discouraged by all the negative comments, use them to get better! ~PASSION~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

It was a decent first attempt at writing. Those who criticize where you are coming from as opposed to the story itself are wrong in that regard. It is possible for this couple to get their marriage back on track by each accepting the strengths and weaknesses of their partner

PassionateKissesPassionateKissesalmost 11 years ago
As for your comments...

They are yours... It is your life... I will still read your stories even if I don't live your lifestyle. ~PASSION~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just read your bio

You are not a man. You are a bigger cunt than any cheating whore out there. I won't vote your story nor will I read it. Go back to the middle east you goat fucking misogynist piece of pig shit.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
GET IT....GOT IT.....GOOD

but from whom. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the people commenting are looking for the wife to wear the pants

good story. more true then most women want to believe. they think a man should just give up on the sex until they are ready. which will not be with there husband then. most men should check each child there wife has to make sure it is theirs.

sorry women the facts are against you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Gotta love dumb bitches; you can cheat on them as many times you want, then blame them because you did it and they'll forgive you every time.

Yeah, she's a dumb bitch. What the fuck is this shit? He's not an alpha male, he's a fucking gutless turd who doesn't have the strength to uphold his own vows, nor the presence of mind to communicate his desires to his wife without begging and whining. What kind of man does that shit? Sneaking around and cheating is the kind of thing a spineless whore does, and gender has absolutely no bearing on whether someone is a spineless whore or not.

Unsurprisingly that people would leap to defend this bullshit, though, there's nothing better than a woman you can cheat on whenever you want, behave like a control freak and come back to her for better and better sex because she thinks it's all her fault. They'll pass off a bunch of pseudo-psychological bullshit every time about how it's all women's fault for denying their husband the right to control them the way a pimp controls a cheap slut.

Goddamn, I'd like to see a woman with a spine in these cheating husband stories. A bullet for the face of the asshole psychologist who is clearly in her husband's pay, and castration for the dude who doesn't know how to keep his dick where it belongs. It's obvious he has no honor or respect for his wife, and is no better than any of a thousand other loving wives in this genre. Bring out the BTB.

To the Anon who stated that it's possible to get a marriage back on track after cheating; that's true, but in this case it's capitulation, not reconciliation. She, the victim, went from assuming some small part in the breaking marriage to a point where she has literally taken all the blame for her husband's infidelity and needs to be a better whore to him to ensure that he doesn't cheat.

Not that he has any reason to be faithful, as she's already proven that she will forgive him despite his complete lack of respect for her, lying to her about giving up his affair, and doing anything to appease him. That's called a vicious circle. Little fight? "All your fault, you stupid bitch, I'm going to fuck your best friend. Make sure you're wearing that little nightie I like so I'll decide to forgive you for making me cheat on you."

Completely in agreement with the reader who stated that he's just a cunt and nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bland

Nice to have a cheating male instead of a female for once but you need finesse a good story and the ability to write

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

I have no problem with the couple seeking, and maybe even achieving, a rapprochement following his infidelity, since a thorough discussion of their relationship may well put them back on track. However, you muddy the waters by indicating this 'alpha male' has hired a psychoanalyst to brainwash his wife into accepting the situation. Sorry, but this bears no more resemblance to real life than Mickey Mouse to an actual rodent: hypnotism simply doesn't work that way.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Everyone has an opinion on cheating spouses. The only two people's opinions that matters are the spouses. They ultimately will have to live with their decisions. The only thing I'm concerned with is the one session laid out their problems but how is it they were able to be sure things will be OK? I hope they will have more sessions because the husband's alpha sexiest personality isn't going to change over night. He may go with the program since he was caught but I wonder if it will last.

I wonder what the therapist did to them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm getting a hypnotized/mind control vibe from this.

Guess I'll know soon enough.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
I suspect there is some chain-pulling here!

New author with a very provocative comment in his bio. A story which is a complete inversion of the normal LW plot. He may be writing a pastiche or is lampooning us, but he is doing it very well. The BTB crowd is not accepting the inversion of roles very well! For an excellent provocation, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She needs to loosen up.

If he still cheats after that time for a divorce.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Wish it hadn't come to the Husband having an affair in order to change things. I don't like cheaters but as I've seen it often takes a massive shock to the system in order to change the status quo that started things. It'll be interesting to so where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you

Omg you are sharing you excellent writing. I am happy!!!!

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

I gave up part way through the passage about the therapist as it was totally unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous