All Comments on 'Massaging Mike's Mom'

by ddwriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best story ever

It was so good, it made me actually comment on it. Perfect story in every way, and I look forward to great things from the author.

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Great story

Your tale teased this reader as expertly as she teased his cock. Pity she never took the rest of her swimsuit off, but I guess that would have been a step too far from her p.o.v. Kept reminding me of the video for Fountains of Wayne's "Stacey's Mom".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Agree with previous commenters

Really really good. Like your other stuff too. Keep it up! (Pun intended.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really hot

im stroking my raging hard on rite now. good job

geoffcal7geoffcal7almost 15 years ago
HOT!!!!

Please write more about Mike, especially "games" that tests his self-control.

McKinneyDFWTxMcKinneyDFWTxalmost 14 years ago
Hard-on inducing story

Great story. We all have a friend's mom fantasy so this was fun to read. It was great to stroke to, while reading. This left me wanting more...but the erection it gave me was worth it.

willycumwillycumabout 13 years ago
Made me so hard too

Your story made me so hard and throbbing - this must be a favourite fantasy for many guys - to be massaged and teased by a curvy, almost naked female who gives you a really explosive orgasm at the end ................OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ............. I need to massage one of my stiff aching muscles right now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just a tease

there has to be a 2 because of the desire between the two

zex95966zex95966almost 11 years ago
only thing missing from this duo...

In neither story did the girlfriend get to do much. I'd love to see just a bit more focus on the daughter and I would be completely satisfied =)

Other than that I love both of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
It should have been a great story.....

But did he have to have an eleven inch cock?

It made the story more unlikely and undermined the erotic flow of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous