All Comments on 'Forever Came Early'

by gracie_loves

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Editor

Your storyline is good. A little too fast for some I suspect but still good. I agree with the first comment, you do need an editor. It is often difficult for a writer to see the errors in their writing after reading and re-reading the same story multiple times their mind will skip inaccuracies in sentence tense and structure. It's just human nature. So, please consider an editor to work with your writing as you seem to have so much good to offer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A pet peeve of mine...

This was clearly written by a man. A woman CANNOT feel a man's cum hitting the inside of her vagina or cervix; the nerve endings are completely different from the ones in external skin, and are unable to detect that kind of sensation. Just an FYI for all the men trying to write erotica from a female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammar!

The first comment was completely accurate. This was either written by a man, or a woman who's never had sex and only read erotica by men. I noticed first when she described herself. I've never heard a woman say she had a nice rack. But that was forgivable, after all, I'm sure some women do say so. But the cum thing? Very few women can tell from feeling if their partner cums. And it definitely wouldn't hurt.

Besides that, your grammar was absolutely awful. It really took away from the story. Learn the difference between "your" and "you're." It's not difficult. There were lots of other mistakes, but that was the most obvious and prevalent. Please, do yourself (and us) a favor and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Anonymous Grammar

Hey Shakespeare go critique some other literary works. We for one don't want to read your shit comments about grammar do us all a favor and get fucked that's 'f' for fuckwit, 'u' for udders, 'c' for cunt, 'k' for kinky,'e' for ego and 'd' for dumbass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous