All Comments on 'Controlling Bobbi Ch. 02: Ryan'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 11 years ago
Good

Good so far, so use her hard, long and unrelenting. You got in her head now, so don't let up, keep her in very growing phases of deepening debasements, humiliations, degenerations and exploitations. Don't forget to add lots modifications to her body and mind.. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too short.

Like the story, but your installments are far too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You know that a MILF is a "mom I like to fuck", right?

So, where's the kids? Otherwise she is simply a housewife you're raping. And I admit that I don't know much about hypnotism; but I can't imagine it would be that easy, or countless rapists would be employing that particular method.

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
Just a story folks

As for the criticism of words (MILF) and hypnotic techniques, People need to remember that this is a fictional story (or I assume it is). Either enjoy the story or move on. Yes, it is a little short, but that doesn't bother me. Some of these long stories get me skimming through them. I personally don't need a lot of detail. As Joe Friday says, "just the facts Mam". I thought about adding your own controlling phrase and damn if you didn't do it. Keep adding to this Bobbi list. Ignore the critics that get overly critical and use any suggestions that seem like a good idea. Take it where it leads you. You will find that a story can seem to grow a mind of its own and take you places you never expected it to go. Looking forward to ch-3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1289 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES