All Comments on 'Beetlesmith's Ch. 20'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sorin61sorin61almost 11 years ago

You are a fantastic writer. Although the sex scenes are great, I since long started reading the stories mostly (mostly) for the story. And after this chapter, you got me really interested...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

really like this story.....but you truly need to figure out a way to have him control the size of his dick.....maybe able to reduce or increase at will or something....cuz it is gettin waaay ridiculous....heh...just my 0.02

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 9 years ago
Wish

You'd get back and continue the story, I really enjoyed it

slinkkyslinkkyabout 8 years ago
That's where it ends?!?!

I know that after nearly three years it is extremely improbable that you'd ever bother to write another chapter, but this a terrible cliffhanger.

Please take mercy on me.

dresbachdresbachabout 8 years agoAuthor
No, it doesn't end here.

I first want to say thank you for reading my story. I know it's been a while, and most of you are waiting patiently for me to continue. I had to take a hiatus from writing Beetlesmith, but I'm back on the tale as I write this. I have completed three more chapters, as well as the ending one. I figure two or three more will be needed to come full circle, and end the tale once and for all. My goal is to complete the thing in entirety, then send it through the editing process before I begin posting again. It pays to stop by my member's page. I usually update the status of my stories there.

Again, thank you all for your patience. And thanks so much for reading.

slinkkyslinkkyabout 8 years ago
:)

This was a great time for me to stumble across your story!

Thanks for the news.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
394 Followers
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES