All Comments on 'First Glory'

by Blewlew

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I know the feeling..........

I know the feeling and I so love the taste. God, it's so thrilling to be on ones knees and sucking a cock and swallowing all that delicious cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Truly awesome

I didn't go to a gloryhole but went by craigslist and I will never forget the experience! You basically described it on point! Wait until you suck a black man's cock.. The black cock is freaking awesome and if the guy is a top/dom they say cool stuff to encourage you like "my african nut in that lil chink throat" ;)

gomaco9gomaco9almost 11 years ago
Me Too

Started out by munching cream pies. Figured why wait and started sucking cock to get it all. Love the feel, taste, and substance of fresh hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice first story!

I like short stories (one page) if they are "active". This one is much like my own experience except I let guys suck me a lot in the booths through the glory hole before

I had the "courage" to suck on myself. I still can't swallow, but maybe someday.

BlewlewBlewlewalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked my story guys; I haven't gotten to try sucking a black cock yet but I want to. I also want it to be big. I would love to suck off Shane Diesel's hot cock but he just never has enough cum for me; it's all about the juice ;-) I have also been told that black cum is the sweetest. I hope I'll soon find out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cum for me

Having sucked off multiple cocks over the years, some repeatedly, I never have lost the taste for a load of man cream. Some men shoot more than others; some men's semen is saltier, or sweeter, or creamier than that of other men. But all man cream is a wonderful essence of the man that shoots the cream into your mouth! I have always enjoyed the taste of the man in front of my mouth. Long, thick, thin, short -- it's a cock, and it's always been an adventure to kneel in front of another guy and take his cock and know that you are responsible for its hardness and its ejaculation. Some men are very appreciative and offer to reciprocate; some become very tender and caress my head and shoulders. And almost all cock heads swell in size just before the ejaculation occurs. I have found that in "cleaning up" the guy after the orgasm, the cock becomes very tender as it goes flaccid, and some men find that last minute licking very sensitive or ticklish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

Once you stuck one, it becomes engrained in you, and once a cock explodes in your mouth and you feel it cum and taste it... Nothing else is enough. I sucked my first uncut cock about a week ago and it was awesome as well. Incredibly soft yet heard, he wasn't real big but he just pumped a massive load in my mouth with no warning. I just kept on sucking while savoring his load and swallowed it down. Nothing like a cock that just loves to be sucked and the thirll of delivering!

Rock hard from your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love cum

once you get a taste you want more love to serve several men more men more cum!!!

BlewlewBlewlewalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Stay tuned for Part 2, which I will be posting very soon. It's the rest of the story of that first trip and what happened when I gave my second blowjob of that night and of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anonymous reader

what a delicious picture you conjure up. I'm glad you don't bother with a long boring emotional soul search as so many do. Straght into the juicy scene. I haven't sucked for a long time but i did enjoy the cream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good short story

This is a good way to get started. One can indulge anonymously. Can be a lot of fun but must use some caution. It is like Lays

BlewlewBlewlewalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Part 2 cumming soon ;-)

Just uploaded Part 2 yesterday; it's awaiting approval now. Watch out for it over the next few days.......I'm sure it will please ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CAN'T GET ENOUGH COCK

Once you've sucked your first cock and tasted the cum you're hooked for life. The only thing better is sucking one while another shoves his cock up your ass and fucks you. Nothing in the world is better. You become a cock whore for life and can never get enough. I've often taken 20-30 in a single day and always wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm next

I have been to the local glory holes off and on for a few months, but always stop short of sucking anonymous cock. I have been sucked and I have rubbed cocks together, but I'm afraid of the next step. Your story gives me the courage to go ahead and suck the next big cock that presents itself. But I will definitely use a condom. Even though I would relish the taste of cum from another man. Maybe I could only unroll the condom half way. then I can at least taste dick. Can't wait for your next installment to push me over the edge.

murdocksmurdocksalmost 11 years ago
GLORY

When I lived in Memphis. In the early 90's. It was great.. I liked Your story. I get hooked up on CL. But so rarely..

Thanx, for the memories

: )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

First time, i was nervous, it was an older guy, i poked my finger through the hole, left it then withdrew it, then the head came through, i held it then on my knees took it in my mouth, I swear it grew immediately, as it was my first time I stayed still, let him fuck my mouth, sucking him each time he pulled back until he pushed and left it there I felt him swell and cumm splattered my throat as I tried to swallow.I kept his cock in my mouth, working on it until he withdrew. Since then I have improved my technicque, but the first taste was the most exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

Good, like another reply I had mine sucked many times before I decided to try it, He was a much older man as I spotted him arrive through a peephole, he was a big man smart and a certain Alpha.

When his cock came through that g/h I was mesmerized, the biggest yet at over 9" and quite thick the foreskin halfway back and very clean smelling, my hands went strait to it and I felt and examined it for a while before my tongue started on its own soon followed by the rest of me, I will admit that I could not swallow him I licked ,sucked fondled and caressed it until as he pushed forwards and the tip was to the back of my throat it exploded, most of that first spurt went straight down my throat and the rest filling my mouth as I tried to swallow the rest seven or more spurts that magical feeling as it pulses and pumps through your lips until you have sucked it dry and it softens as he pulls it from you. Yes it was that good.

And such a lucky day as he was awaiting me outside to invite me home, yes I blushingly followed him to his car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
part two?

I've been waiting for part two, but it hasn't come. Will it arrive soon? I hope so. Can't wait to see what you did next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing more exciting

You captured the moment perfectly, there is only one thing more exciting than first time you watch an anonymous cock comes thru the hole suck it and swallow a strangers load and I'm sure you will find out the most exciting thing is in good time.

theothermrtheothermrover 10 years ago

Damn, that was hot, can't wait to hear more!

BlewlewBlewlewover 10 years agoAuthor
Just a little push....

....Though most won't admit it, I think all guys are sitting on the fence and just need a little push over the edge before they drop to their knees to taste a cock. There is nothing like it. Once you feel a hard cock swell in your mouth and shoot its hot, creamy cum, there is a craving inside you that WON'T go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I cannot get myself to let that cum in my mouth and swallow. I love the power you feel. When you are sucking, you are in total control! I have this guy under my control. I like to make it last, for them and me. I love to watch that cock bobbing around wildly. I let the guy cum on my chest or face, but never in my mouth. And I have had almost all races, except Asian. Looking fro you out there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The first time, I had been sucked many times, never been game even though some were offered, until I had just been sucked, so good, the guy nearly made me climb the wall until my cum flew into his mouth. I eased back, so relaxed then his came through, nice head, I stroked it, it felt warm, hard, looked nice so I put it in my mouth, copied what he did, ran my tongue around it, first taste of pre cum, he moved back and forward, I stayed still, sucking him as he pulled back, then he shoved forward and stayed still, I moved my head, boom, cum shot into my mouth, I managed to swallow most, he stayed still as I cleaned him then pulled back. I easily suck more than I get sucked these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a .man I Would love to suck a cock and swollow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous