All Comments on 'Halloween Hypnosis'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
majorshanemajorshanealmost 18 years ago
Mixed thoughts

Your piece was enjoyable, but a little hard to beilieve. Yes, I know it's fiction but I can only suspend my disbilief so far. Hypnotyzm only works when people want it to. THe ease at which your character puts the subjects under his control is so nonrealistic that it actually broke the stories pacing. In order to counter this, you should go into far greater detail of how you hypnotyz them, perhaps even over several sessions before getting into anything erotic. Keep the reader interested with your descriptions. If you don't want to spend the time writing four times as much, than all you need is a supernatural element. A hightech subliminal mind control ray in the lights, a magic talisman around your neck, a mind numbing gas that you alone are inoculated against... Add something so that the reader can accept your Professor X like mind powers and the story will no longer feel so reachy. Again, this was a very pleasant story and the only thing keeping it from a five was the seemingle supernatural power without the supernatual explination (or hint of an explination).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good stuff MH

I loved the story, a nice respite from the world..into another realm was more then appreciated...I only wish it went longer ...:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks! Must have more!

Loved it. I didn't want it to end.

Nicely paced action with story and quick character development. I'm going to have to check out your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved your story

I enjoyed your story and really liked how the hypnotist originally puts them under and everything seems normal, then schedules them all to return later when everything is quiet, so he can have as you put "A Halloween he wouldn't forget. Very sweetly done. Joe

deepthroatsubdeepthroatsubover 12 years ago
KEEP IT GOING

I really liked where this story was going however I did think that the story felt rushed. Also I would like to see a D/s relationship fprm between Ashley and Lawrence. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was very good, for the most part, but why did you cut the D/s relationship at the end so short? The hypnotist didn't even take advantage of the fact that she really and truly wanted to be dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So good!

I hope you make it a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

please moooore!

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
It was a good story BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read up on HYPNOSIS, You can't make someone do what they would not normally do on there own. It was just a good read .......................LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Might we get new chapter.

timberwolffxdltimberwolffxdlover 9 years ago
Started out promising

This story could really have gone at least a couple chapters... started out with a great premise and really promising, but it felt like you got bored and rushed to end it right as all the party guests were arriving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really enjoyed

This was a great story

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
i loved it

It was a bit rushed but still very nicely done. Wish I could go under, but still wishing it happens. The dom/sub factor is interesting. Hmmm looking forward to more.

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
I like very much

I really love your story it was erotica and very sexual. What did you do to Ashley and the other people. Tell me please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Apsalutly awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous