All Comments on 'My New Toy'

by pure_bliss

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JosephWritesJosephWritesalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful...

Thanks for sharing your Cum! Very hot and sexy, and you described it so well I almost felt like I was there with you. I look forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tip

I have a tip, do not listen to this at work! I made this mistake and was forced to join in and cum with her right there in my office!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Immediately

I found myself immediately having to get into bed with you. I do love the idea of you being so fucking horny. So much more intense than just horny. Rather interesting how you mention the G-spot. Almost lost all control hearing the sound of your toy teasing that sizzling clit of yours. I would have gone all the way with you, too. The only reason I even stopped is because I seem to have this really sexy date tomorrow. I suppose that she will just get the full benefit of this edging.

-Ian

GaelforceGaelforcealmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

So so sexy and amazing.....you're the best!

pure_blisspure_blissalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Joseph- So glad you enjoyed it, there will be many more!

Anon- Not safe for work huh? It's so hot to know that you couldn't hold back and got off at work with people around!

Ian- hmm lucky girl!

Gael- Thank you dear! I know you'll definitely like my next one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
second the work tip. found myself rock hard by minute 2. and dripping precum by minute 4. love the way you say asshole. love your voice. wow. marry me?

Amazing. Keep them cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sexy and sensual

You have a wonderful voice - I wish I could have been there holding you tight while you came. Post more.

willtwo69willtwo69almost 11 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely incredible. I've just discovered you, but you're immediately my new favorite voice on this site. This is as hot as anything I've ever heard. Now I have to go back and listen to your other audios. Can't wait. There's so, so, so much fun you and I could have. ;)

John_Whittaker0826John_Whittaker0826almost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Thanks for sharing. As already stated by someone else, this was the first of your submissions I heard and I'm definitely going to be checking out the others. Thanks for sharing!

one_wycked_manone_wycked_manalmost 11 years ago
Second to none!

I still can't get over just how outrageously sexy your voice is! Also can't wait to hear more! P.S., you're the sole reason why I joined this site! Ciao bella!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 11 years ago
Wishing that girly gushing cum was all over my face!

Delicious miss bliss :)

pure_blisspure_blissalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Will & Wycked: I'm flattered!

John: I hope you enjoy my others just as much!

And of course thank you to everyone else! Your sexy comments make my day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
couldn't resist

You are incredibly sweet and hot. Want more of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thumbs up

A great entry, sweet lady. I liked this a lot. Hope you'll do more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Delicious!

So damn hot - I stroked and pumped right along with you my dear...feeling every gasp and moan you uttered from your lips....shooting all over myself with a loud delightful groan as I heard you cum. I truly cant wait for more! :)

British FilthBritish Filthover 10 years ago

I was travelling a lot today and took this out with me on my iPod. Sitting in a packed train listening to you moaning was torture! In the end I couldn't wait any longer, so we visited the bathroom together...

one_wycked_manone_wycked_manover 10 years ago
Just doesnt get any better!

If there is one word to ever describe that voice...it would be virtually impossible! One word that I can definitely come up with is ohmygooddamn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love your use or the word "Fuck".

Dear Bliss!

I love your use of the word "Fuck" as you climb the steps on the ladder to the heaven of estastic orgasm. Continue to do this.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan Corkill

kevan@fastmail.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you make me so wet and horny

i've come so fucking hard to your clips, now my nipples get hard before i even click 'play' in anticipation of what's to come. my clit twitches, my pussy aches, and i just have to play with myself over and over again until i come with you, moaning as loudly as you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hotttt...

You couldn't be hotter if you tried. You turn me on so much & every time I listen to you my clitty starts throbbing & I have to play with myself. Hottness personified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Listening to you moan how you love to have all your holes filled...hearing how hard the vibrator is fucking you...your lusty, sexy moans & words...hearing you cum with such intensity for so long...wanting to suck your vibe clean of your creamy juices...you have turned me on beyond words...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your voice

I love your voice. I love hearing you cum!

prudishvicarprudishvicaralmost 6 years ago
So good

So good to hear it made me stroke my cock and cum hard. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous