All Comments on 'Future Mother-in-Law is My Mistress Ch. 02'

by gregorymike40

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very interesting

Many young men need the the understanding of an older woman to achieve their suppressed desires. MIL can really help prepare for marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it

I enjoyed it and am looking forward to future episodes. I really enjoyed the scene at the end with his wife questioning him. It will be fun and interesting to see how the relationship with his wife will develop. I wonder how long it will take for her to clue in, assuming that she doesn't already know because Mom is keeping her briefed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfekt

What a great story I hope to se a followup soon.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
future mother in law

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me, too

Early on in my daughter's marriage I managed to seduce her still-very-young husband. My son-in-law became my lover. Discrete and totally dominated, servicing me with his huge, virile cock whenever my daughter was away on business trips.

Seeing him, young and muscular and very masculine, clad in girlie panties and lacy bras... ah! What a joy to behold!

Taught him so many wonderful things - and that, my fellow MIL's - that has been the source of their marital bliss ever since.

Mandy

satinshawnasatinshawnaabout 10 years ago
Very good story. please continue.

I hope that it leads to mother and daughter dominating him/her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wishing That Was Me

Great story. I can't wait to read how Lindsey discovers her sissy maid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, please

Would like to read the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the story, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. When Lindsey finds out what a sissy CD slut he is and also when Nadine brings home her male lovers who then feed the CD their big cocks and fuck him deep and hard -- that's the way I like it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Keep adding chapters, great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read

Well written and not rushed, very nice! Looking forward to Chapter 3 !!!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next few chapters. What happens when the wife finds out? When will mother-in-law fuck sissy's tight man-pussy? When will sissy suck mother-in-law's boyfriend's cock? I'm a married CD sissy myself and I would love my hot mother-in-law being my Mistress and my wife joining in. Please tell more chapters to this story.

AlbertHAlbertHover 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

WOW!!

Another Chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, please continue

4yourpleasureiam

Tcs1956Tcs19565 months ago

OH MY WORD! Not exactly, but there are some real similarities with my ex-wife, Mitzi and her mother, Nancy! Nancy tricked and seduced me for quite a while before she decided let Mitzi in on it.

PLEASE keep writing and let me know when you write a new story.

Be sure to read my stories also.

Tcs1956

victory8888victory88884 months ago

Very teasingly great want to read more its is soooooooo hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous