All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 00'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I've read this story elsewhere and think it may be your best story ever. Thanks for putting on Literotica.

Boyd

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Powerful Opening

From here we go on a long and interesting trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful story.

Well done and lyrical. Very very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just garbage !

Typical British talentless drivel. "1*" !

abboncabboncabout 10 years ago
Another gem in the making!

Obviously our Anonymous commentator below has no sense of atmosphere. I have read all your other stories, and have just started with this series. You have depicted a typical lifetime railwayman very well indeed.

I also like your use of the occasional real place-name, which helps to "place" the story. Those of us who have an interest in railways/Britain can relate to the places and the events in your stories, as in "Echoes".

Keep up the good work!

Nick

abboncabboncabout 10 years ago
Oops!

I should have said that I have read all your Romance Stories - but if Abby is any guide, your stories in other categories will be well worth a look.

Nick

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
speaking of drivel

annoyingmousie 01/12/14 is proof that us Jonathans are failing to enforce our laws against incestuous reproduction among the right-voting jukes & kallikacks that infest our land with with cretinous progeny.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago
Different

The beginning chapter reads like it is the end of the story.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
A painting with words.

Here I am,sitting in India,and the moment I close my eyes the station of Combe Lyney comes alive. And there stands Thomas Tregonney checking his watch for the train to depart.

I can't think of any better way to appreciate this excellent offering of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A painting with a fecal matter !

That is all it is.1* !!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
an ominous beginning

I fear the track removal crew will find an unpleasant surprise in January.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Dear readers:

do not let the darkness of this first chapter put you off reading the rest of the series. It gets better and better as the chapters roll on. You will be well rewarded for following the path Kezza67 is creating.

you haven't even met Abby yet. give her a chance, you will like her.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A VERY DEDICATED EMPLOY

all the way to the end of the line, all aboard, TK U MLJ LV NV

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanover 7 years ago
A poignant narrative

This is one of the most moving accounts of a dedicated employee I've ever read. Thank You. Don't be discouraged by the moonbrains.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Here I go again

I’m beginning a reread. One of my all time favorites on Literotica. Unfortunately, it’s length has relegated it from the Literotica queue to the “books to read” queue which, alas, as I age, is growing beyond my life’s reasonable reading capacity. So it is in your praise that I have reinserted “Abby” and embark once again on your tribute to Thomas Trebonay.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Sorry about the spelling. Tregonney!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Strong Start To A Long Tale

The start of your story line seems to paint a very dark tale ahead for the reader. I have read comments from other readers and will continue the story because they tend to say things will get better, much better. I haven't read ahead so I will take some of the better comments as my impetus to forge ahead with the story,

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

I keep returning to your stories - this opening chapter is one of the best I have ever read. We are extremely lucky that you shared it with us - thank you

kennyk0alakennyk0alaabout 3 years ago
My fourth reading of Abby

I'm just setting out on my fourth reading of Abby, and yet again find myself deeply moved by this opening chapter.

I've visited the region twice in recent years on the strength of the Abby story (I'm Australian, and visit friends and family in Wales and Shropshire annually (up until the pandemic).

Thank you again for your great contribution.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Immensely strong and evocative piece of writing that sums up perfectly the act of vandalism carried out upon the Rail system in the U.K. by Beeching & Co, 50yrs on and we can see the sheer folly of destroying public transport network that had become uneconomic only because it had been run into the ground by overuse and under maintained. History doesn’t view you as the saviour of U.K. railways Beeching, it views you for what you were, a paid hatchet man, there to clear away the need for reinvestment and maximise short term profit. Was there ever a sight as sad as a lost, forgotten railway station that would never see another passenger.

ArdieffArdieff3 months ago

This is really a literotica acending story. Reading this for the 3rd time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous