All Comments on 'Wife's New Friend'

by Masternpet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
He should have told her that cold tablets could make her pussy sore.

A good quick read.

Will they invite Mike back for another go at her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Slutty Wife Story!

She wanted it, the friend wanted it and the husband wanted it. Everyone got what they wanted. She lived her dream to become a couger slut!

We readers got a good buzz from the story.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

I have one similar, my wife and I were camping with a buddy of mine who always had the hots for her. His girlfriend was gone for the weekend and so he came with us, bringing just some blankets from our house. We had only the one small tent and when it started to rain a little, we told him to bring his blankets and come on in. Besides she and I were still drinking a bit.

We finally went to sleep and I awoke in the middle of the night to my wife moaning in my ear. Waking up and thinking I might score some nookie, I rolled toward her, she was on her side facing me, and kissed her. She was awake and moving around just a little. She took my hand and put it down inside the sleeping bag and I felt our friends cock sliding in and out of her! I just about had a heart attack, I couldn't catch my breath. He must have been fucking her for a while already because the next I know, he's stiffening and moaning, telling me he was pumping her full of his sperm, unless he was wearing a raincoat, which I doubted. He rolled away and started snoring.

My wife whispered she better go outside and pee and started to crawl out, but with her ass facing me, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back toward me. With little coaxing, I had her sitting on my face and I was slurping and cleaning her out. She must have cum 10X before I got the last of it. She got up and went outside, returning in a few seconds. The whole thing must have woke our friend up, the next thing I knew, he was pulling her over the top of her and she sank down on his bone. I could hear him whispering to him and she giggled and said 'yes'. Then he groaned, stiffened and started pumping her full again. She pulled off his cock and moved directly to my mouth, putting her hole directly over my tongue. I cleaned her again.

The next morning, I woke up to slapping sounds and our buddy wasn't even being careful. He was between her legs and she had her feet wrapped around his ass and holding him tight while he pounded away. It seemed to take forever this time, probably because it was the light of day and I wasn't drunk, but soon enough he stiffened and gave her a pussy full of sperm. While he shot his load, he looked at me, I could see his cum face and he smirked at me. I don't know how long he stayed on top of her, but he started getting hard again after a while. I heard him whisper again, and she crawled from beneath him and he watched as she straddled my face and I cleaned her. He was watching when I suddenly felt a huge glob that I could suck out and though my wife had yet to touch my cock, it spurted on its own! They both howled and the next thing I knew, he'd pushed her down on my chest and mounted her again, this time from the back and directly over my face.

By the time we got home two days later, I'd sucked 8 loads from her cunt and three more directly from his cock. We're still married, but he moved in, took over the master bedroom with her and I sleep in the spare room. Each time after he fucks her, I she comes in and I clean her up.

Life is yummy!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 5 years ago
Been there, done that.

Years ago, early '70s, my then wife and I spent a weekend at the rustic lake cabin of a friend. It was a very much impromptu, come-as-you-are sort of get together. A male friend, Bill, who had screwed all of the women and some of the men was among the group. In the middle of the night I awoke and realized not only was I screwing my wife but Bill was also. We both filled her pussy then I went back to sleep. As far as I know wife and Bill may have screwed for the rest of the night; I slept.

Thanks for the memory Masternpet.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The old queen BobNBoobi tells a little lie about how his whore screwed old Bill, and the Bill spent the.night porking old BobNBoobi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous