All Comments on 'Jason and His Dad'

by socksancocks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Another smelly sock story

Sorry, socks are not my thing. Now if you'd like to try nude soccer, you'll have a reader. Your character development & descriptions could be fleshed out more. Your storyline was thin. Beef it up more, add some limbs to your structure and a corner or two to explore. I liked how you framed the story about not being pleased with Cody writing about you in the beginning and finding your father's sex journal at the end. Good luck.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Irony?

Didn't see the irony.

All I saw was a hot story and a hot fetish shared with daddy.

Sound like real good times ahead.

Maybe a threesome with Cody and dear old Dad.

socksancockssocksancocksover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your suggestions

I apologize if the irony wasn't apparent but I tried to convey that Jason had a problem with Cody sharing their experiences online, yet Jason wrote this story himself. Also, to the storyline, this is supposed to be a spin-off of Sweaty Socks and Virgin Cocks so I apologize if that was confusing to the readers. I enjoy hearing from you guys, so thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question

What is the title of the Cody story? I haven't read it. Just curious.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 10 years ago
I liked it

I am not into the sox thing but I so loved the daddy fucking his son, my step dad fucked me and I him, and how I loved to suck his cock also. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love otc socks

Hot story love playing in otc socks love gold toes metros and sheers. Great that you where older 18 not into under age

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story. I'm glad that you had a bond with dad. Good story keep up the good work.

AWESOME MY MAN....

Chancem77Chancem77over 4 years ago
Smelly Socks?

Cute story, I did enjoy it but I have to admit the whole smelly sock thing just made me giggle through the entire story. So I didn't find it all that sexy but I got a kick out it none the less. Every time I do laundry now I'm going to think of this story and probably start laughing. At least you made my day. Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck yeah

Few People know the pleasure and excitment that sweaty stinky feet gives, its like a drug for some

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter/story was weak. The one with Cody and Jason was fun and cute. This was forced. First the idea that he had sex with his dad and then his dad ignored him for the whole day and had written about their sex in a journal was super creepy and almost abusive. A father who wanted his son sexually would not then ignore him and make it seem like he only used him for sex. Then the part tying it back to Cody and pointing out he lied about his virginity was weird. Whole thing was awkward and unnecessary. Should just keep writing about Jason and Cody but looks like you’ve abandoned everything now. Nothing new since 2013.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous