All Comments on 'Tony Stops By Ch. 01'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great job. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another cuckold wimp story...

Written by a wimp for wimps.

CybawulfCybawulfalmost 11 years ago
Wimpy bitch story.

Because no Man would stand for any of that shit.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 11 years ago
Good start.....looking forward to more from you!

Sexy start to this event. Thanks for sharing this post. I am looking to read who this plays out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why do so many stories start with hubby watching his wife cheating on him and discovering he likes it?

Wouldn't that be a fetish? For the sake of Pete, can we have some motherfucking consistency? I don't want to read this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Same old rubbish - glad to read the comments so we could avoid this garbage.

Same old shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How about monkey's ass.

Pathetic little man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tell Me

What is even remotely erotic about this? Oh that's right! NOTHING. Same old same old.Hubby gets a stiffy watching wifey.Instead of going in and teaching Tony a lesson Of course Tony just happens to have a monster weenie. Can you spell passe? Done to often

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That it ,fuckme said the cheating wife

Is that how you end it. Is this another chucky author who lets the husband be a wimp. Now she will have his baby. Fix this story or give up.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
I Just Don't Get It

What happened to you that causes you to enoy being a cuckold? I'm not being disrespectful. I just do not understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

And,,,he has't gone out and kicked his ex friends ass of divorced the no good whoring slut yet. No higher rating until I see if this is a wimp husband story

epic31epic31almost 11 years ago
please go on

If its not your thing guys, why bother read it and comment??

just a fantasy thats all

works for me ;)

m4ndr4k3m4ndr4k3almost 11 years ago
Very nice

I like that kind of histories, when a happy wife is seduced by a friend and the haspend doesn't believe what is happening, details how she was seduced would be great and a reluctant behavior too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

as a guy who fantasizes about his 50 y/o stockbroker conservative wife being seduced, taken and used while I watch on a daily basis loved the story.

if anyone cares to chat about wives please email me at fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoyed the story but

More interested in what the husband will do! Will be take charge or turn wimpy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Same old shit, different day.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
ANON 'watching wife'

The Anon wrote 'I don't want to read this crap!' I totally agree...you shouldn't read this crap! Go to the First Time or the Erotic Coupling sections. Adios.

The most interesting part of this evening was NOT covered! And may well NOT be in future chapters (hope there IS a recap from Bull Bud or Sweetie)! That was - how Sweetie got downstairs (did Bull whisper an invite to her when Hubby was making them drinks?) - and - how did she end up with a Colossal Cock in her throat?

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 11 years ago
Very sexy idea!

Wouldn't that be interesting to actually experience this adventure! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screw my wife

Very hot! I'd love to invite a stud like Tony to my house so he can give my wife a good screwing like this. I'd want him to fuck her in our bed though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

for hard core accepting cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is happening? . . .

And why am I reading this crap! Nice 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more crap

These wimp stories r really sorry. Another 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So the asshole needs to crash and ends up fucking his buddy's wife.... some friend...

...time to change the world population a bit by reducing it by the count of one selfish asshole. Oh, and "I want a baby" just proved to not be mommy material.

Oopsie! Big mistake. Marriage over.

And this was really, really trite.

If you'd offered something new and interesting, or added a twist, it might have been worth more. But as it is at this point, I found it boring, predictable and beefing for something worth the time.

I hope you change it up in the next episode....

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
I love my husbands friends

I love it when my husbands friends drop by, always a good, hot time. Well done xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Annette

Why, do they gang bang you silly? I bet you're having a good time with all your holes filled to capacity. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot story

Situations like this are always a turn on. Unexpectedly catching your wife getting laid is so fucking hot.

bioman57bioman57almost 6 years ago
Interest

Written well this could be hot when it is a fantasy. But in real life it is painful either to watch or be told. Fantasies are fun but real life betrayal in most cases hurts and the payback destroys lives. She did not ask she just went for it. Chances are her payback will start in the morning and the asshole might start even sooner. But the vows are broke and her husband has no need for her to stick around since she will not be sleeping in his bed.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
It's***

Half finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuckold

Great story !!! My wife and i have been in a similar situation and we all three loved it. Keep up the good work and forget the wining assholes,i don't understand why if they don't like a subject why in hell read it and then bitch.I guess there are a lot of fuck wits in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same old big fat cock story.

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

Would really like to see what lead a faithful wife to this. I love the story, but it’s missing an important element. I want to hear the seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Instant divorce and make sure her parents know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well, here's what a man does. he goes around, locks all the doors in the house. then he gets his gun and sits in the kitchen in the dark. hopefully, with the doors locked, they won't be able to get in.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh he likes to watch……..

Fuck that he’s no mate

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with the comment about there being no motivation for the wife to do this. We aren’t given any. Nothing regarding the friend either. My response would not be impulsive. I’d take my time to decide how I would deal with this horrible betrayal. I wouldn’t let on that I knew anything. I’d give my friend the gift of a long hospital stay. I’d file for divorce as quickly as humanly possible and then have her served at work. I’d make sure, in a very quiet way, that word got around concerning what she did. I wouldn’t listen to any explanation from her as to why she did this. I don’t care. I wouldn’t have any contact with her beyond what was absolutely necessary and I’d get a restraining order against her just to upset her. When my old pal comes out of his coma due to head injuries he suffered in that unfortunate accident he had, I’d rinse and repeat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
752 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES