All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot!

You captured the essence of watching another man use your wife; she acts a total slut and sucks and submits to his whims and you get to see it.

If your wife ever told you about an old boyfriend who was especially endowed, but quickly added "it didn't make that much difference" you might be surprised if you saw her with a hung stranger. The way her eyes light up when she takes his cock out of his pants, the little grunts she'll let slip when he bottoms out in her slit, her moans and the sloppy wet blow jobs she' ll give as she deep throats as much of his his huge rod as she can will all let you know women do indeed love a hung stud.

The sex the next day when she tells you how it felt to submit to this random guy will be the best.

49greg49gregover 9 years ago
All three stories

I just read all three stories. I liked them all. At first it was a little slow, but it built up to where the author wanted to go perfectly.

I liked this much better than most cuck stories, both are happy with the situation, the wife isn't making her husband miserable and both get a lot out of it. And the husband gets all the sex he wants from his wife. Perfect relationship of this type.

Great story, full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
delicate . 5 ***** transcendent .

very engaging story , written with alot of care & consideration ,which is quite unusual in this genre , remarkably deft .

nice change from the Raw & Brutal tales that fixate on humiliation & anguish .

xxxhugsxxx

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
Amazing story!

I wanted to stop and comment on every story but I just had to binge read the whole tale first! Which leads me to my only real commentary, WHERE is the REST??? OMG!i feel like I was reading a professional book from Amazon and then the file got corrupt and now I only have the begining! I love this story and I cling to hope that you might decide to continue it in the future!

The second story was by far my favorite and I wanted to say how entertaining it was to get to know these two wonderful women! I loved Lisa but I am much happier with the inclusion of Laura! This is my favorite part...

["What will we do if I'm pregnant? God! If its a boy will it have a big cock like his father?"

She looked at me pleadingly, "sweetheart if I am pregnant what do you want me to do?"

"Would you mind if...? Ahhhh," Her orgasm overtook her.]

I think that part of the story would be exciting to explore. I loved that she was a sexy past, and I hope that they can relive even more of it in the future. (I have tons of ideas for her past and how she became so sex hungry.) However I was hoping that Lisa would come back in some other way besides a quick call. I must also say that the therapist was a great new addition and wanted her to also be used more. Who knows, maybe if you write more for this in the future. Please write more, the sooner the better! =D

If you find this comment I hope that it inspires you! If you need more inspiration, write me please! Either way I hope you can find it!

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
The best Cockold story ever

Most Cockold stories have the wife withholding sex from her mate, and having her lovers mistreat him also. This story showes that they love and respect each other.

When is he going to get some backdoor action. If she is worried about getting to loose for him she could only let him in to her back door. That would be something for them only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved all three stories

We have done MFM long before I even knew what a cuckold was. I have experienced the same feelings and desires when my wife had another man. I loved the part when she mentioned that impregnation was possible. Imagining another man might have impregnated my wife and her telling me all about it would be a super turn on. Only a fantasy as my wife`s tubes are tied.

angelaslaterangelaslateralmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

An amazingly arousing story from start to finish. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speechless!

It's as if you read my mind! PERFECT story! My wife recently confessed that most of the other men that she had sex with before we met were bigger than me and that she almost never cums from my fucking her. It's when I go down and lick her AFTER Cumming in her that really gets her off. She said she often imagines that I am going down on her after one of her ex boyfriends has cum in her. She has also admitted to cheating with a co-worker about a year ago. When she told me he was bigger and better than me I almost came in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She insisted cheating is cheating, but...

She insisted cheating is cheating, but...

My wife found my links to cheating wife and cuckold photos and stories on my computer. She was upset with me and insisted cheating was cheating and has no place in a proper relationship. However, I know she enjoys flirting with a friend of mine and occasionally with other men she has known. She likes the attention.

For weeks she continued to ask me about what she found on my computer. In addition to her objections she noticed and teased me about the fact that I get very tuned on while she talks with me about all the things she has seen on my computer.

She continued to object to the cheating aspect of it all. But, I started to notice she had been checking out my computer more often. I could tell by leaving my link history uncleared and when I came back things are often out of order. A few times she left open her own finds about cheating wives and even some cuckold stories and videos, including one with the wife taking a lesbian lover.

A few weeks later, I believe I discovered proof my wife had actually cheated on me with a friend of ours. We had planned dinner with him at our home when I got called away for work, which now I am sure she had pre-arranged. When I arrived home much later that night, she had "accidentally" left her panties in the living room for me to discover after I got home late. I also found a wetness in our bed when I joined her already sleeping. I think they know that I know. I got angry at first, then curious, and now I am constantly aroused by it, it’s the mental vision of her with him and the mystery and secrecy of not knowing it all. Lately, I have to work to avoid becoming hard when we are all together. They are becoming a little more obvious about it now, more openly flirting. I know, or at least I think I'm sure, she is becoming a secret sexual partner for him.

She also became increasingly close to a woman who is an open lesbian and a professor at a local private college. Her friend is an aggressive flirt with her, even or especially in front of me, like the professor is showing off her influences she is having on my wife. They have spent several evenings out very late drinking wine and attending the theater staying out as late as three and four in the morning.

Even with all that going on, she still insisted that cheating is cheating.

Our relationship started out very honestly. I told her everything about my past. She also knows that all my previous girlfriends and my first wife cheated on me and relatively openly. She asked me to be very specific. So I told her every detail of my cheating girlfriends and wife, a very hot large-breasted redhead, who was very openly seen with other men in bars and at private house parties with a tall, well built African American man who was a bass player in a very popular local jazz band. My wife wanted to know more and more about them and their cheating. She insists on me telling her all the details of how they accomplished their escapades. Every detail, including how I felt about it, which I think is obvious considering how turned on I get relating it all.

A few weeks ago while we were in a very nice restaurant at the bar when she asked me about my “cheating former girlfriends and cheating ex wife.” The bartender, a woman, was standing close enough that she could hear everything my wife said to me. Her conversation with me went into very intimate details I had related to her. Details that I had told her thinking no one else would ever hear. I tried to answer her questions very quietly but I noticed the bartender looking over the top of her glasses and stayed close enough to hear our discussions. Eventually my wife asked me if I would answer a question for her, mind you with the bartender still ever so close to hear her ask me. Finally she asked if I ever wondered if she was cheating too with any other men, or any of my friends, or even with that professor lesbian friend of hers.

I was shocked. I emphatically answered no. She then asked if I wanted her to be like them, and cheat too. I couldn't speak for about a minute. I was stunned.

The bartender had by now stopped any pretense of pretending not to listen and looked right at me leaned into the bar top waiting for me to answer. My wife just stared at me waiting for an answer. I was only saved by the fact that we were called to our table. The bartender continued to stare at me and my wife leaned in close to hand her a tip. I don’t think they noticed that I saw their hands touch, then held each others hands for a moment looking into each others eyes. Then I saw my wife give the bartender her business card as they both smiled longingly at each other.

We do have sex often, but I can not get these images and notions out of my head. I think I need to let her take her time before letting me in on her secret life. Am I doing the right thing?

So to make a long story short our conversations have been deeper and more open in the last few months. I finally admitted I was wondering if she had ever been with anyone else while we were together. She wanted to know why I was wondering and what exactly I had been imagining. And finally if it a aroused me to think about it. She told me she was really interested in my feelings on this. Then at the end of our conversation she told me I must be a real life cuckold, that said without her admitting that she was having sex with anyone. I was shocked at first she said this. It scared me a bit, to tell the truth. Our conversation ended pleasantly enough and with a nice little comforting kiss. She said she was happy that it was now complete out in the open. I was still a little unsettled. But finally a few nights later...


My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship and my love for you will blossom exponentially and our love life will expand in ways you can’t begin to imagine." -FH

PS... Please feel free to share and repost my real life story. I hope it helps other men and women deal with this issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reply to "She insisted cheating is cheating, but..."

Excellent college essay on your marital relationship. Long, carefully researched, well written, good vocabulary.

For next term may I suggest you enroll in the continuation of this class. You will be asked to write a final paper on the causes, effects, and results of your recent castration.

You write very well: time to get a little more personal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Writing about how it is..

This is the very first comment I'm writing. You gave the respectable and agreeable definition of your character. In denial but in reality.

It was well thought of and very well written. I was disappointed that it only had 3 Parts.

It's like leaving a man or a woman from cumming during sex. Left hanging but still feeling good.

The suspense and thrill was fucking amazing.

I have a disability so I cant perform how I did. My wife is gorgeous and very sexual. Our love is strong and I agreed she could get some on the side but she has tell me. When she did, i got hard quickly and sex was good. You helped me sort of get my fix without feeling guilty.

Thank you and keep.writing.

5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Five Stars

For a very erotic trilogy, but I'd shave off a few for technical reasons, if I could. Laura became Gwen, Rob became Ron, then the names changed back. Very distracting, and sloppy. Love your writing, but please find a proofreader. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story certainly got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoyed your perspective on being cuckold, and the journey to get to that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1025 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES