All Comments on 'Living Large'

by yarnmaster

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Brazil?

Brazil isn't needed. He should find out where her spare time is being spent NOW.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Brazil?

Brazil isn't needed. He should find out where her spare time is being spent NOW.

Not only that but who stands around watching his wife being plowed with a horse cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Yum Yum

Lovely story, I hope it's real. I wouldn't have let Her go for a bath though, I would've insisted on a pussy inspection and let her know that you witnessed her infidelity and also let her know how enjoyable it was. I really loved it!! Ian xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another wimpy cuckold

you as suck a wusssssy

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Old folks story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5*

A slutty tale of a naughty wife in her juicy prime.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
a stupid tale

of how dumb some husbands are when it comes to their slut

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Quick

Brief and to the point. My mainest (sorry) quibble is that Sweety is just a latex doll. She has no part in this story except as receptacle. Of course, neither does the Bull. He is simply a mute drill, but that is not uncommon in such stories. We can figure out that Hero is a voyeur, but we don't know if that is a long-term fantasy or a sudden realization. (sounds like the former, but it is not a very clear issue.)

I think he is missing an opportunity to re-structure his marriage by confronting Sweety, either with subtle questioning OR outright admission that she was busted at first peek - or somewhere in-between! Might go sour, might go sweet, but would make some kinda change.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Crap

All willing cucks should die. Cheating wives too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Improbable

IF she has been faithful over the years, as the husband assumes, then her actions and later silence should cause him some pause.

Is he SURE she's not living large back home as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

A very good erotic story about a true loving wife & her voyeur husband. The plot is not too fantastic, it happened to some real people in the past & will happen to some in the future.

Those who shit talked this story are basically disecting the morality of characters' actions & choices.

I myself experienced a few unusual situations where i learned more and more about my own voyeur side, which has been strongly present in me ever since.

I married my first wife when i was 21 & she was 19. I made a mistake when i told her my best buddy (& best man) was very well endowed (a bit over 8"). She staryed teasing him until the day he took it out & showed it to her in my presence! "Feel free to touch it if that's OK with my buddy," he said. I was mum & confused & i nodded. She did touch it. Following the incident i knew something was fishy but much too my surprise i did not mind!

Many years after we divorsed she admitted to me that she fucked him aboutt 3 times and gave him numerous blow jobs, which they called "friendly BJs".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
kidding right

u got 2 b kidding right. take her to amazon.

redman2rredman2ralmost 7 years ago
Damn hot!

I shot all over with that one. Have often tried to get my wife to fuck a young, hung black boy! Have cum to that vision hundreds of times.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Would pack up and leave for home leaving her to fend for herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous