All Comments on 'He Finally Fucks His Younger Sister'

by fluffernutter

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very hot!!!

this sounds pretty real.Has it really happened have you played with your sister? I have always wanted to fuck mine.I fantasise often about it.She is pretty hot and I want to eat her pussy really bad.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
I take the 5th.

I couldn't even finish this. It's so awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
total fucking rubbish

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
POS

What a total piece of shit, please stop your writing, because you suck, the characters suck, the whole story sucked. Please don't do this again.

fluffernutterfluffernutteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

If all the anonymous critics would now let us read their stories and comment on them, that will be fair. If you have nothing other to do than crap on people, you need to find a hobby, or maybe a different one.

fixer43fixer43almost 11 years ago
keeping track

Not bad, but you need to add some 'I said' or she said' into the story. It's a little hard to follow the conversation when you're bouncing back and forth.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Wow

This was fantastic, and probably more realistic than anyone of these turds think (if it's possible for them to do that). I loved it, and If I were you I'd make sure they had to sign in to make a comment at all. At least with some of these commenters you can make your own rebuttal, "anonymous", people are gutless cowards no other word for it. I also think there's nothing wrong with incest romance, if both are consenting adults, who cares. What might surprise you is that the bible is actually very quiet on incest. The only time it's really mentioned is the story between Lot and his two daughters, trying to preserve their father's seed (as-it-were). You (fluffernutter), have my full support. Contact me when ever needed. I support an author's rights fully.

OkiedokesOkiedokesalmost 11 years ago
Keep Writing

These anonymous people who just leave insults need to be ignored. I am convinced they could not write a shopping list. Their comments do nothing to help improve anyone's writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

this story kicks ass its amazing keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

mrpervy46 is a troll. There isn't a bad story on here that he doesn't like. He bashes anon for making anon comments. He's one of those assholes who think that you have to post your username on here to make comments. He's also one of those who think that if you don't write, you have no business commenting critically on a story.

I'll tell ya what... I get so fuckin' sick and tired of these types of assholes on here. I get so sick of people who bitch and moan about critical comments.

I post this anonymously because I get tired of assholes sending me comments via PM to tell me I'm an asshole for making a comment they disagree with. These are the babies who say us anons are idiots for posting anonymously. Once you post with your username, you get hammered for being a critic.

Fuck off, mrpervy46, you illiterate piece of shit.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Cowards

Yup the usual cowardly comments. Really gutless. No name,no guts. They should be REQUIRED to sign in, to be able to comment.

Mark737Mark737almost 11 years ago
A break from the usual

I'll sign in and leave a comment. It was a nice change from the usual brother/sister stories where the characters are just 18 or under 25. These were characters closer to my age. I liked it.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 11 years ago
I usually like brother/sister tales, but...

I did not like this one. Two very charitable stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
author has potential

Story was fair - interesting premise. Okay for a first story on literotica. Keep on writing and find a good editor.

falcon29falcon29almost 11 years ago
Keep Writing

I liked the story. Someone suggested finding an editor. I didn't notice many grammatical errors. But it's a good idea.

Don't mind the haters here. I set mine to discard comments from 'Anonymous'.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed the older angle

I like that they bro and sis were older. Made for an interesting change of best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IGNORE THE KISS ASS COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE

IF you really want to improve listen to the complaints more than the raves. the complainers are atleast honest in their opinions unlike kiss asses like most members. it seems that you have to be a kiss ass when you become a member since all members are kiss asses.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the premise was good

but repeating again and again how much he wanted to make love to her while saying just as many times how it would be a meaningless physical release with no strings attached brought it down, a lot. Even after what they both thought was mind blowing he asks:

"Is this something you can see us doing once in a while? I think it is a great stress reliever and good cardio exercise."

Kind of like a news presenter on the BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Very similar to my personal story. I so enjoy finding and reading mature B&S fuck/love stories

paragem_oneparagem_oneabout 3 years ago

Great story! Please write more about these two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous