All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Wild Weekend Continued'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 11 years ago
Refuting a myth, halleluah!

Hot story, as it goes. Sexual tension and arousal done well. Especially liked the inclusion of the busting the ''black men are better lovers, and have bigger cocks" lie. It's about time, and should be addressed more. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
black men

Wow - seems like a lot of anonymous commentators are having a hard time with reading comprehension. Or maybe just looking for an outlet for their own racist comments.

Roxanne's comments to Heather were clearly arguing that:

1) the portrayal of black cock in internet porn is racist and fundamentally inaccurate

2) women aren't nearly as obsessed with size as guys and those who are would do well to consider all men and not rely on ridiculous, factually incorrect stereotypes

3) finding out for herself would be a good excuse for Heather to get laid - because she is a slut, not because she buys the BBC bullshit

You have to be functionally illiterate to have read that conversation and concluded that she was another dumb bitch chasing BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Damn It would be really tough to be your husband. I've never experienced a relationship without balance that turned out well so I guess I'm a tad bit curious how it works. Do you guys ever take it too far and he regrets or second guess your type of relationship. I just don't see how a man can be that way 24/7 and not have some serious questions about himself, so I'm curious about that. I'm not judging! I just don't understand and am curious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hello? Literotica? You're losing a lot of fans and readers

bt allowing these muslims and rejected wives spout their hatred? No real man would diss a good hotwife slut fuck story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

Thank you, Policywank, for your stories. Please continue with the writting. For certain there are a lot of people here, who like them and can't wait for the next part. Those, who overcritisize those stories, should seek some other authors and other stories.

I like the plot in slut wife story and how you can build the anticipation and interest what is going to happen next. I want to encourage you to continue and submit next part as soon as possible.

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
My 2 cents

Normally wouldn't have bothered with this story, given the tags, etc., but I read the author's comment, which was interesting, so gave it a go. I almost stopped after reading this line, early in the story: "Roxanne had planned it this way. Heather needed to translate her fantasies into reality. And Roxy had made sure that her first experience of sexual promiscuity was intense enough to erase all taboo. " I thought to myself, "isn't the 'taboo' of sexual promiscuity in this context a big part of what this is all about?" Reading the rest of the chapter, I thought: "Yes, it clearly is, at least in significant part." So, the omniscient narrator is being at least partly dishonest with the reader about a crucial motivating element of the story, which bugged me.

However, there did seem to be another dynamic going on, so I went back and read the first 'Heather' chapter. I thought the set-up was realistic (sexually repressed wife, shut-down hubby, etc.). However, the wife springing the "hey, I want to sleep with other men because I have this new interest in sex, but I don't want to get divorced" proposition on the hubby was ridiculous. And his handling of it? C'mon. Not realistic, deflated all tension, etc.

Therefore, this story is not, as the author argues, a story about mutually enjoyable, respectful, slut-wife/cuck relationship. Rather, it is a story about an impossible relationship: not impossible because of where the couple ended up, but because of how they got there. I can't buy the author's spin on the theme of the story as set forth in his comment because he didn't do a good job of selling it in his story.

That said, I think the author can write well, and is exploring territory that is different from some of the gross, abusive LW 'erotica' that gets churned out on this site. Just not my bag.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Comments from the idiots..

Some of the comments from the idiots are just stupid, why do they even read stories if they leave those stupid comments. Most of them don't even have the courage to leave their usernames but instead post as Anoms... One Anom did leave a good comments though titled 'Well Done' Good for him!

It was those idiotic comments that made me stop posting my own stories on here but I hope you don't stop! I love your stories and I am in the lifestyle too and am a slutty hotwife and my husband loves it. Keep Writing!!!

Annie

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I came into this story part way through the series. Needless to say I'm now going back to find out what I've been missing! Really excellent story, You obviously are familiar with the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, either that or you've done your homework really well! I personally loved it, exactly what I love reading. Can't wait for some more! An easy 5 stars.

Annie, of 1luckyrob was exactly right with her comments, I agree entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idiots?

I don't usually comment on these type stories but seeing the last comment struck a nerve. 1LuckyRob says everybody is an idiot that comments on a story they don't like? How sad. This type story is not my cup of tea so I don't comment on the story or vote on it but being told your an idiot because they ydo not like the story or you are not in the LIFESTYLE as she so eloquently put it is just not correct.Just wrong

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
idiots

I don't believe the response to 1LuckyRob's comment was fair. It seems to me that Annie was talking about those people who choose to make offensive, debasing comments that are driven solely by a moral judgment of the story content and characters.

As an example, if you went to see a musical play and criticized the story, characters or acting that would be legitimate criticism. But if your criticism was that there was too much music - well that kind of makes you an idiot.

Hot wives are not widely accepted in mainstream society. I expect no different here. I am not writing to be liked or accepted. Personally, I find it silly that Roxanne would be more accepted if she submitted herself to the abuse of a master. But if the fact that she doesn't raises readers ire then I must be doing an ok job of conveying the story.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
A wise decision

The sexual majority husband stories and the sexual minority husband stories should be divided into two hubs by the lierotica owners, not now but long time ago. The two reader and author groups do not collide each other everyday............

policywankpolicywankover 10 years agoAuthor
wise decision

what do you mean by sexual majority vs sexual minority husbands?

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
What is the sexual majority husbands?

@ policywank I could read your answer to my suggestion. What is the sexual majority husbands? The definitio is simple. That husbands who do not like or would not like their wives have sex with others as their husbands.

Sexual minority husbands who likes their wives have sex others as their husbands.

policywankpolicywankabout 10 years agoAuthor
Duna

My guess is that the proportion of husbands (and wives) who are into this lifestyle is a tiny minority of the population. Even if we could all simultaneously shake off the cumulative effects of society's conditioning and judgment around sexual matters only a few would pursue hot wife/cuckold relationships - likely far less than 1%.

It is interesting to note that a much higher proportion of men are more than willing to fuck a married woman - easily double digit percentage and perhaps 50% or more if you include only single, able bodied men. Further, these men seem to be more comfortable fucking a married woman if she is seen as unsatisfied or submissive than if she is simply promiscuous.

I am not sure what to make of this but it does suggest strongly that some men's resistance to my lifestyle has less to do with any moral or ethical quandary than it does with insecurity, ego and defence of the status quo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
porn

It would be interesting to do a poll of the kinds of porn we look at on the internet. It seems to me to be overwhelmingly based upon female sexuality where the woman is being shamed, abused, controlled, diminished or objectified. In fact, anything goes……..except a woman who is in control of her own desires and sexual activity.

Surely those of us who are jacking off to dirty pictures don't think we are looking at virgins. Would you fuck a porn start given the chance? I would starting with Christy Mack and Sasha Grey. However, if that fantasy ever comes true it won't play out like it does in my head. Hopefully she/they would enjoy the experience but (as with any woman) it is unlikely I would rock their world or they would realize they had been waiting their whole lives for me. In fact, if they played that part I would know it was bullshit just like their movie roles which would be worse. The only way to enjoy the experience would be to let them be strong women - not to tear them down to fit my fantasy.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. This retarded fool reads them all and then votes 1 I try and offset this asshole by voting 5! Eat shit annomy you fucking old ugly fat fag!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
annonay , your mother

5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this ashole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous