All Comments on 'Lavender and Jasmine'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LEKarchnerLEKarchneralmost 11 years ago
A very well developed...

and beautifully written story! More, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I thought the story was well written. I would love to see more of these two.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Finally a story that fully embraces the nude day contest themet. Very beautifully written by a skilled author. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gene's tongue

The reference to Kiss and Gene Simmonds did remind me that he has a very long tongue - now transferred to Jazz that would have been a treat! Loved this. Nice to include a black on white theme too. I could thanks to your characterisation picture these people as one couple. Beautiful.

RoyMacBethRoyMacBethalmost 11 years ago

A great entry for Nude Day and a story well worth the read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a lovely story

I have experienced many emotions while reading stories here, but never before have I wept at a stories beauty. Thank you so much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Caught On Cam

Had a feeling that was going to happen, ha. Enjoyable read on the whole, interesting to see the 'coming out' experience from a 1st person perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

The switches between present and past tense towards the end were very distracting, though.

becky7becky7over 9 years ago
Great!!

I just read this for the second time. Loved it just the same. Hoping that there will be more of these two soon.

TassievikingTassievikingover 2 years ago

I don't even become hard as I read many of your stories. My turn on is beyond that for me, regardless of the genders. My mind's turn-on is what I seek most, thank you.

I think I share Travis's skills/confidence but my subjects seem so difficult to find.

I wish you the best in doing more than just your skilled writing, tho I do suspect you may have similar places to turn-on. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous