All Comments on 'My "Straight" Father and Me!'

by Aeon_X01

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hahaha

hahaha my father would have never done that.. he loves me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hottttt

Get him drunk again works everytime with my dad

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01almost 11 years agoAuthor
Problem is

He Stopped Drinking! Doesn't Remember or Denying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Hot!!!

So wished for years that my Father had done me. I can still see his big brown cock. He was very thick and veiny. Have never let a man cum in me, I was saving that for my Dad. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
jealous

you have experienced the one thing i have wanted my whole life. for my father to fuck me. i have finally found someone that will come as close as i am going to get. he is an older man and knows i want my dad to fuck me so he is happy to play the role of my father and even has me calling him dad and he calls me son.

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01over 10 years agoAuthor
True

But a part of me still wants more of this from him, wanting to feel him inside me again.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

How so?

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01over 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Really?

Well during the incident, I started to really enjoy the feeling of having my ass filled with his big cock. His cock pounding deep, his hairs against my ass, as well as the dominant way he grabbed my hair and made suck his big cock. Also, how he spanked me with each thrust! It felt amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i been thru this

I'm 19.. been having sex with my dad when he's sober or drunk. also with my uncle. best feeling in the world to have ur dad fuck ur tight ass. also like sucking him off. He still fucks women but says i get into the sex better than them. Danny

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01over 10 years agoAuthor
Problem is though

He Won't Do it again. Nor will he even mention anything about it! And I so want him to buttfuck me again, to grab me by the hair and shove his dick in my mouth again. You're very lucky to have your dad and uncle to double-team you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and...

I feel really sorry for Aeon. It's wonderful that his father's fucked him up his cute boyish butt, it's a pity though that his daddy isn't giving him what the boy really needs anymore. Plenty of boys would love to feel their father's fat veiny daddy-dick pumping in and out of their mouth and shoved way up their tight young twat. A dad who truly loves his son will give the boy the good hard fuck up his ass he's aching for. Look, dad's creamy semen made the kid, so it's only right that dad should be unloading his big fatherly balls and shooting his son his semen down his throat and up his cute boyish butt.

JacksmallJacksmallover 10 years ago

Sounds as if you better get daddy drunk again! Then wear something sexy for him to enjoy something tight so he can see your hard cock as much as you want him make him suck your cock dry. Then he will be your when ever you want

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01over 10 years agoAuthor
I Just Want......

He no longer drinks! Wish he would just admit to what he did, and then do it again over and over!

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01over 10 years agoAuthor
Sadly

Keep longing for him too......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

well you could seduce him as for no longer drinking you could wait till he's sleeping when his sub-consents is more susceptible not that im implying you rape him but he did force you when he was drunk so some part of him must want you

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01about 10 years agoAuthor
I Fully Agree

I Would Totally Be Open to Sucking His Big Cock Again, While He Sleeps. Having him wake to me pleasing him. But Then, he lives in another state, so I don't get to see him as often as I used to. Besides, how would I seduce my "straight" father? Any ideas???

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01almost 10 years agoAuthor
He Should...

Just Man Up and Buttfuck Me Again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Right?

Cause he already did it once. Might as well do it again! Unless he is afraid of people finding out. Which to each their own, it doesn't matter. I just sounds like you're truly lonely and longing for him to put his big cock inside you and dominate you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get him drunk. He loves your sweet ass. I bet he wanted it when you were younger. I hope he fucks again. Ride his cock and kiss him this time.

Get him drunk. He loves your little ass. I bet he jacked off to you when you were younger. Ride his big dick and kiss him this time. No better love than daddys cock

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01about 9 years agoAuthor
Opportunity

I may very well have a chance to. When I visit, he offered a cot, so being that he is recovering from surgery, with the meds maybe I can get to suck his big cock again and ride it hard till he comes inside me again! I hope very much that is the case!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
horny

i love sucking my self .

i would like to have sucked him to

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fortunate

You are so fortunate. I have been bi for a long time. I would occasionally take a shower with my father, while he was shaving or he'd be taking a shower while I was shaving. He had a very nice cock and I wanted to suck him off. I would have gladly given him anything he wanted. My ex-wife and he got drunk one night and she let him fuck her. She said he was a pretty good fuck and and knew my mother wasn't letting him fuck her very often. She let him do her a couple more times before he went back home. I would have loved to suck their cum off his cock and out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
daddy cock

never slept with my father but my step father is another story i was 19 when he married my mother and that first time was the summer after they got married and it was the hottest fuck i ever had with a guy and we're still fucking at least once a month and they've been married almost 20 yrs now and he still a fucking hot fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
horny wanna hook up

Wanna fuck some ass now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never knew my real Dad,

But one of my Mothers boyfriends used me for a while. At 1st I was scared, but after a few weeks I couldn't wait for her to go out and have Him baby=sit me. It changed my life! Older Men are so good!

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01over 7 years agoAuthor
Possibility for More With Daddy

Okay, so after many years and alot of writing. I am awaiting my daddy to make a decision be with me from now on or not. The waiting to know is one of the hardest parts. I truly hope he chooses to be with me and make his forever. The idea of being able to serve his every command and demand, to please his every desire, to be his little submissive, feeling all the pleasures he gave me once before again, over and over. Oh my god would be perfect. Here is hoping to finally suck that beautiful and delicious cock again, to feel him as he enters me harder, faster and deeper would be the greatest blessing ever!

Aeon_X01Aeon_X01over 6 years agoAuthor
Angry Disappointment

Well first off, not only does he say he never received my letters/emails. But he is still holding to the premise that he either doesn't remember or denies it entirely. So, no he has not made any advance or any possible further indication or step to show he wants to be with me again. Which leaves me feeling saddened and speechless. Only time will tell.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aeon

It's been quite a while since you got your asshole fucked hard by your father and it's a shame to let that nice ass and sweet mouth go to waste. While you wait could we get together? I'd like to please those two holes a lot. Will give my contact if you answer here. Really would love to fuck you baby.

Art A. C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dad

I used to sneak in my parents bed room when there sleeping and neal by the bed reach under the blanket and play with my dads dick one night I licked the head and took it in my mouth and started sucking his dick and he cummed in my mouth and I j swollowed and just got up and went to bed it was great I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
craving my dads cock

I been obsseded masturbating planning how to sucking my real dads cock, this started about 4 years ago when a gay friend confessed he sucked his father dick while he was drunk, I kind of imagine how his cock is, what it tastes like, how it smells, I love to smoke some meth and jerk thinking about my dads cock, about 1 month ago I was so horny that I went to my parents house when they were not at home, went into the laundry and stared to look for my dads used underwear, I was so nervous that I just wanted to leave, I looked at the hamper and found his boxer briefs, I slowly and full of fear of what I was about to do, pulled his underwear close to my nose and took a big sniff, the smell was not as strong as I had Imagined, but it was a delicious musky scent, I was kind of disappointed because the scent was so weak that I didnt dare to steal his used boxers to take back to my place and jerk sniffing and smelling them for hours thinking about what daddys balls smell like, I love to remember that slight and musky scent, It brings memories from when I was a child, and dad came at nite from work and his shirt had a similar scent, when I was on kindergarden I remeber being in the laundry trying out my dads used shirt, It was a very special scent, like sweat and some city smoke. I dont remeber seening my dads cock when showering with my dad, but I do remeber that it looks a lot like mine cuz he is circumcised and his cock skin color is just like mine, my dick is about 6" and the fantasy i enjoy the most, is to find my dad drunk or passed out in his underwear and Im slowly pulling his soft cock out of the briefs only to find my Daddy has huge cock, I start by smelling his balls, slowly start kissing daddys dick, and explore daddys big cock head tasting it for the first time and then want to feel it getting harder and harder inside my moutth, make him edge for hours to feed from his precum until I make him cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would suck my real dad's dick fpr hours somtimes days amd he loves it i think we have this amazing sexual connection and he dick taste so amazing he smiles as i love watching his faceas his dick slides in amd out of my mouth and knowing im going to be enjoying it so much is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been trying to hook up for a very long time now is your number real and or are you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you ever think about wanting to mess around with your straight brother or your straight dad tell him immediately because you can wait years and then find out later that you’re straight brother and you’re straight dad would’ve loved to giving you their cock. I waited too long and then I found out that my dad thought I was pretty hot and he would love to fuck me I have never been fucked and he was the first person to do it I’ll admit that using Coke made it a lot easier but blowing him swallowing his cum was so hot that I got up and kissed him and he hugged me tight and told me he wanted to fuck me I wanted to try getting fucked and he said he would do it it was both for a first time and I told him if I could just feel that of his cock inside of me that would be enough I didn’t stop there waiting over and kissing him he slowly work today and it wasn’t about being straight or gay it was about feeling good I don’t fuck around with guys and neither does he but we shared something so special that there’s timesheet unzips pants flops his dick out and I drop the money and swallow his entire load that’s something special we share that nobody knows so let people know what you’re thinking because you may miss out and never have it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i wish that was me sucking his cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous