All Comments on 'The Cruise'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THIS MARRIAGE HAS TRUST ISSUES

whats a couple to do. Oh Dear and alas, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
marriage is hard

you've to work at it.set gound rules and try to stay true to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
glad i skipped

to The End, Please Include Up FrontThat It Is A Keep Her Story. That Way I Know Not To Waste Time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story of immature teens

trapped in old bodies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Goody two shoe concept sucks

People read Literotica for the excitement it has to offer. No one wants to read about some whimp you stared in your story.

ag2507ag2507almost 11 years ago
Ted is such an arsehole

Cheating wives stories are an enjoyable read but in many of them the idiot of a husband is really not worth keeping. Anna's 'sin' is so minor and Ted's reaction is soooooo over the top that if Anna had any sort of common sense she should give him the finger and let him get on with it. I hate stories that reinforce the unequal nature of their relationship that had so fallen apart that she doesn't listen to his concerns and he is so controlling as to be abusive. He won, she lost; for ever.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i like your stories

gave you a 4 but I do not think it is up to your ability

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Nice Tale

Kind of tame by today's standards of BTB but it was a good read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4*

For the writing. Otherwise, agree with other commenters. His reaction was too OTT (over the top). She didn't do anything to trigger that kind of response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too slow moving

Author needed to pick the pace of the story up quite a bit. It was slow moving and a bit boring. Not enough action for my taste. Also, I agree that his reaction was ridiculous,...totally OTT....toward her going topless on a NUDE beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I really felt something was missing, you write much better than this tale.

The jealous husband , he was a little to controlling and the wife should have held her grounds instead of giving in. She did. Nothing wrong , he should deal or seek help with his insecurities .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What did she do so wrong!

That he wanted to divorce her, if anything he went to a strip bar for a lap dance , no deal. Breaker either. This man has a double standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

A little rusty huh DG? While his response was over the top she was wrong too. They never discussed her going topless. She knew he was a jealous type. By the way just because Bill wanted to see her tits didn't mean it should happen. What if Bill wanted to fuck her and instead of a little dick he was well hung?? Who takes precedence here a traveling companion or your spouse?

DG HearDG Hearalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hi DG Hear.

Hard crowd to please this time around. LOL

I actually thought it was a pretty good story. They were both right and wrong at different times. Not every marriage goes that smooth without some bumps in the road. At the end they were getting it together.

I do thank you all for reading my story and taking the time to comment. Always appreciated,

With respect

DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am not a literary critic.

I read these stories for enjoyment. This story, like your others, was an enjoyable read. Thanks for your efforts.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

An over the top reaction on hubby's part for sure but Anna should of let him in on the nude beach plan as she knew how jealous he could be not to mention once he freaked out on the beach, the breaks should of been put on the topless plan.

Ignoring him and hanging out with her friends for the rest of the day was just stupid tho and as another poster commented, its your spouse not your friends who should always come first.

MortonGrangeMortonGrangealmost 11 years ago
Good work

I liked it. The characters were well-drawn and behaved within the bounds of what is believable. There was a crisis; both characters learned something and used their knowledge to try and overcome the problem; that's a good plot and I liked the presentation, which left a little ambiguity to feed the reader's imagination. Cruise literature - a new sub-sub-genre - and I'm happy to read more.

This wasn't too long or boring and the readers who thought so should really check story length before starting to read and restrict themselves to stories of one page. The general problem with LW is rather the opposite - stories that are no more than plot outlines - all telling and no showing. We need to encourage authors to enrich their offer with more colour and depth so that the reading as well as the finding out what happened is enjoyable. If I have one technical criticism of this story it is that the serious LW authors need to think hard about how to handle the flashback. It's obviously felt necessary as a way to add some context of normal life to help the reader understand the crisis that constitutes the story, but in most cases it fails because it become an unremarkle account of a life told in summary. It rarely engages the reader because there's no novelty or surprise.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
In General Cruise Stories are Hell!

Except for a few notable exceptions the guy always ends up feeling terrible after these voyages. If I had agreed to it or, expressed interest in nude beaches it would be reasonable. To ignore his feelings at the moment or immediately afterwards shows a complete lack of sensibility. She had a chance to talk to him the morning they were leaving the ship and gave him a cold shoulder....

Personally I would say that he certainly had reasons for believing that the marriage would not work, especially considering all the arguing that they were doing in the previous months.

The one cruise we went on for our 25th was great....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
poor little man. His wife takes her clothes off at a nude beach and now he wants a divorce.

Hey, buttmunch. What do you think happens at a nude beach? And he still hasn't answered why its ok for him to go to the steippers and get a lap dance but his wife can't go to a nude beach?

She should have divorced his ass, taken him to the cleaners and left him nothing but the clothes on his back for abandoning her.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Only thing that pissed me off is her refusal to blow him. She likes her pussy eaten but won't return the favor. Women like that piss me off. Well written as always DG, I have yet to read a bad one from you.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 11 years ago
What a jackass

So he can get off on lapdances but they go to a nude beach and he freaks out. He was enjoying looking at the chicks himself . She did nothing wrong he needs to get a grip though she needs to learn to give bjs

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Good out come

For a change a story were neither husband or wife are cheating.

The husband I think was a little narrow minded. However it work out in the end.

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
You Are Correct DG Hear...

right and wrong at different times. At least he held his own and scared the cowgirl shit out her enough for them to at least begin a dialog. Nice job as usual and thanks.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Power Struggle

Most relationships have to deal with the issue of power and dominance. Marriage seems to be especially this way. An individuals need to impose his/her will/ego is often the real problem with a marriage.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
You churn out some good yarns. This one was a fucking nightmare..

Thank fuck for that! I like your style and the cadence of the paragraphs.It's literature and erotica done in a laid back easy ramble. Thanks D.G. 5*

RIP JG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointing

As much as I enjoy your work, this one did not do it for me. Without belaboring what others have said, the wife was totally wrong for what she did to him. She knew his predilections. So why taunt and argue with him like that and then drop her drawers in anger? Stupid is the wrong word for her behavior. She showed contempt and lack of respect for him.

And with friends like them, who needs enemies?

This part of her "apology" really floored me:

"I know part of it was so Bill could see my tits..."

What wife would do this to her husband????????

Yes he had flaws, but her asinine behavior completely trumped him.

What a way to screw up an anniversary trip. So sad.

As good as writer as you are, and you normally are very good. I have to agree with a few of the comments.

You are slipping...

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Unusual LW tale

Not the norm for this genre. Is this story the husband, Ted, is a total control freak ass. Anna should dump him as soon as possible. And then send him pictures of her giving others guys blowjobs. I would have given 5 stars but did not really see any connection to nude day other than nudity. Thanks for writing.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ted : asshole

founded double standards, manipulation, self centeredness, prudish ways, and file for a divorse after 20 years because you went to a nude beach and she got nude? really?

ted needs a solid backhand to ensure he lands on his square on his ass,

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Pouting is so Unbecoming a Grown Man

OK, I can see blowing up and leaving the beach scene. There's no right or wrong there, but it was believable. His remaining behavior was immature and selfish. Putting the marriage back together without fixing his problems is like putting a bandaid on cancer.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Good Tale Happy Ending

As always I would read anything you write and thoroughly enjoy it. Five stars.

This story had several foreshadows that could segue into the more tragic ending. Did you consider the alternatives?

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
It was okay

Reminded me of a Slirpuff story: husband and wife both sort of immature and stubborn with minimal communication skills. The difference, to me, is that Slirpuff squeezes the angst out of such stories, whereas I had a hard time connecting with this one; the characters were perhaps too obtuse, the story a little too unfocussed. Not much meaningful dialogue until the end, when everything wrapped up in a relatively neat little conclusion. Too saccharine. I was mainly struck by the impression that the husband was an insecure, weirdo jerk.

I guess it was a happy ending of sorts, and I think I get what the author was trying to say. I couldn't give it a high score, but I didn't slay it either.

realmrsrealmrsalmost 11 years ago
Not one of your best

I usually enjoy your stories but I thought this one was possibly your worst.

The reaction to Anne taking off her top on a nude beach was immature and the rest of what followed was drivel.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
Strange

On one hand it is in the top of LW group.

But on the other hand it is one of DGH's weaker stories.

It just did not feel right. I sorry for that useless critique. I love your stories but, oh hell it could be me. Please keep writing. One small thing the husband comes off as one dimensional, Me See Me Mash and Bash. Subtle will pay off better. The person needs to show wit and logic to be subtle. (my two cents).

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

MickademusMickademusalmost 11 years ago
Didn't Work

I've enjoyed many of your stories but this one just didn't work.

I can't believe that someone could be so jealous that they want to divorce their wife because she gets her tits out. Even fiction needs to have something which is believable to bring it together.

JennyBearJennyBearalmost 11 years ago
Not one of my favorites

But you are still one of my favorites.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. I understand the guy being upset, but to push your marriage to divorce over what she did is a bit extreme. As Tazz pointed out, this couple has serious trust issues. It came across as this guy just feeling sorry for himself.

An issue that was never fully addressed . . . Apparently she feels he cheated on her. That is big. If that truly is what she believes and led her to be so stubborn, then I am amazed that she didn't ever cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Couldn't read it

Couldn't get past the first page. Where's the cruise? You get a couple of flashbacks and a dream sequence. Get to the story!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

He is such an asshole and a hypocrite. I would've let his ass file for the divorce. He is too much of a headache with his jealously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The protagonist is a paranoid hypocrite asshole. Not only is he an asshole, but he seems to be suffering from Bipolar disorder; blowing hot and cold with unrealistic cuckold fantasies (which, by the way, did not fit the story) whilst being aversive to the idea of his wife's innocent flirtations with other men. Make your mind up, fucker!) He should throw himself overboard for his psychotic delusions which end up relinquishing to the bottle, instead of putting faith in his wife (his soul-mate) of twenty years. Some anniversary celebration from him, he completely fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He should have divorced her!

A woman, angry or otherwise, who, against her husband's wishes, removes all of her clothes in front of strange men with her husband standing there, has done or will do much more against his wishes than just removing her clothes when he is NOT standing there.

'Nuff said.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Well done ... BUT...

An odd story about a conflicted and weak Hubby and an argumentative dependent Sweetie. A well-developed story about two people I don't like and cannot respect!

3.6 = 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just like real life

No two marriages are the same as everyone is slightly different. This was a good realistic story. Many people role play during sex especially after a decade together. Nothing wrong with that, "the marriage bed is undefiled". One of your better stories.

RoyMacBethRoyMacBethalmost 11 years ago

The story was well conceived, well written, in sync with the theme and an enjoyable read. Well worth 5 stars.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Not really well balanced. I didn't like the characters or their behaviors.

The story was flat and it lacked direction. The characters were not well explained in their thoughts and behaviors leaving too much to the readers interpretation. The story ended well but the journey had too many gaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a crock

Comment after comment starts with "Not your best" or "Gave you a 4 - BUT..." Let's face it - this was a horrible story. Another double standard, women are just property of a man. Men can do anything they want, but if a woman even thinks about anything - it's divorce time. Gag me.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
JEALOUSY AND OPEN-ESS

does not a stable life make. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reply to what a crock

My wife is is my property and I am hers, he was wrong to get a lap dance and knows it and she was wrong to remove her top and knows it. My wife is a strong person who chooses to give herself to me as I do to her, we are each others. Tony

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
The property thing is a red herring -

The issue is no who belongs to whom - it is do they give themselves to each other or does one take possession of the other -

Each member of a couple gives them self to their partner - it is part of the deal - if they choose to make it exclusive - it is simple - if you violates that agreement they have cheated - simple. He violated it - so did she - hers was direct and defiant but somewhat trivial to most - in reality - his was not trivial it was significant and hidden. Which is worse? Who the hell cares.

They were both wrong - 2 wrongs do not make a right - she was clearly disrespectful and dismissive of him and his feelings. He is clearly insecure about them and she knew it.

They found a solution but the problems were real and both pf them own them.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Don't buy it

She goes out dancing without her husband, to dance with strangers, and let them feel her up. She dresses like a slut going out, and comes home wearing less than when she went out, and comes home drunk and horny. She accused him of cheating for getting a lap dance, but she regularly does that and more with any number of men, and that isn't cheating? Why was she so eager to get naked for her coworker, whom she knows wants to fuck her, and why did she organize a cruise with a couple she knows to be swingers? If she was so worried about her husband, and so eager to save her marriage, why did she stay and finish her holiday? Why didn't she race home in an effort to save the marriage? She had nothing but contempt for her husband, and in all likelihood she got to fuck around before she came home.

I hate these stories where a wife shows nothing but contempt for her husband, and he considers divorce, because he doesn't trust her, but then she just comes in and gives him a blowjob, and all is forgiven. One blowjob saves the marriage and all the cracks in the relationship are sealed. What a crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TO DONT BUY IT

YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT OF THE FACTS MIXED UP. HE LOVES HER BUT IS VERY JEALOUS AND SHE LOVES HIM AND IS HIS ONLY AS HE IS HERS ONLY. THEY BOTH HAVE A STUBBORN STREAK AND NEED TO WORK ON IT. I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD NOT BE A GIRLS NIGHT OUT OR A GUYS NIGHT OUT YOU ARE JUST ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hubby got problems

lol what an insecure ass kid... at a nude beach you are supposed to be nude

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Sorry, Not Buying It

"I knew I had you there to protect me so I wasn't worried about getting groped or anything."

Yet when he tells her it bothers him, instead of respecting his wishes and covering up, she argues with him and takes off her bottom?

SHE should have come to him instead of Agnes, apologized and admitted she was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp! Wimp! Wimp!

Divorce her already!!!!!!!

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
What is he 12?

You are telling me this guy wants to BTB because his wife went nude on a nude beach? Really?....No really??? WTF man, wake the fuck up. This is too stupid to rate, but I will give it 1* just because that is the most fucked up idea ever. Usually BTB husbands are complete righteous dicks, but this takes the freaking cake. Fuck that guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok

Cyferx is obviously a perv and annoy of4-21 is only a perv voyeur both of u have problems

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
she has the cheeks to not to listen to him, his husband

he has to cut those damn cheeks through divorce, then she will be free to show her self to any one as she please.

Justgr8Justgr8over 6 years ago
Nope

Not your best work......

DeKreDeKreover 6 years ago
So what?

I don't think I will ever understand the american hang-up on nudity. What hypocrites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wife was wrong

First off, yes he has some insecurities. We all do. The wife knew he would not be keen on her taking off her clothes. He said so and she did it anyway and then upped the ante. Spouses shouldn't do crappy things like this.

I see some ask what he expect to happen at a nude beach. The argument doesn't hold any weight, because it was not his idea to go there. This cooked up by his wife and two "friends".

The sad part of this story it was supposed to be a getaway to celebrate their 20th anniversary TOGETHER. Instead, she decided to things she wanted to do and for all intents and purposes that if he didn't like it, tough. Well, instead having a wonderful vacation TOGETHER, she got an expensive lesson on what happens when she didn't value her spouse's feelings: she got to spend the vacation alone. Doesn't sound like fun.

For those who thought that the reaction was over the top, maybe for you it is, but to the protagonist it wasn't. The situation was not your monkey, not your circus. Everyone has their own deal breakers which others may think are ridiculous. Guess what? Others think your deal breakers are ridiculous too. Each deals with their personal three ring circus accordingly, but as much we would like it run without problem, it is still a circus and sometimes the elephant takes a dump at the most inopportune time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a stupid statement!

"I think most men would like to see their wife with another man every now and then!" This is a bullshit statement. There are very few men who want their wives to be SLUTS! Only one that I know is swingerjoe.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Yes and No

DG is one of the best writers in Lit. In this story, as always, the critic wanders between the style of writing and the subject and/or theme. I liked the style and the author's good characterizations, even if I disliked the character of the lead. It is hard to make jealousy likable.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
STUPIDITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

and affects all that surrounds it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was just stupid

I can't believe the author thought a drunken, childish, jealous, ass hole would make a good protagonist.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice story

Another good story from a master. Good to see a couple talk out their problems and.reach a happy conclusion.

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

My gosh some of these comments are so stooooopid, but telling. There is the BTB crowd, the cuck crowd, the do-gooders crowd, then the no-comprehension of this story but need to make a statement crowd. But this is L, a study in Sociology-101, I just surprised so many commenters here know how to use a computer.

DG lead us all down path(s) that few saw, fewer asked why, but many jumped to unfounded conclusions....

Why did she go to the gym after being told about the cruise? Who did she want to impress? She knew her husband's values but decided to push his boundaries and then let her pride flare. Yes, he is a prude but she knew that and how he would react - she baited him to show him SHE is a macho emancipated woman (but STILL relied on him to protect her - real hypocrisy). She knew for +20yrs of his jealous streak/pride in her but decided to rub his nose in it ON THEIR 20th anniversary - true love???

He had a near futuristic premonition/dream that he TOLD her about and she still had to play him.

True, no out of marriage coitus occurred but HER disrespect was surely cutting the Sword of Damocles thread pushing the line of marital TRUST. Her game just about gave her what she wanted - an opportunity for another cock. To some he reacted like a child - why? He told her what he expected and what he would not tolerate and how he saw cheating. Their fantasies were for their private bedroom only and being 'honest' telling her about a business trip lap dance 4yrs hence warranted this type of retaliation??? She's got some problems.

DG you missed many opportunities to further the story/severity, like the ship-board pools, Captain's table, on-board clubs after the show, the last evening's Ball, etc. and then the last day touring Florida before the flight. With no consideration by the three (or her) to fly home early so save the marriage.... telling.

I thought the story would have had him leave the ship at the nude beech port and fly home. But the story got worse (with the discovery of secret swinger as friends) she doubled down on her defiance for the rest of the cruise to show him who's the boss. Even I would have to think hard about this amount of blatant disrespect SHE thew in his face - what a 20th anniversary gift SHE gave him --- is it worth another 20yrs?..... I'd have taken that freshly packed suit case by the door and left. She emotionally cheated and then made him suffer though HER 20th Anniversary present --- I'd not want her 21st gift?

DG wrote a story that provokes thought - not a BTB, not a cuck, but what happens when marital communications flounder, disrespect is flaunted, and ego's persist. 6*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How

How come he packed his wife's undies with his clothes when leaving the ship.Also he let the arrogant cow off lightly,he should have moved out for a few days and really make her sweat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Right

Anonymous 06/15/19 as got it spot on.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Lots of blame here and the husband has his share.

I don't like wives going dancing without their husbands unless they are with married friends and no one is misbehaving. And the nude beach was not a good idea. That said, he overreacted. He needed to have a meaningful conversation with her. The beach is the sort of mistake that some couples make and talk it out. I understand the husband and I can even relate to him, but I don't agree with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Conservative

Well, that's a story for conservative people.

He definitely overreacted about going topless. I'm living in europe and my girlfriend is often lying topless on the beach.

We are often going to the sauna and in europe you are sitting on a bathing towl without having it wraped around your body. So we don't have a problem with nudity.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Close

Close to a marital disaster. Glad that they were able to talk it out. Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb

You have to be kidding , read about half the first page. Amyonebthat wants there spouse to have sex with someone else deserves what ever happens to them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Am I a hypocrite or not?

Until I was married I did it all. I'm not happy about thoughts of my children doing the same. But times make the man. During my youth 50 some years ago there wasn't AIDS, RAMPANT STDS, RAMPANT SINGLE MOTHER FAMILIES, RAMPANT DRUGS AND DATE RAPE DRUGS, ETC. So I'm comfortable living with what I did when I did it, and extremely uncomfortable and sad for my children during this time of COVID-19.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Not one of your better efforts

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Good one with a happy ending. Not enough of those around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are one of the better authors here .. Sadly I did not care for this Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not one of your better stories...any man who is so insecure needs to avoid fantasies of his spouse with other men...it will only feed his existing insecurities!!! And the MC was definately not a man...more like a caricature of a man...weak wimpy and underconfident!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Well-written, and it describes the tortured, miserable life of an insecure little Beta Male. If she stays with this putz, then they truly deserve each other.

.

I am giving the overall writing a 5/5. I don't vote on whether I like/agree with the premise of a story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Glad he laid down the law!!! Good for him!!!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What story was MarkT 63 reading?.Ted is just an arrogant self centred control freak.No husband should order his wife around like he did on the nude beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. When a spouse pulls some crap like she did at the beach, she might not be thinking of the hurt she is causing her husband. It is his job to remind her he doesn’t like it and to please stop the activity she is involved in (whether it’s on the beach, at a dance hall, party or whatever. She should respect his feeling, as he should respect hers if the roles were reversed. He did exactly what I would have done, including flying home early. My wife has never done anything inappropriate when we were out and I’ve never had to ask her to stop any risqué behavior. However, I have engaged in such and when she brought it to my attention I immediately stopped it, as well as I should have. Spouses need to look out for each other and pull us back to reality when one of us believes we are starting to step over the line. You don’t just let it happen and then fight about it.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What story was Nitpic reading? Ted's wife showed no respect for him with what she did on the beach and it took him leaving her to get her to realize what she had done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He believed her??? He followed the little head. Ridiculous ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OLD CUNT WIMP TED....ANOTHER PATHETIC CUCK MAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JUST ANOTHER WORTHLESS CUCK CUNT STORY OF WIMP HUSBAND AND A WHORE WIFE

GuikilegalGuikilegalabout 2 years ago

This woman really gives some thought to whether this marriage should be maintained. Using husband's 4 years ago slepdance for the 20th anniversary on the cruise, a special day, in the midst of a crowd, crossing the line and ignoring the husband's feelings and requests to stop and embarrass him and confront him in front from several people? wanting to show he's the boss? This is very cruel. If it were me, I would want a divorce after this humiliation. I would have thrown the wedding ring on the floor and walked away, I'm not going to risk getting with someone with such a lack of common sense not to stop them from going down that far. How many wives, even angry in that same situation, would do something like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total trash story-line. Ted is a wimp and he seriously needs a transplant of balls, big ones, onto him. I even wonder how he can walk with no spine to support him?

Anna is a complete slut. As much as this story tries, there is no point in trying to fit a halo on her head. Her head is just an accidental error of nature; it's there only for cosmetic purposes and it is empty!!! A halo would only cut even more the much needed blood-flow to her pea-sized brain or whatever is left in her and she needs every speck she can get, even if she has to borrow for herself every gram of gray matter she can get by showing off her body. She is EXTREMELY lightweight above the shoulders and she has no respect for Ted.

All the readers cheer for Ted when he seems to wake up from his fog on the cruise ship and decides to leave early to return home without Anna. But all of this soon fizzles out when he start thinking with his dickhead, rum and beer; that is when we discover also that this dick is quite undersized and it is overtaxed by his thinking !!! Let him drown his sorry, and many more to come, in his booze. He certainly has discovered something new: thinking while full of booze and with a dick covered with tissue paper!!! He deserves what he received and whatever else will come his way from Anna, a completely unreliable companion of no quality. Did I say I hated that story?

Minus 3*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing comments. /sarcasm off

Nothing to see here folks! Move on!

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Ted really was childish at the nude beach and afterwards. Social or recreational nudism is a billion dollar business. People do it because it is freeing. Nudism is Comfortable, Relaxing, Natural, Wholesome, Fun, Sensual, and just feels good. Unless you are at an adult beach or resort, there is no overt sexual activity. If he’d only give it a try, he’d probably enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have trouble understanding the miserable men who posted some of the previous comments.

The time to tell your wife not to go topless is BEFORE you enter the naturist area.

If after that then your best bet is to embrace your wife, whisper in her ear that you would like her to cover up in 10 minutes time before her tits start to burn.

Under no circumstances do you embarrass her by shouting or yourself by running away.

His wife is not a whore and deserves better than a husband who destroys his brain with alcohol!

To quote Falstaff "Oh, that men should put an enemy between their lips to steal away their brains."

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
If

If Anna had any sense she would have divorced him after the cruise debacle.Ted is an arrogant self centered arsehole who wants a servant not a wife.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

All's well that ends well!

5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sick of reading about whiny men with the emotional maturity of a child whose only recourse is to run away and refuse to speak. The MC in this story is repugnant to me and should be to any man with a shred of self-confidence or maturity. These writers portray a decisive man as one who runs away, gets drunk, whines, cries, files for divorce, and refuses to engage the person he married. Sadly, people who are as fractured as these writers flock to this crap as it gives them this weird validation that somehow their dissolute lives mean something. Ultimately, MC did what he should've done, as did his wife. So, what's the POINT of this story? To write a long, drawn-out combination of snit and pity party? Awful. Rounding UP to a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ted was a complete moron, thinking that running away and refusing to talk to his wife is an adult/manly thing to do, it isn’t.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Making mountains out of molehills here. Going nude on a nude beach. Oh the horror! I'm more concerned about her weird aversion to blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ted was a freaking child. Ann could easily do better. What is with all these whiny husband's who cannot communicate but think it macho to run away, even with a kid involved. Be a man, jackass!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 month ago

I cannot stand another story with a husband who refuses to communicate and runs away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5705 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...