All Comments on 'Her Adventure Ch. 02'

by CBM514

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just find a cock and suck it, fag

And stop posting this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent!!

Great erotic story, nicely told. Just ignore the troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuckoldry Here we Come

From a heterosexual male to sucking your wifes lovers cock. Not in this lifetime.Over the top. Put this in Fetish. Better yet put this in Sci Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
women who control men with sex

and mind games are not sexy, they are evil. To take advantage of someone's love for you, to convince him to commit unnatural acts is psychopathic. But I am not sure I have much sympathy for this cuck-in-training, as all of the writing is on the wall. She may be manipulating him, but he is allowing it. If she gives him just one more chance to stop this fiasco from happening, and he fails to recognize it, he probably deserves the ass-fucking she is about to engineer for him to receive. Why do men think they have to give up their manhood to prove devotion to a wife? If this guy says, hey wife- this is all just fantasy talk between us, and there will NEVER be anyone else involved! Now it is my turn to explore MY fantasy...lets tie you up and make you MY WILLING SLAVE! Then may be we can save this story from becoming more than just another cuck crap garbage filled time waster. Sadly, I don't think this author is inclined to go that way. If so, put the next chapter in the gay category, and remove it from the realm of loving wives, since turning your husband into a fag will never be the behavior of a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Evil Personified

"Such a good boy" The end is near Run hubby run. Your wife is a mnipulative cunt. No love here. She must truly have no respect for him. Like I siaid evil personified.Cuck Cuck Cuck!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Deceit

Deceit between spouses....she convinces herself that he will love it as much as she does....but really does she care..she wants what she wants in spite of him, not because of him...where is the love in deceit and treachery?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapter one was 2.69

This one likely lower. How many loser authors are there. Do they all post in Literotica.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Adventuresome? Or Manipulative?

The main theme of this series is clearly Sweetie's manipulation of Hubby's sexuality and relationship with her. Sounds a LOT more like Reluctance than LW to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Actually

You can bounce back easily when hubby realizes that he does NOT want to be cucked and stops it in time or leaves her afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
he's fucked

Well it looks like his wife is setting him up. just hope he can see what she is really doing as she wants her lover and haveing him to pay the bills. I hope he see's her for what she is doing and puts a stop to it befor it gos any more he needs to tell her. So lets have the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can you spell manipulation, boys and girls?

yes indeed..he is "fucked".

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
A perfect ending is possible here.

But, only if the husband has been working his own game and turns the tables on her.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Here's hoping

that you don't continue this implausible drivel.....

ThomasLordThomasLordover 10 years ago
A Start

This has the potential to grow into a good story but so far, there isn't enough to make one good chapter, let alone two. I'd suggest pulling until it is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To be continued???

Where is the rest of this incredible story??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous