All Comments on 'How Was Your Day?'

by CBM514

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Why?

Is there a reason for this tale? I can't think of one. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This "author" posted 4 tales today. Literotica must be desperate.

They will post anything.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Maybe...

If the point of this story is that many guys like to imagine (or see) how women pleasure each other (since they probably do to another woman what they would enjoy for themselves), then it misses the mark. Perhaps the point, instead, is that men like to watch women in sex acts, and two is better than one! (Implies FMF is kinda 'gay' because it makes guys ALSO watch a hung dude!). Trouble is, that misses the mark the same way. That 'missed mark' is that the Lez stuff was reported here in sparse detail and it barely changed Hubby's pattern, if at all!

If the intended point was that women can fool men at will, or can talk themselves (even with a fable) into more vigorous sexual response, then CBM's tale misses the mark differently...very few men ever challenge those points!

Jim44444Jim44444over 10 years ago
This is a fun short story.

Could use a bit of editing but it was worth the reading time. A fun tale about fantasy role playing by a wife who wants to please her husband. You have a good imagination. Thanks for writing.

nameslynnnameslynnover 10 years ago
Nice twist!

I loved the twist at the end. I got entranced in the story the wife was telling and kinda felt the excitement they both were feeling then, boom! It may not be real! Ha ha!! That was great! A nice fun game to play in bed lol

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 10 years ago
Great Start

I just found your submissions a bit ago. I enjoyed the story and it gives me a nudge to try my hand at writing too! I too love to bring my wife off orally before sliding up and into her! It always seems to double or triple her pleasure. Now to check out your other stories.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 10 years ago
Delightful

A delightful story. Engaging both their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

so typical a woman would divorce a man for a 10th of that info, third hand from a drunk

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

How does he know she doesn't really exist? This could be the start of something good , or bad, better watch out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
His wife is a cheating slut

She's playing with his mind. And others are playing with her body. Time to divorce her before she passes along some nasty disease that he can't divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF?

114FSO114FSO10 months ago

Fucking Cheating Cunt. What a bitch to torcher her husband. Only shows how much of a bitch she is, and that she is planning on cheating only to humiliate her husband. Put a bullet in her brain. Write and leave a letter describing what she said so all the family and the whole world knows just what kind of bitch she is. Then chamber a fresh round, eating one himself. Leave no survivors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous