All Comments on 'Play Date'

by Cndrlla69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

More to cum I hope.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011almost 11 years ago
Great Play Date

The story was wonderful. Cat really blew their minds. I want to play now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2 4 1. . .

Naughty teases followed by the making of virgins to men. Straight as a guided arrow into a wonderfuly moist target.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Very erotic.

I like how you developed her character as a sexually confident woman. Our society still has too many hangups about women who enjoy their sexuality. Good luck in the contest. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'd love to hear about Scott's first anal experience ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please..

I enjoyed every bit and inch of this story ;-) I would love to know how it continues over the summer. I love a woman in charge not ashamed of showing her true fiery passion. More please... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another roaring "fuckcess"!

Your writing makes my cock harder every time I read any of it!! You have a unique talent with words that makes me wonder just how talented your pussy must be! You simply have to have had these experiences to write about them as fluently as you do - even though I can't begin to imagine a sweet pussy filled with two teenage cocks at the same time - one in the pussy and one in the ass maybe but you went to the wall to make this one totally horny!! You are truly one fucking sexy author and I have to keep wondering if you've really experienced this stuff - obviously yes because I don't think anyone could fictionalize such material without personal knowledge. Keep on fucking and writing - I'll keep masturbating and reading!!!!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Oh I wish...

that when I was 18, there was a female living next door like Catrina. My neighbors were in their late 70's.

Lucky dogs, Scott and Steve spent their whole fucking summer fucking. Life isn't fair.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Perfect mix of excitement and creativity. I hope the boys get to play with each other while she watches. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous