All Comments on 'Submitting To My Roommate...'

by chriscili

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i loved it ..i became a submissive boi

exactly the same way in my dorm room...i was made into my room mates pussy boy and also the party boy of his fraternity

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i fuck

hi memories i got fucked in school also and still fucking good story thsanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SISSY BOY

Loved how he sucked the dick of the gay guy

and soon would be in panties cuz he now is a sissy boy

like me

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
a confused guy gets easily dominated

I liked this! The fact that Dave had been in denial, but then gets forced to face the fact that he really has these urges for guys. Intersting!

AltErikAltErikover 14 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot. When Chris straddled him and started fucking his mouth I was hooked. Love how he began the conversion! Very Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Closet gay

This story really turned me on. Ive always wanted to suck cock, id love it for this to happen to me

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
nice

i'd love to have a room mate like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sucking Chris

Thank you for the story I just loved it I .wish I had a room mat like that.I love to put on my panties and find a big cock to suck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story but....

I liked your story....it was HOT! though admittedly I felt the blackmail at the end was unnecessary ....considering he admitted he was gay and the humiliation was a little off too since there was no indication of it in the beginning. I think to make the black mail and humiliation work, there has to be more pressure in the beginning for submission. More taunting so we know where the story is going without knowing how it gets there. I felt a little blind sided

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gay sex with boy creaming his corduroys

I would love to live again those wonderful years in college when my cute friends would let me rub their huge boner through their corduroy jeans and have them make me cream my Levis corduroys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As crude nasty porn it met its intended objective it is crude and nasty and has little relevance to modern gay lifestyles.There is regrettably no reference to love between two men in it at all and consequently has little or no appeal as a gay love story.

It is more an excercise of power by one individual over another expressed in terms of humiliation and blackmail

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This made me laugh

This story is so ridiculous.

Not that its not good, its just so flaming gay.

Anyway it's pretty bland, itd be better if it hinted at Dave's urges.

Its a hot "story", but its more like porn without plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It is amazing how many men who thought they were straight find they love sucking cock once they try it. I am one of them. I found I was a cum loving cock sucking slut. I wish I had found out much sooner in life (I was 48 when I sucked my fist cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
roommate sex

My Air Force room mate parading around naked awoke my desire, and finally after some vodka and dirty magazines, he fed his big cock to me, but I was happy with the arrangement for 18 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

great story. Maybe write one about taking his fat cock up your ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 11/15/15 roommate sex

I worked in an isolated mining community in Nothern Canada. At first i disliked my roommate finding him to be too unpolished, rude, mouthy... Well work was hard & arts teachers were not applying.

There was something donineering in his behavior and attitude which was getting on my nerves.

As we got to know each other he became very considerate and friendly and helpful.

Then one day he French-kissed me on yhe mouth, grabbed my hand & pressed it on his hard-on.

Instead of telling him where to go, i sheepishly asked him, "what was that?"

He said, "i just explained to you i want to fuck you. The rest is up yo you. No pressure. Think about it. We will still be friends no matter what you say."

I was shocked and confused.

That night he came into my bed, totally naked, with a raging hard on. He gently placed his hand on my dick. He asked me yo let him suck my dick. I never said yes, but i never said no either. He sucked my dick that night and caressed me all over. He loved to kiss on ghe mouth.

We became "an item" unbeknownst to anybody else. I willingly ended up being his bottom. I did not hate it. Before shoving his dick up my ass he was French-kissing my ass hole for 15 min. I got to like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked this story very much, gave it a 5-

The seduction was very well depicted.

I agree with some other comments that secret recording & blackmailing disturbed the otherwise well conceived storyline. However I am sure that quite a few readers liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A) THE STORY IS EROTIC & (YES!) IT IS PORNOGRAPHIC TOO! IT IS REALISTIC...

The realistic part is

Last but definitely not least(!) i had to jerk off after i read it!

This definitely is a VERY GOOD HOMOEROTIC STORY.

Many of us have that OTHER SIDE of which we are not really aware until a game-changer situation or event brings it to the fore. E.g. i still remember the moment when i realized i am bi curious. I liked the guy, & in my fantasy world, i was bottoming for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.55/5=91%)]. The story is a "short but sweet" jack-off fantasy. Good job!

Although I was 18, being a late bloomer & still had no facial or body hair. In school some boys a girls would comment I had girl legs (on the beach, some people said I has a girl ass).

At that time, I got a summer job in the graveyard shift at a warehouse that was open 24/7. After mid night the night shipper & I often were the only 2 people on premises. The shipper all but admitted he was infatuated with my legs. He said all of that through jokes. He made me feel comfortable in his presence. Admittedly I enjoyed his company.

He started to touch my thighs. I wore cut-offs. "I like your thighs, can i borrow them from you every night for 2 hours?" he said. I was young & confused, was lacking assertiveness & self confidence. I said nothing. I now realize two things: I never sad No to him, & I liked to be touched by him.

He just wet kissed each thigh once. I was shocked, my mind was foggy, I was kind of paralysed to respond, I felt it was OK, I can do that much for him. (Go figure!) He wet-kissed the inner sides my thighs close to my crotch. He was caressing their outer sides of my thighs. "i want you to stand up, please do it for me." I stood up right away. He unbuttoned & pulled down my cut offs. I had nothing underneath. He kissed my dick & caressed my balls. "Did I scare you? I won't harm you, you know that?" he asked me while gently caressing my ass cheeks. " I like you very very much, you turn me on big time... that's why i have a problem... Could you give me a head? I am getting blue balls." I just nodded, knelt in front of him & started to unbutton his shorts.

(For what happened next please use your imagination.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤ (5)! :)

👍👍!

loborojotxloborojotxalmost 2 years ago

Incredible, I absolutely LOVED this story

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Love the simplicity and truthfulness of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous