All Comments on 'My Slut Wife'

by Foxe-Male

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jealousy, and animal lust

Great story, as I have gone thhrough it myself in Real life, I can suggest that self questioning, Jealousy, and animal lust are VERY much part of the scene. The Cuckolding part is truly a bonus, and occupies the mind 24/7. My recommendation is to expand on these feelings.

Again Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wife fucks black men

My white wife has been fucking black men for many years. I especially like it when she has a black boyfriend or two. She goes on dates and fucks. I wait for her to return and eat her pussy while she tells me about her date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why not just find the guy

and then you can get it direct from the source, which is what you really want. At least be THAT much of a man and admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
At least the author is honest.

I skipped to the end and read the last two or three paragraphs. That told me the author's description in the title is correct. I appreciate honest authors. Too many authors are dishonest and hide the contents of the story until after the reader has invested a lot of him time.

I am certain the story sucks but I can't complain when I know up front.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another dumb ass husband

Just get a divorce and let your slut wife "explore" her new life as a whore. You're better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Let her enjoy it. My wife did the same at 42 and it was great, actually made our relationship stronger. Just as long as you talk everything over and have her tell you about it when she gets back.

MalbionMalbionalmost 10 years ago
A really good and so believable story.

Fantastic and truly believable. Is there any more to cum.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story but crappy spelling

shuddered - pussy bare

Don't stop now, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So "what the hell"?

Easy. When she gets pregnant from another man is he going to raise the kid? When she brings home some nasty disease will he be happy? When she finds someone that's better in bed and realizes her husband will never satisfy her sexually going forward, will he be happy? It's a terrible idea and the start of their divorce. What a pair of morons.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous