All Comments on 'The Interview'

by batman66

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
glad you have

no fetishes, i would hate to read one of your stories if you did anyway i know two things about you your a liar and a sick fuck just the kind of person ninety nine percent of the population hate.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Honest (and kinky) or imaginative

As a reader, I kinda get the idea that the BatMan does NOT give a ripping SHIT what I think or like about his tale! That is certainly as it SHOULD be...write for yourself (making sure it is clear - not too cryptic!)

That being said...it is also clear that the Sweetie depicted IS an adventuresome chick! Not a lot of 'writing mechanics' problems. The accounting is clearly understandable! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what??

You write:

Hope it turned you on.

But in the first paragraph rant you said you didn't give a fuck what people think.

Good thing I took your advice and skipped everything in between. Thanks for the tip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go fuck your self!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1/5 and only because you admit to being an asswipe. That takes balls.

The rest of your story is pure shit. I mean bad. So bad, in fact, that if this were a movie it would be called "Excrement of the Worst Kind" or "Stink to High Heaven". I quit reading by the time you got married.

Now, I'm not judging, but why the fuck would you get married in a church where your values are diametrically opposed? Why not a Buddhist temple, a Synagogue or a Scientology building? Hell, even a park would do.

Anyway, considering how much bullshit you were churning up by then, I figured the rest of the story would be as bad if not worse. I can't say since I just skipped to the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh my

what a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Literotica is stooping awful low

to accept this kind of trash. Pickings must be awful slow. 1* for this dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He really is an asshole

Not unlike so many stories about guys who like to see or at least know that their wives are fucking other guys but the commentaries are insulting and unnecessary. I have submitted several stories that include some type of interaction between my girlfriend and other men as well as myself and other men's wives but the whole idea is to have fun not to go out of my way to insult the readers.

Ban this idiot.

MalbionMalbionalmost 11 years ago
A good wife

You are a lucky so and so with such a great wife and relationship.

zed0zed0almost 11 years ago
LOL!

Never made it past your rant, but I know non-man 'tude when I hear it.

Poor little "alky" pussy wants us to think she's a bad ass, )while crying in her beer).

I laugh on your lapels you pathetic little twat.

So go fuck yourself right back, and while you're at it, "Eat shit & die!"

If you weren't a moron, you could probably do both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes do it well

My wife did things at some of the places she worked. She made herself available tothe bosses when they wanted her.

boaman007boaman007almost 11 years ago
Great!

Great attitude and great story. You are a very lucky man! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
based on your soapbox disclaimer alone:

fuck you

based on your story:

shit, as expected

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lame

Formula writing by a WACC married to skank whore (sex for money=whore).

Nice thing is she will never be anything but a company whore and never really taken as a contributing employee. By the third day everyone will know not to respect her.

Of course with a shit wad husband like mister "I better than you" we should have some sympathy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

***** Thanks. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
vive la difference

The line between the educated and the less educated is clear in the beginning, The story can have a moral not morale. Get an editor please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice read

Great story. Hope to read more from you. This one might even be interesting for a follow up. Started on your others as well. Ignore the small minded people that are afraid to explore the darker sides of their imagination even on paper. Thnx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-nice read

Ignore the prick that thinks his opinion is the only one that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Filth. Loved it.

And it got to the sad spunkstained trolls whose opinions make us laugh at them. Five stars.

Don30250Don30250about 5 years ago
more

I like your style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ego is bigger than your cock maybe?

Whoever wrote this is an egotistical, self absorbed idiot. I dought he has a blow up doll let alone a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And the Moral of This Story Is...

...don't write while drunk but, if you must, NEVER, EVER submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LITTLE DINK🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! The trifecta!

Boring, infantile, and stupid.

The story and the author - BTW, a personal aside to the "author": go fuck yourself; no-talent, run of the mill, two-bit hack. Rot in your momma's basement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous