All Comments on 'One Lucky Neighbor'

by dwaino

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lousy

Flipping between tenses, no character development, just... Bleaghh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I agree. The visual was pretty good, but the tense changes had me correcting and rereading. The situation was pretty good, tho. Maybe an editor would help; there appear to be many on this site who would help out. You can always learn from an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
from the writing

it tells me your not very bright, and from the content it tells me your downright stupid. So do everybody a favor and fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
illiterate

crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pick a tense

It's bad enough when a story starts in one tense and switches a few times, but you managed to do it in the same paragraphs -- repeatedly.

<P>

There were comments recommending using an editor, but an editor should be used for someone who knows the difference between tenses but slips up a few times. An editor should NOT be used to provide a crash course in basic English.

AmethystIvyAmethystIvyalmost 11 years ago
Ignore them

Good grief, it wasn't perfect but it wasn't bad. I have never seen a more pompous bunch of commenters as I do on this site. You don't need literary perfection to enjoy an erotic story. Seriously, the comments are often so negative I am considering finding another site. Perhaps just relax and enjoy our shared adventurous sexual spirits? Celebrate those that give us something to read because they are willing to step out and put into words a piece of their sexuality? At whatever level they are at?

The comments very often contain a level of arrogance that is sad, really. If you aren't an accomplished writer yourself, than work on the plank in your own eye. If you are an accomplished writer, than consider sharing your thoughts in a constructive but kind way. Are we not here to support each other?

Your story was nice, dwaino, I enjoyed it! Ignore them and continue writing! Please forgive my outburst in your comments but I felt it time to say something, finally, and I waited long enough that I am completely fed up.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you wanted to write a cuckie story with a wimp husband and a fucking dirty cunt for a wife and you suceeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Naughty.

Keep writing and enjoying your fantasies. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needs work, but promising

OK, first off ignore all the idiots who read stories about topics they know they'll hate, what these people get from abusing others is beyond me.

An editor *would* help you, if you've not the time to self edit properly. Editing can be a chore and often the person who's made the mistake is blind to it on a check through. And Word programs really should spot tense alterations by now!

The tenses issue is a tad annoying, it pulls you away from the story, like a tooth catching on a foreskin, but I've read many, many stories that commit much more heinous crimes against the English language than this one has done.

A little more attention to the sexual details would have improved the story for me, but please don't take that as an instruction to over indulge in dreadful crassness or awful analogies like too many other people do here.

It's got promise and keep going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why isnt

Why isn't there any mention of the husband getting any sex from slut Stephanie anytime he wanted. It would've made the story erotic knowing that Dea and hubby were getting banged and getting off on each other sharing. As is stands the story is pointless because no one in real life living the open lifestyle would accept such a one sided arrangement. If they did they probably would need serious therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what morons you are!

what is with all the negative responses? why would you be looking is a category that you don't like to read things that you also don't like? are you really that board? no one cares about your comments. i think the story was well written and just what i like to read. perhaps you should go back to comic books if your can't handle things that happen in the real world! *5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
where is hubby's

extra pussy? Why isn't he interested in fucking David's wife or sluts on the road?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husbands away

I was helping my neighbor cleaning their house his wife was not home. Igot in to clean the shower and took my top off to not get wet. the husband came by and liked what he seen. He started to play with my tits and gave him a head job. I got nude and we played around and finish the job and him. I went home and took my things off and door bell rang and it was the other neighbor with a package fromthe mail I asked him in and gave him a blow job and let him play with my body. It may sound not rea but it was and I wait for the time.

avengerfiveavengerfiveabout 6 years ago
Great!

This got me very hot and bothered; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i missed it

I didn't catch why the guy can't get enough sex from his own wife and needs to go next door? I get this is a slut wife and cuck story but my not getting the "why" so much made this a less enjoyable read.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No more whorewife stories. Author must have started drinking dwaino again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous