All Comments on 'Marky and Sarah'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange but interesting

I found myself intrigued by the thought of this being possible. Thought provoking story ! Thanks !

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Outstanding

You write so powerfully well, I wish I could do what you did in the story, I've always wanted to

Dutch9290Dutch9290about 7 years ago
Very Inventive

Love Ur imagination! Never had any kinda thought like that... Does it Really work? 😁😀

dream_spiritdream_spiritover 6 years ago
Very creative effort!

I enjoyed the way you did the characterization.

In fact I had the following thought when I had gotten only halfway through page 1, when Sarah had gotten up from the bed and was just turning on the wormhole generator:

You managed to construct, in an amazingly quick and economical use of words, a character who is unusual, yet very believable and self-consistent. Maybe she is a bit of an amalgam of different people. But having been around people with similar traits in the ‘graduate assistant world’ (including ones who worked a lot with lab mice), to me she was very real.

As far as the sex.......a “self-69” is I guess you’d call it......intriguing concept. I’m ready to watch one, just as soon as any of the passionate lab assistants out there get hold of wormhole generators. You did make it erotic.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you everyone for your praise, this one was a bit different than my other ones, I'm glad you liked it.

dream_spirit> It may well be that she reminded you of people you know personally. I didn't write her as anyone I know specifically, more as a type of person who would do and enjoy this type of masturbation. Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue The Series!

Pleeeeease????!?!!

;-;

;-;

;-;

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> love your enthusiasm, but this was just a one shot, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

amazing

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

One of my professors while working on my PhD SSOO many years ago said one day in class:

Every single new technology only came into wide usage when someone figured our how to use it for sex.

Think back. Try to find a counter-example.

Ultimately, masturbation is masturbation no matter what technology you use. But the future could hold some interesting surprises.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
650 Followers
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...