All Comments on 'Backyard Surprise'

by PhillipTraum

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
caught

I caught my wife at a couple of parties in the same situation... (like a number of years ago)... Smiling I was having my share of fun too... However, I brought this period of time and the parties we attended, she would not discuss the situations... I will bring it up again... Thanks for the memories...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Another wimp cuck tale

Hubbie likes the taste of another man's cum on his wife's tongue! Next, they will escalate to MMF's with hubbie licking up creampies. Not my cup of tea. Author could have warned the reader as-to what was "cumming." Story was also on the short side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another beautiful

woman according to the author married for twenty years to a gay man, truth be told they are both trolls that make the few friends they have sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disgusting

DIgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I keep waiting for the story

where, when forced to come in contact orally with another man's spunk, he vomits uncontrollably into her mouth! You know in a story like this, it is less about "what was wifey thinking when she disrespected and cheated on her hubby", and more about "what the fuck was hubby thinking when he had the chance to stop it and didn't"??? Now that she knows he wants to be a gay little cuck bitch, I guess he'll be slurping up as much of the good neighbors jizz as he can from her various orafices. Well, you had a relationship for 20 years, guess out of boredom you decided to trash it, and lose any self respect for yourself. Oh well......may be an STD will shorten your life span, and end the misery that is coming your way now that she knows she can get away with it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

If you have to "stop" it don't bother, she is already history. You can't watch her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow a Gay WACC

He likes cum and he is a WACC new level of shittiness.

Next he will be cleaning her out. Oops sorry same old level shit.

Oops looking a little closer same old story line too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dishonest

If you are Bi-Sexual, just gay, swingers, a cuck and/or just plain submissive - say so.

Your story was/is a fantasy and interesting but I (I think we) were waiting for you to verify how far she would go and then calmly confront her with instructions not to come home Happily married for twenty years and no mention of promiscuity but rather her proper conduct and NOW??? You wrote it...20 years and a 180 on her conduct, hard to believe. Possible but most men would sorrowfully need to walk away and let her be a slut or cougar - Not his Wife!

She did this all too easy and wasn't going to stop once they got started so they have a different relationship or he just found out what a slut she is?

Thanks, well written, just hate to read all the way to the end to find out our man is a wuss/wimp!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
Fuck me.

First off, I liked the story. Not so much her readily blowing some stranger, you just never know about diseases, but the way it flowed and finished.

For all you naysayers you have to ralize, not everyone is as two dimensional as you. There is no black and white in this world. It's all shades of grey, to coin a phrase, many of the same notes but assembled into different tunes. Just becaause she gave a guy a blowjob doesn't mean she's fucked random guys for the last two decades. Sometimes the meat of a story is just what is shown.

Just because a guy found something like that enjoyable doesn't mean he turns into a wimp. He'll still wipe the floor with your face if you disrespect himself, his wife, or his kids.

It's obvious in this case there's more to it. Who knows, maybe they get into swinging. I knew a guy who enjoyed orchestrating his wife's sexual liaisons, to the point where he chose their positions and where the guy would cum. At the end he would fuck her into oblivion.

Whatever floats your boat.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 11 years ago
Sexy start.

Great job with this. Hope you will write more. Thanx for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it

Can you retell it from her perspective. Emphasize he feelings while dancing with him and how he got her away from everyone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more than strange

how long is she doing this ? how many std's have you already had ? aids, hepatities , clap, .....

why is it erotic if she just steps out without even you be on boared ? I would call the end of a marriage. you don't do it anymore, so every Dick and Harry can have her ?

at a friends party ? does she want to be the townbike ?

why did you not just walk up and ask them what they think they were doing or going to Susan to help her out ? lets see what that idiot will do.

no not really erotic. just another couple that's dead. and again a woman who rather talks with somebody else than her closest person, or should be closest.

I would let her work a the local brothel. I have the money and she has everything she needs, attention and sex, apparantly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gay

Cuckold stories are innately homosexual. The wife is a conduit for a man to experience sex with another man. There is something deeply wrong with such people. Normal men find such thoughts unappealing at best, more often repulsive.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
It's Sunday

Being Sunday, I would think all the Anonymous prigs would have been in church instead of reading wank stories.

First person stories are great. They do things I wouldn't do, but give me a perspective I could never experience any other way. I wouldn't want to be Hannibal Lector either, but stories let me experience someone like that to some degree.

Thanks for the story. It's been told many many times, but so has every other story. It doesn't diminish them at all when they are well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
gave it a 1

simply because I couldn't give this cum guzzler wannabee a zero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

apparently he's a spineless closet queer, instead a man that would beat the fuck out of the both of them, just waiting to suck the other guys cock so he can taste cum fresh from the cock instead of by proxy, only one fucking star becaue ther aren't any lower

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: rjordan-it's sunday

don't cum sucking wimps like you ever take a day off. Every dick less writer needs an audience and I guess the likes of you qualify. I bet you're one of those cunts that like to see their wives being fucked by a better man and get off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get over it you Dipshits!!

It's a story!!! And if it really did happen that's between the man and his wife. Stop reading these stories if you don't like them!!!! I enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Steven, your gay little ass is cockold.

Sorry honey but I needed a real man and I knew you would understand. She has been fucking around on you for a long time, did she ever tell you that you could get some in case you ever found someone desperate enough to fuck you, you now have a open marriage cuckie, lets see if you do something besides jack off, eat some guys cum or fuck your "wife",s well used pussy.Sad little man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Maybe next time hubby could join in and get it straight from the source...

Because he's gay. In not judging because its obvious he doesn't do it for his wife. It's good that they have so much in common, they both like cum and they both like men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Anonymous...Get over it dipshits!

Sure you enjoyed it. Any queer would.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Not Only Was It A Bad Read**

It's been done many times before and a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good story

Very nice story, the kind I enjoy reading! Forget these people, and please continue writing your stories!

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
GAY stories and writers have their own section!

Please stop the denial and realise what everyone who has read this assortment of words has and show a minimum amount of respect and don't publish GAY stories in our section. Men that like the taste of other men's cum are Gay Period! Come out of your closet and embrace you affection for men. But at the end of the day please leave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Take this shit back to the gay section sicko!

BillloisBillloisalmost 11 years ago
No kissing

Nice story,

Many years ago my wife and I mutually agreed on no kissing of others, anything else was fine. It is too intimate and should be reserved for the wife and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Billouis-no kissing

You say kissing is to intimate, but another man's cock in your wife isn't. Weird. Sounds like an excuse for anything goes. Man you guys are something else. Too bad so many of these wimp ass cuckold stories are dominating the loving wives category. You guys need your own category since "fetish" seems to not meet your standard of erotica. 1* for nothing erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

loved it, wish it were my 50 y/o conservative stockbroker wife.

email me if you would like to chat at fantasyluvr56@yahoo.com

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
At the risk of my manhood

Gee...I guess I have to renounce my manhood, since I'm going to admit I enjoyed this story in the 'adventuresome wife' fiction section of LIT. Why? Because Hubby kissed his Sweetie! Was it reported that he relished the cum-taste in her mouth? Not really! Hubby did this to surprise her with the news that he caught her with their neighbor! Minor part of the story! Will Gay Male (section) readers object if this tale is changed to that section. You bet your sweet ass they would! Because it AIN'T!

Fairly pedestrian topic of 'party shenanigans' done IMHO very well! Thanks PHIL!

erotikoserotikosalmost 11 years ago
Nice story.

A well-told little tale, but it could certainly benefit from careful editing. For example, "extacy" should be "ecstacy" and "lenght" should be "length." While the spelling was somewhat hit or miss, the punctuation and grammar were generally good. All in all, it was a good read. The spastic critics should just take a pill, lie down and relax till they feel better. These weirdoes need a real life.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 11 years ago
What a load of crap.

She is scared of his reaction because she knows she would be livid if her husband did to her what she did to him. She wasn't going to say anything and then tried to avoid the kiss to hide it. No reason to continue to trust her. Dump the bitch.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
I THINK NOT EVEN GOOBER

would be surprised at what really occurred, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

No more needs to be said..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lousy

I would appreciate if the powers that be would put the wimp cuck stories in a different category. One star.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
If he didn't loved or respected himself...

If he didn't loved or respected himself, how could he expect that his wife did? A sad tale...1*

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
So tell us!

What went on after yu got home???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorvce time

Bitch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time to fuck!!!

gave it a 5

angelaslaterangelaslateralmost 8 years ago
So good

Such an easy and arousing read. Top marks from me. I hope she meets Steven again. I also want to know how things went at home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

Sorry piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The thought didn't strike him...

To join his wife on his knees and help her out. The little fag. Likes the taste of another's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you didn't kick her oue

and make an appointment with your attorney... don't bother to tell us.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fair

Fair is fair cuck. Leave Vanessa, the whore wife , and go fuck Susan.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
No thanks

I just can't understand the idea of watching my wife be intimate with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tool

what a gutless bastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5=88%)! This story is short & sweet... It is 100% realistic. I found myself in very similar situations more than once...

The husband's character is not gay.

He loves his wife not only "truly, madly, deeply" but also SELFLESSLY & UNCONDITIONALY. His infatuation with his wife is overwhelming.

He has had a pronounced VOYEUR SIDE since God knows when but he was not aware of it. That night in the back yard as he was peeping at his wife & the stranger, his hitherto-suppressed voyeur side came to the fore and rendered him paralysed & unable to act. He was like a rabbit caught in headlights.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Yuk. BTB. This wasn't her first time. She is a serial cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it and have done it as well. I encourage my wife to enjoy sex with others. At the back of our house is a private area where a lot can happen without anyone seeing. Many nights i have gotten a text to see getting a lift home and probably have sex around the back. I have a great view from inside and love seeing my wife naked enjoying pure hot sex and a man plunging his hard cock into her fucking her relentlessly. Just unbridled passion and after her walking inside naked wet and looking more from me which she always gets everytime. Who cares what others think we enjoy ourselves and the sex. Paul and Gayle in the UK

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

You left it at an odd place, I liked the plot, and the characters, but must admit watching my other half wouldn’t happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck shit. ‘Nuff said.

shastalakeshastalake12 days ago

Outstanding story. I have been married 44 years to my wonderful wife who was raised very nieve but classy. I did not grow up like that. I have told her she has a hallpass to experience your story like setting as that would be my ultimate fantasy. I have told her there is a big difference between our love and respect for each other and just having a different experience one night. My wife actually shared this story to me, so just maybe there might be some hope down the line. Please write more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous