All Comments on 'Sexy Swimsuit'

by azburglar

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
(:

Well, that other comment isn't true. Although it wasn't the best, it was quite hot. The only problem I had with it was that Benny seemed too willing to let Dave do whatever he wanted. I mean sure he knows now that he's gay, but I felt that he'd be a little more reluctant. But I really liked it, I would like to read another one. Minus Samantha! (: lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Adam

I am eager to see Dave taking up two asses. As he said his thighs look strong enough to sit both of them. I would have liked to join them and sit on Dave's strong thighs. I have always been fascinated by men with strong muscular (not of body builder's very big thighs) thighs, sitting on thigh with bare ass in public is my dream date. It doesn't matter if he is wearing jeans, I should be bare under there. I liked the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a funny thing about fantasies...

...the closer they come to the realms of reality, the more thrilling they are.

The idea of your story is hot as hell, but it seems you got so caught up on the visuals (which, I admit, were scintillating enough to make me salivate) that you didn't attempt to make a single element of it credible. A straight guy giving a random acquiantance a naked lap dance with no alcohol, dares or blackmail involved? An oversized, unlubed cock in a virgin hole - ouch!?!!)

I only say this because I did enjoy your story and hope constructive feedback will encourage you to consider extending and eloborating it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

Sometimes when guys are together at a pool things are revealed. Chicken fights can turn into something much more exciting.

DustMageDustMageover 10 years ago
Niiiiiice

Very nice story!

I wasn't in the mood at all when I started, but now I think I'll just jump on my bf when he comes from work...

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 10 years ago
Wow!

Oh wow, what a gem! It was all I could do to not cum several times while reading this story. I can't wait to go back to this one again and again to unload some of my own cum! Thanks for such a great piece! Or, is that what Dave was thinking?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Brilliant story, would love to hear a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As I read this story I got a hard on quickly as possible,then I realized that I was totally gay. So I guess I want to be fucked by a guy or maybe forced by a big black cock now and fumed insided my ass a couple of times :)

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 10 years ago
Hard for a Similar Fantasy

I don't think I'm gay, but wouldn't mind giving Dave a lapdance and seeing if I could take what he's willing to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
threesome with Amanda?

I'd like to hear about Dave forcing his huge cock down your throat, making you swallow every drop of his come, then fuck your ass and make you suck his cock again in front of Samantha, and then have Samantha suck his cock but instead of having her swallow, make you lick all of Dave's cum out of Samantha's mouth. and then hearing you tell Samantha how much you love being a gay slut, fucking fag bitch, whore, cocksucker and pussy.

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 10 years ago
Reading a second time

Surprises me that one of the hottest stories on here to get off to is this one with two men. Never done anything like it myself, but the story is so hot, it's hard not to fantasize have a thick cock like Dave's up my ass. As I get off to the story while reading, I'm surprised how much my ass squeezes together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It would b really hot if he started falling dave and then goes submissive, turned out gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
super hott...

i love sitting on my lover's lap. unlike the character in your story, I completely embrace my feminine side when I'm with him. what a wonderful feeling to be lubed up in a cute thong panty with his strong arms around me and feeling his thick cock demanding entry into my sexy little bubble butt. he usually just pulls the thong to the side and drives his cock right in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful first memorable experience.

As I read your story.I remembered my first time except. you had a dialog and step by step possibility of stooping it.My first time nothing was said and slowly he first touch my

chicks then entered me with a finger and suddenly got up and took all his clothing off, then got back on top of me and pushed my legs apart and I changed my mind at this point and tried to move away from under him but, He would have none of that. His total weight was on my back and with one arm squeezed my throat and with the other hand he guided his enormous tool inside of me. About an hour latter after a lot of moaning and stewing, he came in me then after laying on top of me for about ten minutes, he pulled it out got up, got dressed and left.Not a word was ever said by either one of us.

I think I like your experience better . thank's edwardwag@aol.com

StraightButCuriousStraightButCuriousabout 10 years ago

Easily in the top 3 of my favorite stories on Literotica. I love how well you describe things in this story. I also have a shapely bubble butt, but I have never had a gay experience. I consider myself almost completely straight, but once in awhile I fantasize about a guy with a big cock worshipping my ass cheeks as I become submissive to him. This fantasy definitely involves baby oil and plenty of foreplay before being impaled. One of these days it will happen... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I would love

I would love to have Dave "accidentally" slip his cock up my man cunt and I'd be happy to wear anything he wanted me to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmm HMMMMM

my god I've returned to this story *so* much. I love the way he starts pushing back without realizing it at the end. eff yea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so hot!

I was reading this and I cummed without even touching my dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ditto

I, too have a feminine ass and yes it's always gotten me 2nd looks and the occasional unwanted comment. I've also got shapely smooth legs and a pretty small waist. At my wedding reception my wife's uncle pulled me aside and said "she's much too much woman for you, and you're too much of a woman to be much man for her." It was a devastating comment that I tried valiantly to prove wrong. I failed on our wedding night, and have failed through 6 years of marriage. While I've never been able to satisfy her and have shared her with more manly men, I've also found myself. My wife's boss maneuvered me into an equipment shed during a garden party 2 years ago, and he took what I realized men have always wanted from me - my virgin ass. He loves me shaking my ass for him and fucks me on a weekly basis; I wear stockings for him to highlight my beautiful legs, but have modeled bikinis, negligees and lingerie he buys me.

subrbnchgobttmsubrbnchgobttmover 9 years ago
Turned On

Great story. You left me so turned on wishing I could find some one to use me just like Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sequel?

Very hot story! I love the way Dave manipulates Benny psychologically and physically. I would love a sequel where Dave cons Benny into wearing panties and stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write a sequel!!

Such a hot sexy story. Would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is sexually force!

This is not okay. The Guy didn't want it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot!!!

Love your stories about submissive guys getting turned out into cock-loving sluts! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sticky Buns

Would love to have a friend like that.I would even suck his big cock.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulinealmost 9 years ago
Yummy

Dave is such a Man. Surely his lovely hairy big COCK needs to be sucked.Can't wait for the next visit to his pool in my sexy sissy swim suit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLEN! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

5*

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 8 years ago
So Hot!

2nd or 3rd time for this story, and can't believe how hard I still reading it. Always end up wishing my ass was the one getting turned out. I'm straight, but can't deny I'm hard thinking if I have enough moxy to give another dude a lap dance and pole ride. Can't deny buy butt cheeks tighten up thinking about entertaining and pleasing another guys hot, hard cock, like our little yellow swimsuit buddy.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
oh yeah

I need a good fucking like that.. give me your huge load

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next time in the yellow suit

I think that the next time he puts

on the yellow suit he will excite more

than one guy around the pool and the sight if their hard

cocks in their suits will have him on his knees

and end up with a hard cock filling his mouth

while another guy is playing with his ass. He will use

his girly ass and boy-pussy to attract the guys to him

wanting their big cocks around him.

botmtlbotmtlover 7 years ago
Love this story

This story gets me to blow every single time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot !!!

Hot !!!! Wow !!! Loved his story !!! It had me dripping precum all over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

I Just Can't Leave Gay Stories Alone. My 🍆 Gets So Hard and Pre Cum Is Every Where. Im Super Curious. To Bad I'm Not Going To Acy on The Urges I Have.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 7 years ago
More

Not too big for nonrelectance but I found this hot. He wears the swimsuit again or maybe a thong next time for Dave. He starts wearing things that accentuated his ass like thongs, boyshorts, etc. He even learned to use his inner muscles.

If and when you do something with Samantha as well, perhaps a competition between about whose has the better ass and whose the better ass fuck. First just with Dave but then later with other guys as well. Samantha's the better cocksucker but Benny moves his ass better than she does in dancing and fucking and was the better ass fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So hot

Please write another story about men in thongs. And first time temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Team Player

The next time Benny is invited over it turns out that there

are a bunch of guys there. They are watching the big game

inside and when they go for a swim Benny has to put on the yellow

side again and the guys all comment on Benny's girly ass. Some

of them grab his ass and Benny can't help but respond. His cock gets

hard and they all start to ask why he is getting so excited. Dave then comes

up behind Benny and rubs his cock against Benny's ass. They both get excited and

the guys start to cheer them on as Benny once again loses his suit but discovers

that the other guys now want him too and as Dave begins to fuck him again Benny

finds a huge black cock in his face. As he is fucked he ends up taking the cock

and learns how much he likes the feel of its warmth, the reach of it down his throat.

Dave comes in his ass and Benny begins to beg for more cock. When he gets his first mouthful of cum he realizes that he is becoming a cum slut. He loves the wetness of his ass and the musty taste of it in his mouth and on his face. And the afternoon has only just begun.

caseyjordancaseyjordanover 7 years ago
Very nice

Good story, love how Dave manipulated Benny into finally submitting. Like Benny, I get comments from my friends about my ass all the time ever since high school. Just a few nights ago my GF told me (I'm bi) that "gay people would love my ass".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

yes one day I was at a friend place his wife was at home by the pool she said hello did you bring your swim trunks I said no why well it hot out and you look like you could use a cool swim I said yes well let me find you some thing you can swim in I said fine I wear anything you have she came back and it look like a girl swim suit bottom here there only bottom well I put them on she look at me very nice I have to said they made for you it show off your ass really nice then we went for a swim her husband came home and out to the pool he had on a nice black swim suit just like mine hi honey we came out of the pool and when he saw me he smile you look lovey in my swim suit yes dear he do he walk over and kiss his wife and she kiss him back he then came over to me and look he just kiss me on the lips and his hand went to my ass I just kiss him his wife saw this well now are my girly boy having fun then he start to rub my ass a bit we were still kissing then I heard her said pull her suit down as he did this to me I look up and saw his wife with a strap on dido now dear suck her cock while I shove my cock in her ass soon I beg them to let me be there bitch after that day I became a house bitch maid I never knew what I was missing and I love my two master

KateCDTXKateCDTXabout 7 years ago
Loved It

Great story. Many of my fantasies start with not bringing a swimsuit and having to wear a tiny tight suit, especially one that becomes see through when it gets wet or a woman's tiny bikini.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue!!

Please continue this story!!! It's so great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love it so much!!

It's so good and hot.

I'd love to hear what happened before with Dave and Samantha.

And I'd love even more to hear what happens next when he and Samantha come over.

Please continue! I'd love to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sexy swimsuit

Your should write a sequel with an even smaller swimsuit.

jr3737jr3737almost 7 years ago
Soo hot

So damn hot there should definitely be a 2nd part!!!! LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
G string next time

Please do a sequel with a g string in the pool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Where's part 2 def need a part 2 wish that was me wearing swimsuit kylekyle181@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot, hot

that was a very hot story. It must feel great to have a great big cock deep inside the ass. I have thought about it a lot. Maybe, some day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I've jacked off to this soooooo many times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omg!

I just came the hardest and the most I ever have

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All Man?

I guess if you're all man it's embarrassing to have another man want you because of how feminine you look; at least that's how I rationalized my cousin's constant taunting that I had girls legs. At some point for some skit in college I gave in and tried on pantyhose and girly shorts.....I was blown away at how good the hose felt on my hairless legs and my roommate couldn't stop telling me he'd like to feel me up. Well quick feels and rubbing became making out over the next couple of weeks, and on break we went camping and he fucked me. He's all man, I am absolutely not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm

So erotic ... I came quite close to emulating your story when I lived in Aus in the 80s

I was invited to a pool party which went on until midnight... The couple, Brad and Anne had a lot of friends , who gradually went home , leaving me alone with them ... Anne went to bed at 1am, leaving Brad and I on the edge of the pool.. Pretty drunk , he suggested a skinny dip and I agreed standing up to drop my trunks I saw Brads long cock swaying in front of him and I couldn't stop myself from touching it !!

Brad gasped. " not here" and he led me into the pool cabana where I sucked him off

Both of us loved the excitement and repeated it several times before I left to move back to the uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We need a part 2

With Benny and Samantha's big asses sitting on Dave's lap! Would love to hear about the threesome that happened between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Continue the storyB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seeing a thick cock

When I see a guy's thick cock my first thought is

to get on my knees and suck on it, to cup his balls

and feel the warmth of his shaft in my mouth. I want

the smoothness of the head on my tongue. I want

to suck the cum out of him. But then the more I look

at it the more I want his cock in my ass, filling my

pussy. I want to fill his cum fill me. Like Benny I

want to be fucked like the faggot that I am. I want

to let my little girl whimpers out as I am fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too much to handle

I could imagine you in the pretty yellow suit. I wore a very thin g-string as I read it the second time. But I was very strong and erect when it all started by the pool. My erection was right out of the top, oozing pre-cum. I lightly massaged it as Dave started to press his erection up against the yellow suit, but I shot a huge load of spunk almost immediately. I didn’t mean to cum so quickly. The spunk was all over my chest and on my laptop screen and keyboard.

I mopped this up and continued reading. When they were both naked and erect, I started to massage again. But the story was so hot that I couldn’t hold my load. This time not so much sperm, but it came onto my knees and thighs. I was so tired but the story hadn’t ended. I was still semi-hard as Dave finally started fucking properly. That started me off again, although I doubted I would cum again.

But when he shot load after load, my knees buckled and i came a third time, but only a dribble. My legs were so weak, and I felt so tired, but I was so happy. I think I will sleep well tonight. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Masturbating while reading this story

This story is so Hot that I can't finish it one session. I have to take breaks and read it coz I cum 2-3 times while trying to read this story.

Supasuka1971Supasuka1971about 6 years ago
Favorite

This my favorite story ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Big jo

I am so hard right now. I loooovveeeddd the story. I'd love to have some one like that toguck silly right now,!!!!!!?/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn!

After this I will be reading the rest of your stories. Too bad you haven’t added a continuation of this story. My first ass fuck was from my best friend, Doug. As teens we jerked each other off several time but when we went to a week long scouting camp we “had” to share a tent. After the first night or so we went from jerking cocks to sucking each other off and I realized that I liked the taste of his cum. Then one night after he sucked my cock I asked if I could fuck his ass. He agreed if I let him fuck me first. I gave him a blowjob and left a lot of spit on his cock. Kneeling in front of him he rubbed his cock against my hole and then started pushing against the opening. His cock was about five inches long and not too thick so it didn’t hurt too much as the head pushed past my sphincter muscle. He only lasted a few minutes before he came but I had enjoyed the feeling of his cock pumping in and out of my ass. Sadly when I tried to fuck him he said that it hurt too much; my cock was just over six inches long and an inch plus thick. It would be many years before I got to fuck a tight ass but I didn’t mind because I knew that I like being fucked and as I got older I learned that a lot of men with long thick cocks liked to fuck a hungry ass.

wilsuccoxwilsuccoxover 5 years ago
Samantha

So what happened when you get with Dave and Samantha. Love to read that story:)

Thanks for the stories, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Amazing story, I came and I’m still hard, I wish I had a friend like Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was... okay.

The fact that Benny was so weak-willed was sort of off putting. And a thicc cock fitting inside a virgin butt without any lube honestly just pulled my out of the experience. And another thing, did Dave plan for this to happen or something? Why would he even own a yellow thong swimsuit? And how did Benny forge5 his swimsuit when he was going over to Jenny's to specifically swim in his pool? So many questions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! BRAVISSIMO! Your story is a masterpiece! I gave you a 5++ [*****++ (5.5/5 = 110% "Anthology Material")]!

This story is a MUST READ!

599 favorites & 381,741 views.

Characters were developed masterfully!

The story is VERY VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC.

This story has literary qualities. Althoughit is big time erotic & explicit, it ISN'T PORNOGRAPHIC (it's not cheap porn!)

To say that Benny got seduced by Dave would be an understatement: Dave popped Benny's ass cherry & fucked his brains out. Dave made Benny his bitch. Mind you, that did not come out of nowhere. Benny had both a submissive side and a gay side all along but he was not fully aware of them.

It is my impression that Benny had an inferiority complex vis-à-vis Dave. Anyway Dave is from a well-to-do family and thus he has that entitlement attitude. The dynamics of their friendship is that Dave is #1 & Benny is #2. Benny is trying hard to please Dave. He does not like to disappoint Dave.

As for Benny's gay side he was not aware of it but it was there buried in the deep layers of his psyche. When Dave saw Benny's feminine ass cheeks not covered by the thong bathing suit, Dave started to aggressively flirt with Benny but he did it under the veil of friendly innocent fun. The situation sent shock waves thru Benny's psyche; Benny's gay side escapes and comes to the fore. From that moment on, every decision Benny made was influenced by his gay side. He was trying to deny to himself that he had homoerotic impulses until his bare butt cheeks got pressed against Dave's cock which is huge & as hard as steel.

BENNY'S ASS CHEEKS: PRICELESS.

DAVE'S XXL DICK IN BENNY'S TIGHT ASSHOLE: EPIC!

As I was reading p. 2, I imagined that I was impaled on Dave's dick while he was squeezing my ass cheeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spanking

What I don't get from your story is how Dave did not even attempt to spank Benny's girly ass. It would of made the story more enjoyable to show how Benny is being dominated in the story.

LodickLodickabout 5 years ago

Great story !! Love More.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It happened to me too.

Same thing happened in me but I shit in his lap. He liked it so much we married. Today we live with another gay couple. Every night they fuck me, First they drew straws straws to decide who I wil shit on. Gay serial sex is so good.

Eugene

aceableaceableabout 5 years ago
hot story

Hot story, I have been there were i was forced to suck cock. did think i liked it until later and could stop thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! HOT! PORNOGRAPHIC YET VERY REALISTIC. MASTERFULLY CRAFTED.

Very very erotic. My ass is burning.

In my next life i will be born with a big & feminine ass, & i will give Dave a lap dance. I hope he will spank my ass too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anal sex in water without lubricant? Haha...ya sure.

This is a great gay reluctant story. And while erotic stories don’t always have been to be realistic (some are better because they aren’t) I figure that sometimes they can be educational as well. Don’t try this at home folks...especially with a virgin ass. The drag from an unlubricated dick in water would be HELL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

:-)

robin48robin48almost 5 years ago
Its OK

Be gay and enjoy cock up your butt.

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 4 years ago
Made my asshole twitch

I've always considered myself to be bisexual because I love sex with both men and women but as I've gotten older I find myself wanting to be with men more than women. Feeling a hard cock pressing against my tight fuck hole always gets my cock hard. I really think that at this point in my life I'm more gay than bi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Made my asshole twitch too. Very erotic. The storyline was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted!

I identified with the guy who's got a very girly ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍 👍

😊

divedog1960divedog1960over 4 years ago
Luved it

The ending of the story was dead on.. That feeling of being horny with such a stretched hole keeps you horny for days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I await for something like this

I really enjoyed your story, it my asshole twitch in aspiration's of hopefully getting fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue the story, it's hot asf, PLEASE

Please make another part

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I'd love to be his Cock Whore

I want to be dominated by a muscular stud who reams out my asshole and dresses me up like a sissy slut. I'm going to the beach tomorrow in a thong, cock rings and buttplug to find a top to fuck me.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Cock Whore at the Beach

I went to the beach today to find a fuck buddy. Thong, buttplug, cockrings, lube, I was ready for anything. I found a parking space near the Gliderport and walked down the steep trail to the beach. I was excited, already semi-hard. I walked along the beach and noticed several nude surfer chicks and mostly nude guys. I found a spot and stripped, putting on my thong. I oiled myself up, not wanting to get burned, taking plenty of time oiling and wanking my cock and balls. I put on one of the tighter cockrings and was ready for action. I laid down on my elbows, then decided to lube up my asshole and insert a pink buttplug. I spread my legs so passersby could see my plugged ass and cock and balls clearly. Soon enough a tall guy with a towel over his head, nude, passed by and stopped just after me to watch me. His cock was long and thin and he began stroking it. I turned my body, smiled a greeting, and stroked my cock too. I also turned my ass to face him in case he hadn't seen my ass and buttplug clearly. I waved him to come over. He slowly approached, stroking his long cock at the same time. He kneeled down and took my cock in his mouth without a word. With one hand, he found my buttplug and started to push it in and out fucking me. I came in his mouth and he swallowed most of it, some dripping on to my body.. he licked it off. We kissed with our tongues. He moved over and I took his long cock into my mouth and he facefucked me. I choked on it he was so big. He held my head as he pumped, I held his hips and pushed them into me. He came with several warm spurts down my throat. I licked him dry as he pissed into my mouth. I swallowed it all.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I'm Going Back There

As soon as the weather improves, I'm going back to Black's to get fucked. I'll be wearing a black thong and buttplug.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
More Fun at the Beach

The weather cleared so I went back. As soon as I descended the trail, I stripped to reveal my favorite black thong and cockrings. Not many people today, some nude chicks, some tanned old men. I found a great place in the back near the cliffs with a palm tree and spread my towel. I was not far from other naked people but had a commanding view. Many people, mostly naked guys, walked back and forth as I stood before them wanking my cock gently. I oiled up and inserted my buttplug. I left extra white sunscreen on my nipples and cock tip so people could enjoy. I noticed a surfer guy standing naked not far away, looking at me and jacking his cock. I went down and started talking to him. We both continued jacking ourselves and looking at each other's cocks. His cock was longer than mine and I wanted to suck it. I told him so, asking if he wanted to come back near the palm tree so I could suck him off, telling him he could suck me too if he wanted and bending over and showing him my ass with the buttplug. He followed me to my camp spot and I got down on my knees before him, grabbing his huge member. I wanked it for him, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. I licked the tip with precum and fondled his balls. I licked it all over and then took it into my mouth as he pushed his hips forward. He started facefucking me as I held and guided his hips and fingered his asshole. He soon came and I swallowed all of his warm cum. I'm a Cock Whore.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Grande Finale

After I licked him dry, his cock was still semi-hard. As he stood over me, he let out a huge stream of piss all over me and my face. I opened my mouth and swallowed some as he directed his cock with his hand. I jacked off and came on his soaking cock and body.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Back to the Beach

It rained again in sd this weekend, so no beach, but tomorrow it should clear. I'm going back to Black's to find a lover. I bought some new thongs to show off my ass, and I'll be in my usual spot near the palm tree. I think I'll wear a pink one, with a buttplug. I want to suck cock and maybe more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pool fuck

I lost my anal virginity to my aunts next-door neighbor, you asked me to come help them walk on the pool filter and then take a dip in the pool afterward. Since I didn’t have swim trunks he said that he had a swimsuit for me. It was a tight red speedo and it fit really well even though I was smaller than him and it was his soup. As we worked on the pool filter He was leaning behind me and I could feel his pelvis pushing against my ass. It wasn’t long after that but I could see Erection against my butt buhe was laying behind me and I could feel his pelvis pushing against my ass. It wasn’t long after that but I could see his erection against my butt.

I had become very attracted to him and I did not mind as he rubbed on me. As soon as I got the pool filter back on and we turn the power on to the pool we decided to take a dip in the pool it was there a map but he came up behind me and I could see all his erection without swim trunks and just like in the story he slid my trunks down and played with my young bobble ass. We ended up on the lounge chair With my head and shoulders down my ass elevated. He used suntan lotion to open up my soon to be devirginized young boy pussy. Since I had played with my younger brother and had fucked him when he was 15 I was eager to finally get fucked I handsome older man. We will continue to fuck for at least a year until he got transferred to Los Angeles:

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story deserves more than 5 stars because it is in a class of it's own!

I have just finished reading the story & I am too excited and (yes!) horny to go to bed (it's 12:30 am in my time zone).

Similar stuff happened to me but it was over several unrelated incidents.

I was a late bloomer & i entered puberty rather late. Consequently i did have girl legs & (yes!) girl ass.

My best friend in first year university was from a rich family, very self confident, at times condescending. He had a nice swimming pool. He knew how to convince me to do things i thought i would never do. Once as we were camping he convinced me to let him give me a hand job. I was to suck his cock in return. He positioned himself on the side, told me to take 69 position. Essentially he was fucking me in my mouth. I got very very aroused (I was mesmerized with his dick!) My frend bent my legs so one of them was under his armpit and he used the other as a head rest. My ass hole was in front of his face. He started to eat & French kiss my ass. I was sumultaneously in 7th Heaven & on cloud number nine. I came 3 times in that position alone. After that day he could have easily convince me to let him butt fuck me. I was his for the taking! However he did not. I guess when you are in college, only anal penetration counts as homosexual act. He did not want to cross that line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ooh, want me some Dave

I was erect and dripping this whole story. Difficult to read as a straight guy. Difficult to get to the story's end and not want anything else but have a big, strong, well hung stud pull my tight swim trunks down. Then, shake me tight virgin ass for him, and give his big hot cock the lap dance it deserves. I'm fantasizing right now about a confident buddy, pulling me down on his lap, bouncing the head of his big dick against my puckered, virgin anus, and undeniably set aside my straightness to please him like the hot bitch I know I can be. This straight man (me) is left creaming himself, wishing I had a naked man with eight to ten inches for me to joyfully slide up and down on, lap dance for, and otherwise get my hot ass fucked and filled to the rim by.

RandyAlabamaRandyAlabamaabout 4 years ago

Wow great story really got me horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can u make a part two pleeaaase

You gotta make a 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)!

In my book this story is a MUST READ.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Best for Erotica

For any male who has ever had a gay fantasy this was super hot and well written. My only complaint with this and any story about a over sized cock is that no actual number was given to tell us how "huge" it was. One readers huge is another man's average or big. You don't want a story about "big" tits you want to know that the wife/lover sports a set of 36C boobs or a 34DD. Give the reader the detail in your imagination.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

This is the gold standard for ass stories. Five great big stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anon 08/06/20 hit the nail on the head with his remark: "This is the gold standard for ass stories. Five great big stars."

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My husband loves to dress and he has the perfect ass. My boyfriend asked him to model a nightie and crotchless panties. We tied him up and my boyfriend ducked his ass. He took my boyfriends dick like a lady. We ducked the rest of the night and my husband watched all tied up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave you a 5.0 (❤❤❤❤❤) for this story. I LOVE it. I agree with Hartlessly (08/06/20), this story is a new Gold Standard for ass stories.

I will quote anon (06/15/20): "For any male who has ever had a gay fantasy this was super hot and well written."

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pool

I was 19 and using the community pool in our condo complex, it was late at night just before the pool should be closed. Since I was alone I decided to skinny dip and I was floating on my back with my hard cock rising from my slim body I noticed one of my neighbors enter the pool area. His name is Bob and I was told that he was gay. He was a good looking man around 45 and was wearing a very tight speedo. After he laid his towel down under the pool then walked over to me. He asked me what I was doing I told him I skinny-dipping so he told me he would join me I taking off his speedo. He told me he had see me at the pool night swimming after hours in the nude and looking at my smooth bubble butt.

It was then he reached out and grabbed my cock and started stroking it while his other hand grabs my ass. He said that because I didn’t resist I want to play. He pushed me to the side and had me sit on the edge of the pool. He leaned over and started to suck my cock while his fingers played with my virgin ass.We did this for about 15 minutes until he position my legs for his shoulder. It was then when I felt his cock push into my virgin Ass. Because it hurt initially he took his speedo’s and forced them over my mouth. After a few minutes the pain subsided and I really enjoyed getting fucked for the first time. He then had me stand up and follow him to a chaise lounge bend over and continued to fuck me. As he fucked me he stroked my cock until I came it was then he shot the first load of cum into my ass.

Since it was still early around 10 PM he asked me out to come up to his condo to continue playing. I have course said yes and we showered and then he took me into the spare room push my face first onto a massage table where he gave me a nice butt massage and of course rimming on my former virgin ass. He then liberally spread massage oil and fucked me again. That evening he must’ve shot five loads of cum in my young eager ass. I couldn’t believe the stamina and how much come flowed from the 7 inch cut cock. I went home at about 2 o’clock showered went to sleep and woke up the next morning with a sore but satisfied man pussy.

A week later we repeated the event with a threesome with him and a friend tying me to the massage table. I must have absorbed or swallowed a lot of cum that afternoon. Since both of them lived in the complex I had access to both their cocks on a regular basis for one on one or in a threesome Fucking.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked the pool better

I liked this story a whole better than the original.i got really hard fast.then the threescore what a scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly hor

The only way that could have possibly been any hotter is if Samantha had walked in and caught them and been turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! The story has so far got 937 faves out of 592.9K views, which is 1.58 faves per 1K views (a better than excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote:) Dave slowed down his thrusting but discovered it did not slow down the pace of him fucking my ass. As Dave let up, he noticed that I was pushing my ass back on to his cock. Dave eventually stopped doing any of the work, yet I still continued to voluntarily push my ass back on to his cock without even realizing it. (Unquote.)

robynm4mrobynm4mover 3 years ago
loved the story

I found my first lover after showing my tight ass in a speedo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is a five star story (5.0)! Made my asshole twitch. Dave is a narcissist but he knows how to seduce & fuck guys who are latently bi like yours truly.

This story deserves more than 5 stars because it is in a class of it's own! (Anon 12/10/19)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userazburglar@azburglar
907 Followers
I like to write naughty stories where straight boys get turned out by crafty gay men. Email: azburglar@gmail.com (If you ever reached out to the old lycos email address previously listed on here, that was deleted around a decade ago. Haha. But amazingly this email address ...