All Comments on 'The Rape Journal: Part 01'

by JAKnight

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not for me

For me there is nothing erotic about this horror tale. This is just pure abuse and terror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More descriptions

In the future, consider describing the fucking, the motion of the cock, the feel of the body etc, more. At the moment, the "fucked for 30 min" is just barely porn and not really exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugly story

It's titled correctly so I have no one to blame but myself for reading this, but I was hoping that the "rape" was more of a willing partner involved in a fantasy. This was just ugly. It would be nice if there was a section for this type of story because I don't object to it being written and am sure it will have a following but it's not my cup of tea.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Story in Wrong Category! Transfer to 'NonConsent/Reluctance' *

I agree with the two anonymous comment readers.

#1: It was an 'Ugly Story'. However there is an established appropriate category: 'NonConsent/Reluctance'.

#2: Your comments that 'fucked for 30 minutes' is not descriptive, nor exciting. (For me, thank goodness.) From a writing viewpoint, it's not much of a story. *no rating

HiRezHiRezover 10 years ago
Interesting, I suppose

Is it wrong that I can easily picture the narrator of this story dancing to "Goodbye Horses" while wearing a human scalp?

It's kind of creepy story, but I'm intrigued (hope that doesn't make me a completely terrible human being). Second entry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Challenging

We'd been married about 4 years, and were bored with each other. At least I think that's why an effeminate cook's promise to give me the best blowjob I'd ever had enticed me to follow him into a vacant meeting room at our club. He dropped to his knees, told me how super my admittedly small dick looked, and gave me incredible head. After the first time, we found a regular weekly rhythm that eventually led to my visiting his intown apartment. It was a dingy place, and I was ill at ease, so he poured me a tumbler full of vodka. We sat and watched tv awhile and as he leaned in and put his arm around me, I relaxed and allowed him to kiss me. He went wild, and I responded eagerly. He refilled my glass, stood me up and we got nude.

The shoe was on the other foot now, and he treated me like I was his woman. After another intense and long kiss he pushed me down on the couch, turned me on my stomach, and gave me my first rimming. It went on for a long time, and my ass was soaked with his spit. I was thrashing as he scooted up, laid his long cock in my crack, pushed my legs apart and inserted his cock into my hole. He forcefully split me open, ignoring my cries and moving, and proceeded to give me the fuck of my life.....I've never given my wife the kind of fuck this obviously effeminate but decidedly strong gay man gave me.

Several hours later I staggered out of his house, forever changed. I've stayed married, but I'm bisexual now, and I'm his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Description!

This is a great story but - as "More Descriptions" said - you should describe the horror when he realizes he's about to be ass-raped, the pain and agony when you take his boy-cherry and put details into the pounding ram-job you gave him!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmm...

not really rape since he liked it, but kinda creepy.

gmag47gmag47about 8 years ago
I was raped

I was raped like that but in the park he made my ass cum and cream on his dick, he fucks me regularly now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cruel

Not erotic, not stimulating just plain cruel, vicious and nasty the writer is one sick individual, and I'm surprised this was allowed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SuperHot

It's been a while -- but, please write more !!

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99about 1 year ago

Loved it !! Wish there was more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous