All Comments on 'Everybody Loves Raymond: The Barone'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 11 years ago
Great

Keep writing about Debra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Getting Better

This was good. But I would still like to see what you can do with a Debra falling head over heels for a hot teen girl plot. So many possibilities with this. Have the girl be a dominant and Debra being submissive. Or have Debra fall deeply fall in love with a cheerleader that she risks leaving her family for. The possibilities with Debra are endless. And one more thing, stop making Debra's body so perfect with your description. She's a mature milf that gave birth to three kids, embrace her flaws. It's sexier that way too.

But please keep going with the Debra stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

Love the stories and Debra expanding her circle of friends. Bring on new people to show her what that family can never provide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More Debra stories please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Id love to give Debra a full body massage from top to bottom and front as well !

Good fucking story,once again the sexy exciting Debra gets to be the star of the story .And she really got into it didnt she.Shes one sexy bitch and really enjoys being fucked all over. Keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming ,I know I did several times in fact ! And who wont love fucking Debra all over that sexy body and finnaly coming all over her face and fucking that lovely ass and pussy .Keep up the good work and write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When will you write more television stories?? I really like these with Debra and the ones with Kitty and Donna in That 70s Show and the Monk ones!

Write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You are a genius!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous